one tree hill Brase vs. Brulian

OTH_1988_fan posted on Oct 29, 2009 at 06:48PM
Which guy do you prefer Brooke with - Chase or Julian? I'm a Brase fan all the way! : )

one tree hill 15 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kellyerin87 said…
wink
Interesting question!

But I'm definitely team Brulian! Julian just seems like a perfect match for Brooke... I found Chase kind of too boring for her
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BeccyBear said…
Brase!!!!!! Julian is an ass!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ivison said…
Well, I adored Brase, and I prefer Chase but I think back then Brooke hasn't really opened her heart to him and now with Julian you can see that she is finally over Lucas, so I would say Brulian.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Team_Brooke said…
Brulian, duh!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Drisina said…
Well Brase was a long time ago when they were in high school dunno how it wouldve been now but Julian is a great guy for her so i will go with Brulian
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jessica4695 said…
brase ...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Annaoth said…
heart
Brulian!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dalma said…
Brulian!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TizzFan4evr said…
I like both, but Brase. I always wondered why they didn't end up together.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Leytonfan4ever said…
I will ALWAYS LOVE<3 Brase!! BUT, BJu ain't bad either.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Brase: More Like Beautiful. Julian Poolian.
BRASE BRASE BRASE BRASE. and one more for good luck...Brase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! p.s. Julian MUST DIE!!! Go Brase, it's ur birthday!!! Hey my birthdays coming up soon....huh??? Any way Brulian's out and Brase is in. DUH?? to u Brulian lovers, Julian is a dog!!! And Brooke belongs with Chase!!
tongue
^Got a little overexcited, don't you think?
Ah, well I like Brase!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if Brulian is engaged. Engagements can be broken!!!!! Odds are they'll break up. And Brase will get back together. It's inevitable!!!
laugh
LMAO You're funny!