Liam and Annie ღ Lannie fan forum chat #3 thread {because nothing can stop us from rooting them} ღ

Queenst posted on Sep 22, 2011 at 09:03PM
This is a place where Lannie fans can generally talk about anything, even if it's not related to Lannie or 90210.

We'll have a list of regular users , who often are active on this spot . If YOU WANT TO BE ADDED just write down your name and your wish to be added!

RELATED SPOTS :

link - Annie Wilson spot
link - Liam Court spot
link - Shenae Grimes spot
link - Matt Lanter spot
link - Shenae and Matt spot
link - Lannie and Nilver spot
link - Lannie Fangirls

PREVIOUS THREADS :

link - thread number I
link - thread number II

FANS LIST :

♥ Mary - link
♥ Miley - link
♥ Irina - link
♥ Chryso - link
♥ Sidney - link
♥ Marta - link
♥ Lorena - link
♥ Marlee - link
♥ Natalia - link
♥ Anna - link
♥ Faby - link
♥ Julie - link
♥ Christina - link
♥ Kelsey - link
♥ Claudia - link
♥ Shannon - link
♥ Celine - link
♥ Vanessa - link
♥ Lucy - link
♥ Grace - link
♥ Syriane - link
♥ Mon - link
♥ Jim - link
♥ Ray - link
♥ Cee- link
♥ Nathalia- link

FUTURE EPISODE DESCRIPTION :

Season 5 episode 7 - “99 Problems”

Annie confronts Riley about standing her up for wrongly suspecting that Annie is uncomfortable with his disability. Liam receives a threatening letter that suggests the anonymous source knows the truth about Vanessa’s disappearance, and he’s relived when off-duty L.A.P.D. officer, Ashley Howard, becomes his bodyguard.

Season 5 episode 8 — “902-100”

Liam confides in Annie about Vanessa’s accident and tells Annie about the blackmail threats he’s received. Liam also accepts Navid’s apology for leaking Liam’s sex tape and offers Navid the chance to manage The Offshore.

Season 5 episode 9 – "The Things We Do for Love"

Liam receives a blackmail letter about Vanessa’s accident, and Annie agrees to lend him the money to help trap his blackmailer. But when Adrianna tells Ashley that she spotted Vanessa at the beauty salon, Ashley wrongly suspects that Liam was headed for a secret rendezvous with Vanessa.

RECENT SPOILERS :

1. link
2. link
3. link
4. link
5. link
6. link
7. link
8. link
9. link

This is a place where Lannie fan can generally talk about anything, even if it's not related to Lann
last edited on Nov 20, 2012 at 09:32AM

Liam and Annie 1920 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1920

lebih dari setahun yang lalu MaryElizabeth said…
This can be related to movies and video games he's making, Annie might simply be seeing him while working.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Queenst said…
Oh, right, I totally forgot Liam being smal diva now xD

Someone knows what's the name of the song in this preview ? It's probably Jessica Lowndes singing, lyrics is poor as usual but it's so catchy I need to download it now !
link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MaryElizabeth said…
mischievous
Haha, Ade went all slutty, poor Dixon. It's so obvious she likes this guy more.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CSQ08 said…
What the hell why is she pole dancing!? lol.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LANfanaddictNIE said…
blush
From what i've heard, Taylor dared Ade to show him how sexy she could be. and it's also for a new music video concept.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu annie_90210 said…
I don't think this is related to Liam's video game/movie stuff... Because:

1 - Shenae tweeted this on the day they were filming that scene:

"shenae grimes ‏@shenaegrimes
Just had the most ridiculous rehearsal at work, gonna be an interesting day. You guys will not believe what's coming up on #90210!!! X"

2 - This is from episode 10, where Liam and Annie are going to have those "intense" moments Matt talked about in that interview. And also, this is one episode before the "What If" episode where Annie will probably be in coma.

3 - Am I the only person who thinks it's really weird that they were filming in a parking lot set, using a stun gun? And besides, Liam really looks beaten up and his shirt is dirty. I really think this scene is something related to Jasper or Vanessa. Annie will probably get hurt and Liam will be there to save her.

What do you guys think? Does it make any sense or am I going crazy? LOL
Queenst, this is another song from Jessica Lowndes and it's called "Snake Charmer"

I agree with you, the lyrics is poor as always lol But it's really catchy!

Here's the download link, if you want :)
link
annie_90210 good points you brought out.
Haha, I wonder what the stun gun will be for.....
Good points Nathalia! Can't wait to see how everything actually plays out.
Don't expect two much trouble when the evil Emily and troubled Jasper return for the epic 100th episode of The CW's "90210." Star Shenae Grimes tells Zap2it that the two characters won't wreak too much havoc when they appear in flashback-type scenes.

"There's nothing really too tease -- they're pretty insignificant in the overall storyline," Grimes tells Zap2it of the characters' returns. It's more of a fun treat for longtime fans of the show.

The 100th episode was pretty exciting to film, though. "It was a really big iconic venue, very Hollywood," Grimes says.

But more important than the spectacle of filming the episode was the satisfaction of reaching such an important milestone. "It was really just exciting for us behind the scenes to have that kind of achievement for the first time."

"90210" airs Monday nights at 8 p.m. on The CW. The 100th episode is scheduled to air later in 2012.

link
Well...i'm a little disappointed. i was expecting jasper and emily to...hmmm...pose some sort of threat. Now all my theories just flew out the window, LOL.
So apparently, Annie has flashbacks of the two. so something tramatic could have happened.
I wonder if the flashbacks will be new scenes we haven't seen before or old ones. I'm assuming old ones. Which kinda sucks but at least they're acknowledging them.
That would be neat if they did scenes we've never seen before. I think that would add more heat
Yeah definitely. Idk if they ever said that the actors were coming back though?
Not the way they worded it. But whatever, we get an Annie episode. I'm getting bored with silvers SL. She better get inseminated, this much time was already put into it.
Damn you writers, why can't you EVER create something worthwatching. Why on earth do we need flashbacks? is it TVD ?

Disappointed now. So nothing will probably happen, all hopes go to Vanessa now xD

Nathalia, thank you for the link to the song :)

and thanks girls for latest spoilers!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu myshipperheart said…
I knew there will be nothing major about their return. Cast probably will watch home movie about their lives during all these years and both Jasper and Emily will be part of it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lovebirds said…
I suppose it was predictable ={
Now I think Annie's health problems will be similar to Silver's.
big smile
Yeah what about this stun gun? Maybe Liam gives it to Annie so that she can protect herself from Vanessa when he's not near. Lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu irina_kirs said…
Maybe Annie will get wounded ? same Vanessa might be standing behind it. And this is like the only excuse left for a character to get in a hospital, everything else was already used more than once. :/ This can also explain Annie seeing Ty. There can be only 2 possibilities : she's either just having a dream after life or death situation or she's in coma.
tongue
Or maybe we all are wrong. Don't forget who Liam has become. It can easily be - Annie saving Liam from Vanessa beating him up.
I'd love Annie to take bullet for Liam. This would prove that Liam's words to her in 4x13 were majorly wrong (about her not being there for him). It can all start with Vanessa kidnapping Annie, Liam running on her rescue and ending up taking Annie to the hospital with low chances to survive. This can be such an emotional and intense storyline for them. It can even end up with Annie's short term memory loss and Liam trying to make her remember and fell in love with him again. ( Ehh, I guess I watch too many romantic movies)
Btw, I doubt Silver will get inseminated. Can someone explain to me why can't she freeze her eggs now and wait untill she meets true love who will want to be her baby father?
I think she can, but maybe if it's done later she won't be able to carry this baby herself
It started up with Annie vs Vanessa I really hope it will end up that way.
That would be a perfect scenario Queenst. :') Which means there's a 99.9% chance it won't happen haha.
IKR ;(
But Shenae said it's intense storyline. And she barely speaks lies. Shenae is the one who always breaks out the truth.
Annie taking a bullet, Liam taking a stand....I would totally watch that! U have great ideas. And it definitely sounds intence
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lanniefan said…
Hello everyone! It's been a while since we got anything. So happy there is still some hope left for our ship. Although unlike you guys I think Vanessa will have nothing to do with Annie. Spoiler says Annie's health issues will possibly bring Lannie back, not vice versa. According to your predictions it sounds like Liam and Annie start spending too much time together that Nessa gets jealous and starts developing revenge plan. In this case it looks like Lannie reuniting causes Annie's disease.
I love all your theories, but I think they all are far from what writers actually prepared for us.
Thank you Ray. I swear if we were allowed to write a script for our couple this show wouldn't suck so much :)) Someone needs to post our wishlist on 90210 Assistant twitter , lol

Mily, you make great point. But it's Vanessa we are speaking about. I don't think her final episode will end up with her either leaving or going to jail, without causing anyone troubles. What I payed attention to writers are kinda building this Annie vs Vanessa since episode 5x01. Annie has very obvious negative towards Vanessa. Not even Silver does who is suppose to be Liam's love interest. ( I know that girl only cares about her eggs now, but still). There was also this phrase thrown from Vanessa : "Annie, you have no idea what I'm capable of", how lame would it be if there was no basis behind these words ? at this point even Ade was more of a villain. I still think Vanessa's bad things are left for her last episodes.
sad
Riley's interview got lost somewhere ...
surprise
WHAT IS THIS ? This is definitely not that Liam who is suppose to be sitting near Annie's bed and it's episode 5x12
 WHAT IS THIS ? This is definitely not that Liam who is suppose to be sitting near Annie's tempat tidur and it'
I don't understand anything about Lannie's plot so far :/ sad 90210 isn't posting sides anymore
It could be that Liam's new hobby is just blowing off some steam, because he's worried about Annie's condition. Or maybe it has to do with self defense, with the Vanessa drama. Haha. But who knows, the plots jump around a lot.
Oh and lovebirds, where did ya get the pic from?
big smile
90210 assistant and 90210 director posted 3 of them

well it's better than "small diva" Liam
Haha, that is SO true. I hate diva Liam. It doesn't suit him well, especially since we all are familiar with bad boy season 1 Liam. I'm hoping with this picture as evidence that he is finding his way back to THAT Liam.

oh and thanks for the info :)
That definitely looks like the old Liam! Hope he's breaking out of his diva stage. lol.
What do you all think of Colin ? will there be something serious between him and Annie? were there any spoilers?
I have no idea what Collin will be like, I'll have to wait until tonight's episode to make that assessment. But from the episode description, it sounds like he might be a bit tech savvy.
I haven't heard any spoilers about him thus far. But so far, he was only mentioned in 2 episode descriptions (5x4 and 5x5).
I THINK he is a short term character just because of how hardcore Riley Smith was shipping Rannie. Plus the "serious scenes" for Lannie are only 6 episodes away now. So I don't expect Collin to stick around that long.
Yeah, I think Colin is a very short lasting obstacle. Besides he's hanging out with Silver and Naomi most of the time. I think he's involved just to be a reason for Riley and Annie to interact.
I really hope we'll get Lannie moments even before those BIG scenes. Should not hope probably.
sad
How lame is CW for not releasing episode 7 synopsis this long ?! Yes, we didn't get an episode but at least could get description.
I think we'll get good Lannie scenes just to build up to their serious scenes. They'll hopefully start confiding in one another again.
I hope we'll get some sort of reaction to Liam and Lindsey from Annie. I mean how can she stay away from that? Someone needs to explain to a guy that it's not necessary to hook up with every girl that gets on his way. Seriously Annie, slap him!
Yeah I don't think Colin will do much of anything. Seems like he'll disappear into the endless hole of guest stars faster than he arrived. (But who knows.)

It doesn't seem like Lindsey will be around too long either. (Though that could just be wishful thinking haha.)
surprise
I don't even understand why they're making Liam hook up with her, like what for ?
They're just making Liam hook up with her so Navid can expose their sext tape. Which by the way, is one of the lamest plots I've ever seen. It seems lately that the only thing the writers are interested about is to shock the viewrs with those pointless scandals. There's no character development or plot development at all. Just random hook ups and shallow storylines. I mean, there's even more substance and content in a sitcom. Flash news, writers: Nobody cares about a sextape storyline anymore. I don't see what's the huge deal about it, since every character on the show already saw everybody else naked. Especially Silver.

By the way, I was so disappointed when I saw that Emily and Jasper will be there just for "flashback-type" scenes.

Psycho Jasper kidnapping Annie will ALWAYS be my dream plot <3

But I'm still excited for Lannie and I really hope Vanessa is involved in it. Her character was so lame, that I'm still expecting her to pop up and do something really crazy and badass for the first time.
I don't even understand why they're making Liam hook up with her, like what for ?

I actually do understand. I think this is a development of Navid and Silver. Here what I think:

Liam and Silver are both missing at same period of time, so Navid gets jealous thinking they might have secret affair. But instead Liam is hooking up with Lindsey without making anyone know. I'm kinda sure Navid wants to post that sextape because he thinks Liver is on it.
I think this is just an attempt to continue Nilver storyline.
Yeah, you're probably right.

And I hate to see they are still investing in this couple, because I hate Nilver almost as much as I hate Liver :/ I really miss Navianna, but as long as Lannie end up together, I don't care about any other couple or character.
I think if writers won't go with Liver as endgame they'll make it Nilver :( They wasted too much time in developing this silly triangle.