my little pony friendship is magic Star Wars

KendiKens posted on Feb 01, 2014 at 12:53PM
In Equestria,the technology has advanced much,very much.Now,all the ponies are in war with aliens.Only someponies can save the day,but these ponies have much to do.So,what do you say?
Rules:
- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn)

- No cussing

-This is an OC RP,so you can only join with an OC.No alicorns allowed.

- Please limit yourselves to 4 characters/person, but keep in mind that only 1 character out of the 4 can be from the Mane 6.(The first 5 OCs will be in the mane six)

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!
There are 5 left elements for mane six:
1.Fire.
2.Water.
3.Earth.
4.Air.
5.Force(Power)
The sixth element is Magic,that includes all,and it's the most powerful one.If you want to join,fill this sheet:(getting for example my pony)
Name:Magic Heart
Element:Magic
Race:Unicorn
Weapon:Her horn,a magic sword.(Please try to find a cutie mark for your pony,so we can know her/him better)
Pic:
 In Equestria,the technology has advanced much,very much.Now,all the ponies are in war with aliens.Onl
last edited on Feb 01, 2014 at 12:55PM

my little pony friendship is magic 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KendiKens said…
Name:Magic Heart
Element:Magic
Race:Unicorn
Weapon:Her horn,a magic sword.
Pic:(her cutie mark is a magic constellation)
 Name:Magic jantung Element:Magic Race:Unicorn Gender:Mare Weapon:Her horn,a magic sword. Pic:(