JBieberLuver94 Blog #3

jbieberluver94 posted on May 11, 2011 at 12:59AM
Everyone in my school hates me because of my ex-friend Caroline. 1st of all, we went to the gym with my other ex-friend Kasey. Caroline and Kasey were ignoring me, so I left. When I go back to school on Tuesday, they told everyone that I was talking smack about Kasey and wanted Caroline all to myself when I didn't do any of that. So they made me sound like the jerk. 2nd, they stole all my friends. Jill, Fiona, and many more. So there was this little possy of all my ex-friends that hated my guts. That started the bullying. So, I got called a b!tch by Jill and Caroline. I got hate mail from Caroline that says "I hate you Isabel and I always will!". The funny thing is, I never did anything to her. I had only 3 friends. Natalie, Hayley, and Tracy. So, I was crying every night and even during school because of the bullying and how everyone hates me. Until, I met Caitlyn. She was really nice to me. I thought she was my best friend, until today. She was pretending the whole time!! I overheard her talking to Caroline. She said she was just pretending to be my friend. When she heard I found out, she started talking nasty about me. It's making everyone seem like I'm the jerk. So after that, I became friends with Jamie. She went throungh the same thing with Caitlyn. She's really nice to me. Now, I only have 2 friends. Tracy and Jamie. This has been going on for weeks. I've cried out all my tears. I might be moving to a new town and going to a new school. So bullying is wrong. It can ruin peeoples lives, like it ruined mine. People have commited suicide because of this. It needs to stop.

JBieberLuver94 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smileluver01 said…
smirk
I am your friend to
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smileluver01 said…
crying
that is sad