my little pony friendship is magic Fable pony (Closed)

Windwakerguy430 posted on Mar 27, 2014 at 01:09AM
In the early years of Equestria, their lived a certain group of ponies, who went were no different then you or I- Or so they thought. These ponies each thought about becoming something great one day. Sometimes, they imagined themselves as loyal knights or powerful mages. Sometimes, they dreamt of being evil rouges. But, they were just average ponies- and they had no idea of there true destiny

Today
You are just a small foal. It is your younger sisters birthday today, and you want to give her a gift. However, you have no money. Your father tells you that he will give you some bits, but if you only behave yourself. However, being good does not put bits in your pockets. The youngsters would like to see you terrorize the other villagers. You have 3 choices of work
1 Watch over a stallions boxed produce while he is away. You will earn bits from your father, but only enough to buy a gift for your sister. However, if you chose to break the crates, you will find more gold, but it will make you a trouble maker
2 Decided the fate of a stallion cheating on his wife. If you promise to keep the secret of the stallion cheating, he will give you ten bits, but you will become a bad foal. If you tell his wife his secret, you won't earn as much bits, but you will be loved by the people
3 Look into the small foal being bullied by a colt. You may chose to help the bully and earn 15 bits, but you will be despised. If you help the young foal be free from the bully, you won't earn much bits, but you will be looked upon as a role model
Which will you chose. It is your fate to decide
 In the early years of Equestria, their lived a certain group of ponies, who went were no different th
last edited on Mar 27, 2014 at 01:29AM

my little pony friendship is magic 90 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 90

lebih dari setahun yang lalu CrazyWriterLady said…
Woooooooot! Fable Role Play!
(I'll figure out a way to fit Lady in, her age makes the intro a bit tough.)

Name: Lady
Race: Doppelganger
Personality: Wise, Kind, Rise Taker, Adaptable, Traditional, Resourceful.
( Black pony is her pony form! )
 Woooooooot! Fable Role Play! (I'll figure out a way to fit Lady in, her age makes the intro a bit to
CrazyWriterLady commented…
Shit! Sorry, I'll choose number 1. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Very well. Now, anda must decided to actually watch the crates and only earn three bits and the cinta of the people, atau smash the crates and earn ten bits but be hated lebih dari setahun yang lalu
CrazyWriterLady commented…
I didn't think I'd get anything done in the comments! In the lead of a nonexisting race! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jordy_dash said…
(Fable! I never played the original but played the rest)
Name:Fire Vi Equestria(Fire dash)
Race:allicorn
Personality:Persuasive, short tempered, flirtatious, charismatic and loyal
Choice:3 help the bully, nothing wring with being evil >:D
 (Fable! I never played the original but played the rest) Name:Fire Vi Equestria(Fire dash) Gender:s
As a result, anda were diberikan 15 bits from the bully, which was taken from the small foal. Your father is a little disappointed, but anda have lebih bits then anda would have gotten. Please wait while the others make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alinah_09 said…
i guess option 2 for me then...and sorry guy,but its your fault...i will tell your wife!

Name: Snow Flake

Type: Pegasus

Abbilities: has Ice,Lightning and Wind powers! and can do the Ice Thunder Blitz! and can Fly
(her ver. of the sonic rainboom)

Info: Snowdrop is her Ancestor and she has a Brother (BBBFF) named Orion Stardust who has been taking care of her since their parents died when they were just kids

(^copy pasted from an old RP i joined...this 'cheating' option reminds me of the game 'Catherine' i had so much facehooves on some key moments of that game...)
 i guess option 2 for me then...and sorry guy,but its your fault...i will tell your wife! Name: Sno
As a result, the mare found her husband and gave him a scolding. anda were diberikan only 3 bits oleh your father, but anda are well loved oleh the people. Please wait while the others make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NocturnalMirage said…
Hmm, interesting concept indeed! :)

Name: Summer Pride
Race: Unicorn
Personality: proud, short tempered, passionate, contemplative, spiritual, very determined, sharp minded, experienced, persuasive, sometimes seductive and ambivalent. She can be very loving and caring, yet vindictive and irrational at the same time. It depends on her mood and the ponies she's surrounded with.

Choice: 3. Summer has a very strong maternal instinct, so she will help the young foal be free from the bully, and since she's very spiritual, she doesn't believe in such materialistic things as money, but prefers the happiness of the soul instead.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Hmm, interesting concept indeed! :) Name: Summer Pride Gender: Mare Race: Unicorn Personality:
As a result, anda scared off the bully and helped the little foal. anda were only diberikan 3 bits, but anda are looked upon as a role model oleh the people. Please wait while the others make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
NocturnalMirage commented…
All right! :) This is fun! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SkyheartPegasus said…
Alright!

Name: Moonglade
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Optimistic, quiet, unselfish, kind, helpful

Choice 2: She always keeps secrets, even if it results in a bad way, she thinks of everything in a good way. Moonglade will help anypony in need, and since she's quiet, she doesn't really speak much. She will also give anything to her sister, Mynder Star.
(She had another hairstyle when she was a filly.)
 Alright! Name: Moonglade Gender: Filly/Mare Race: Unicorn Personality: Optimistic, quiet, unsel
As a result, anda were diberikan 15 bits, but was a guard overheard anda saying you'd keep the secret and spread the word about your bribe. anda are lebih hated, but anda have lebih bits. Please wait while the others make there choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DragonAura15 said…
Name: Silversheen
Race: Pegasus (She started off as a pegasus before becoming an alicorn.)
Personality: Strong-willed, sometimes short-tempered, but caring and devoted, especially to the ones she loves

I'll go with Option 1.
Silversheen wouldn't break the boxes; she would watch them like she's been told to. Kindness and obedience are rooted in her nature.
 Name: Silversheen Gender: Mare Race: Pegasus (She started off as a pegasus before becoming an alico
Really cute OC! :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
DragonAura15 commented…
Thanks! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
As a result, anda were thanked oleh the man but was only diberikan 3 bits, however, anda were loved oleh the adults. Please wait while the others make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
After you bought the present for your sister, a terrible event occurred. A stallion ran into town only to by struck with a magic arrow and killed. Thats when you saw it. Bandit Ponies. Your sister ran off toward the outer town, however, you parents live up town. You have two options
1 Find your sister. You will head toward you sister, but you won't be able to see your parents
2 Get home. You will head toward your parents, but you won't be able to see your sister
Make your choice
2... Don't ask
As a result, anda find your father on the ground, dead. However, your mother is nowhere to be found. All of a sudden, a bandit pony comes at anda with a sword. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning hits the bandit and kills him. Behind the bandit is a light blue stallion with a blue mane who promises to get anda out of the town, and so, anda fallow him out. Please wait while the others make there choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
1: Since Summer is quite independent and hot headed, plus her emotions often block her rational mind; she will attempt to find her sister.
As a result, anda find yourself lost in the forest, and anda cannot find your sister. Suddenly, a light blue stallion with a blue mane appears and tells anda that your family is dead, and that he needs to get anda out. Without thinking, anda decided to follow the pony. Please wait while the others make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Like i already stated, she would do anything for her sister.
As a result, anda find yourself lost in the forest, and anda cannot find your sister. Suddenly, a light blue pony with a blue mane appears and tells anda that your family is dead, and he needs to get anda out. Without thinking, anda decided to follow the pony. Please wait while the others make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
1, because although she has been taught to obey, Silversheen is unafraid to take risks and do something on her own.
As a result, anda find yourself lost in the forest, and anda cannot find your sister. Suddenly, a light blue pony with a blue mane appears and tells anda that your family is dead, and he needs to get anda out. Without thinking, anda decided to follow the pony. Please wait while the others make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
well,this is hard but...1: i will find my sister...even if its hard to leave my parents there is some good in it since me and my little sister have longer life spans than our parents
After you escape the attack, you follow the stallion down a dirt path. He tells you his name is Daze and he is a hero from the a place called the Ranch, a temple that has trained many pony heroes over the years. You then find yourself at the entrance to the Ranch. Once there, Daze introduces you to a gray stallion with a white mane. The gray pony tells you that his name is the Ranch Master and that he will train you tomorrow. Once you go to bed and wake up, you see your new roommate. She is a brown filly with a black mane. She tells you that her name is Willow Wisp. You seem to get along with her just fine. Once you walk out into the Ranch's training ground, you see the Ranch Master waiting for you. He says that he has three options of battle he wants to teach you
1 Strength. Strength is most common in Earth Ponies. Strength will allow you to buck your enemies so hard, it would break there bones. It will also make you more strong and will increase the size of your muscles
2 Skill. Speed is most common in Pegasie. Speed will allow you to move quicker in battle and will allow you to use your bucking powers much more quicker. It will also make you more stealthy.
3 Will. Will is most common in Unicorns. Will allows you to use magic from fire, lighting, storm, ice, blades, and many others. Also, you will glow depending on your moral. A pony glowing of blue is a sign of a good hero. A pony glowing of red is a sign of an evil hero
Which will you choose
3: Summer Pride is an Elemental unicorn, with pyrokinetic abilities. But her will is often overwhelmed by her extreme emotions, such as passion or rage, which causes meltdowns, when she absolutely loses control over her powers, so she could definitely use some improvement in this matter.
As a result, anda have become a mage-in-training and will train under the Ranch Master for years. Please wait while the others make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CrazyWriterLady said…
1. Lady focuses on power and strength, all else doesn't matter as much.
As a result, anda have become a swords pony-in-training and will train under the Ranch Master for years. Please wait while the others make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
3: Moonglade is a pony who wants to know more about magic when she was a filly.
As a result, anda have become a mage-in-training and will train under the Ranch Master for years. Please wait while the others make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
2, because Silversheen's wings hold the majority of her strength. There are basic skills she already knows, but she has always wanted to learn more.
As a result, anda have become a hunter-in-training and will train under the Ranch Master for years. Please wait while the others make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
2...you already know that im like the stealthy kill type and i always wanted to be fast like im teleporting...
As a result, anda have become a hunter-in-training and will train under the Ranch Master for years. Please wait while the others make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
1 please!
As a result, anda became a swords pony-in-training and will train under the Ranch Master for years. Please wait the others to make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
You have gone through many years of training. Not just under the Ranch Master, but also learning Strength from the Arena champion, Thunder Shock. Speed from the bookworm hero, Red Rose, and Will from Daze. But, you are now finished with your training. You are also now a full grown stallion/mare. All that you need to do now is to meet Daze in his quarters before you venture out into the world. Once you meet Daze, he tells you that during the raid on your town, he thinks that your sister might have survived, though their is no evidence yet to prove this. But, for now, you need to do a quest. There is a quest of a small farm owned by an old stallion and his wife. They found these strange stones and are now in trouble with bandits. There are two ways to do this quest.
1 Help the farmers. If you help the farmers, you will be given only 50 bits, but you will be loved by the farmer and the other ponies if you help them
2 Help the bandits. If you help the bandits, you will be doubled the amount of bits you earn, though the other ponies will be frightened of you. Don't worry, they are not the bandits that raided your home. Those bandits are much too old now
Which will you choose
1, she would never side with the bad guys.
As a result, anda scared off the bandits and saved the farm. The local guards came oleh to take the boxes off to an archeologist. The farmers thanked anda and anda were paid 50 bits. Please wait for the others to make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
2, I love being evil!
As a result, the bandits took the stones and burned down the farm. The farmers begged for mercy as the bandits threw them out of there home. anda are lebih scary, but anda now have 100 bits. Please wait while the others make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
1. Summer Pride is unicorn royalty, therefore she has a strict moral code, that can only be broken by a great deal of pain and loss. Since, none of that occurred yet, she will help those in need.
As a result, anda scared off the bandits and saved the farm. The local guards came oleh to take the boxes off to an archeologist. The farmers thanked anda and anda were paid 50 bits. Please wait for the others to make their choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
1- 50 sounds good enough for me :)
1. Silversheen doesn't steal and tries her best not to be dishonest, because she believes that lies and thievery lead to a serious lack of harmony.
After you finished the quest, you were told to meet Daze in his quarters. Once there, he told you that there was a blind Unicorn that could find your sister, but the only problem was that she was in the bandit camp, where the bandit king, Dual Blade, lives. Daze said he had an idea for you to sneak in. Daze captured a bandit. It would turn out that this was one of the bandits that raided your home years ago. You could kill him, but you could let him go in exchange for his uniform. What will you do
1. Spare Him. You will lose your chance at getting revenge, but you will be loved by the ponies
2. Kill Him. You will get your revenge, but you will be thought of as a danger to other ponies
1. Silversheen would probably be tempted to get her revenge, but she would see reason and spare his life.
As a result, the bandit pony thanked anda and gave anda his uniform, promising to give up his bandit ways. anda now have a uniform to sneak into the bandit camp. Please wait for the others to make their choices. Thank anda lebih dari setahun yang lalu
1. She is too optimistic and nice to kill anypony, even if they killed a dear friend/relative.
As a result, the bandit pony thanked anda and gave anda his uniform, promising to give up his bandit ways. anda now have a uniform to sneak into the bandit camp. Please wait for the others to make their choices. Thank anda lebih dari setahun yang lalu
1...revenge is good and all,and i would totally like it,but,of course this kind of thing happens like a chain,like if your dad's an alcoholic then when you grow up you'll and so on and so forth...so i will spare him,and then put him to jail to think about his life
You were able to sneak into the bandit camp. There, you saw a red pony with a buzzed mane. No doubt it was Dual Blade. You and Dual Blade fought hard until Dual Blade lost all his energy. Before you could finish him, a familiar voice had spoken. You turned to see the blind unicorn. However, the unicorn would happen to be your sister, who was indeed blind. She told you of how the bandit leader, who was NOT Dual Blade, sliced out her eyes and left her in the forest. Dual Blade had found her and promised to spare her, only if she were to work for him. Your sister told you that the real man who made her blind and destroyed your hometown is still out there, but Dual Blade did help with the raid. You then turned to Dual Blade with a sword in hand. What will you do
1 Spare Him. You will lose your chance for revenge, but ponies will love you, and Dual Blade will step down from power and will make his bandits stop
2 Kill Him. You will get your revenge and end the bandit rein, but ponies will be scared of you
1. For pretty much the same reason as before.
As a result, the bandit king thanked anda and allowed anda to go in peace. Please wait for the others to make their choices. Thank anda lebih dari setahun yang lalu
1...*hoof with sword is shaking* rrr...dang! alright,i'll let you live,on one condition,you change your ways...now run! run for your life before i change my mind...
As a result, the bandit king thanked anda and allowed anda to go in peace. Please wait for the others to make their choices. Thank anda lebih dari setahun yang lalu
2 and 2 for the last two
As a result, anda killed the bandit and took his clothing. anda now have a uniform to sneak into the bandit camp. As a result, anda took your blade and sliced off the head of Dual Blade and the remaining bandits ran in terror at the sight. Please wait for the others to make there choices. Thank anda lebih dari setahun yang lalu
1, same reason.
After you found your sister, you were given word that people wanted to see you fight in the arena. You thought that this would be a great way to make you faster, stronger, and smarter. And it would also put more bits in your pocket. So, you go to the arena. You were told to make a choice of three enemies to fight off. Here are your monster choices.
1. Parasprites: The weakest of the monsters. They won't cause much trouble, but will only give you little experience
2. Skeleton Ponies: An average monster. Simple, but gives little experience
3. Bandit Ponies: Simple and give good amounts of experience
4. Changelings: Pretty challenging, but give many experience
5. Manticore: The most difficult of the monsters, but gives lot's of experience
(Be careful with what you chose. Only the corrupted is able to fight off the most challenging monsters, but without tiring out. If you tire out, there is not a chance you will survive the arena. Chose wisely)
4: Wants something challenging, but not too hard.
As a result, anda defeated the changelings, however, do to your purity, anda were a little tired, but are still alive, and anda have raised anda skills. Please wait for the others to make their choices. Thank anda lebih dari setahun yang lalu
5: FIRE! DUCK YEAH! RIPPING MANTICORES HEAD OFF!
As a result, anda defeated the manticore. Do to your corruption, anda didn't break a sweat, and have many experience. Please wait for the others to make their choices. Thank anda lebih dari setahun yang lalu
3 or 4...hmm...what the heck...4

(arenas? heh...reminds me of the anime Fairy Tail,which i watched last night)
As a result, anda defeated the changelings, however, do to your purity, anda were a little tired, but are still alive, and anda have raised anda skills. Please wait for the others to make their choices. Thank anda lebih dari setahun yang lalu
After you finished fighting, it was announced that the other monsters were killed in a different stage of the arena. The hero who had done this came onto the stage where you stood. It was none other then your friend, Willow Wisp. Suddenly, a pony with a red hood on who wore a strange mask appeared. He told you that his name was Sack of Blades. He said that he wanted you and Willow Wisp to fight to the death. The winner would then get double the amount of bits they now have. Willow Wisp said that she would not kill you, but will only fight to put on a good show. So, you both fought. After a moment, you knocked Willow Wisps weapon out of her hooves. She fell onto her hind legs and begged you not to kill her. What will you do.
1. Walk out. If you do, you will only have 500 bits, but people will think of you as a kind hearted hero
2. Kill her. If you do, you will earn 1000 bits, but people will be afraid of you, and Willow Wisps brother, Thunder Shock, will hate you
1: Still too nice to kill. She would kill if there was a reason.
As a result, Willow thanked you, but she berkata she would go to a different land for some time to get away from all this trouble. anda were then awarded the Champion of the Arena Seal. Please wait for everyone to make their choices. thank anda lebih dari setahun yang lalu
2: Fire has no friends
As a result, anda took your sword and slide it into Willow's heart. anda killed her instantly and was told to be awarded as soon as possible. anda were then diberikan the Champion of the Arena Seal. Please wait for the others to make their choices. Thank anda lebih dari setahun yang lalu
4 for the one I missed XP
and 1. Silversheen would never kill a friend!
As a result, Willow thanked you, but she berkata she would go to a different land for some time to get away from all this trouble. anda were then awarded the Champion of the Arena Seal. Please wait for everyone to make their choices. thank anda lebih dari setahun yang lalu
1) no No NO!!!
After you got the seal, you walked down the hall of heros. It was filled with statues that held many of the past Arena Champions. One statue caught your eye. You looked and saw that the statue was of your own mother. Suddenly, Sack of Blades came and told you how she secluded her self in Manegate prison because she wasn't able to save her family from a bandit raid. He told you that he would help you see your mother, but you had to bring your sister as well. Once you went to get your sister, she told you how she met Sack of Blades long ago. She told you he was responsible for the raid and he was the reason your sister went blind. You don't know who to believe. Which will you choose
1. Trust your Sister. If you do, you will train harder and will then go to Manegate, but too much time will pass
2. Trust Sack of Blades. If you do, you will stay at the same skill you are, but will see your mother sooner
1 I must become as powerful as I can including if it means i never see my parent... As I shall avenge her! Sounds like an anime plot... (Hana sack Un ver send jaeger! Our names won't be remembered if we die like trampled flowers!)
anda train as hard as anda can for a whole bulan and then head to Manegate prison. There, anda fight off very powerful soldiers of strange steel. Once anda finish, anda find your mother in a cell. anda then head for the exit, when all of a sudden, a group of cockatrice appear around you. Suddenly, Sack of Blades comes and tells the cockatrice to take anda and your mother to the cells. Please wait for the others to make their choices. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
um...i thought my parents were dead?...oh my gosh this is hard... 1...hope mom doesnt die
anda train as hard as anda can for a whole bulan and then head to Manegate prison. There, anda fight off very powerful soldiers of strange steel. Once anda finish, anda find your mother in a cell. anda then head for the exit, when all of a sudden, a group of cockatrice appear around you. Suddenly, Sack of Blades comes and tells the cockatrice to take anda and your mother to the cells. Please wait for the others to make their choices. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Darn, see mom or train hard..
Okay, 1. She needs to be fully prepared.
(Oh damn, I hope I can catch up to this. :)

Let's see...

For the first post on this page, I choose 1.

Summer is very emotional, but she can resist the urge to take vengeance this time and spares the bandit.

For the second post, I choose 2.

Summer can be very vindictive and vicious and the temptation is simply too high. she will kill Dual Blade.

For the third post, I choose 4.

Summer has experience with changelings, she even learned their ancient language back when she was a young mare.

For the 4th post, I choose 1.

As said before, Summer has a strict moral code and always stays loyal to her friends, so she will spare Willow Wisp.

For the 5th post, I choose 1.

Despite her forever whirling emotions, Summer is a very trusting mare, especially when it comes to family, which is very important to her, so she will trust her sister's word.

jordy_dash commented…
(Why does everyone disagree with my character except from the latest one?) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Because your character is different from ours. api Dash shows some antagonistic tendencies. anda shouldn't consider this as a bad thing, Jordy, cos every story needs a good antagonist, it's a very important role. :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
After you were captured by Sack of Blades, you were stripped of your weapons ad abilities and were then put into a prisoner race. Once your in the race, you run as fast as you can, almost collapsing from exhaustion, but you win. You are then awarded a trip to the prison warden's office, where he then proceeds to read his world famous poetry. While he is reading, you take a prison key. You are then put back into your cell, but once the guards are gone, you let yourself out. You then collect your missing items and go to find your mother. Suddenly, you realize that there are more prisoners. What will you do
1. Save the prisoners. Freeing them will take time, and will alert many guards, but you will be thought of as a savior
2. Leave the prisoners. If you do, they will surely die, but you will be able to sneak out of here
1: Who would leave innocent ponies locked up in a prison?
As a result, anda freed all the prisoners, including your mother. anda had to fight off many guards, but anda were able to surpass them. anda are now free once more. Please wait for the others to make there choices. Thank anda :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu