Huddy Why did Cuddy Say this??!!

Fabouluz posted on Nov 16, 2008 at 04:28PM
'Trust me, everybody will be happier if House and I aren't together.'

I didn't understand why she would think that??!!

Also feel free to add any other Cuddy-isms that haven't been delved deeper into.

xoxo

Huddy 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PotterGal said…
LOL, i posted an answer to this in the other forum where you asked this question too. XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fabouluz said…
XDD

xoxo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu midnyte007 said…
At first when I heard this quote, I thought she just meant that it would be better for everyone in the hospital if they didn't date because if they did then they would start acting differently around each other and that wouldn't necessarily be a good thing.

However, now that I think about it more I think she means that it would be better for her and House if they didn't date because as she explained in her long analysis of what would happen if she got together with House, she believes that a relationship with House is doomed for failure. In her videw, once the relationship inevitably falls apart it would cause both of them a lot more pain then if they had just never gotten together in the first place so to avoid all that pain, it would be better if they never got together. I hope this makes sense.

lebih dari setahun yang lalu pumpkinpie99 said…
i honestly think that she was just trying to stop wilson so that they could get together without his help. She would have said anything to shut him up. lol
just my opinion though
I agree midnyte007 I didn;t think of it that way-with the whol if it fails there will be more pain caused. In a way what she is trying to do is protect House from more pain.

xoxo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pure_rebellion said…
hmm i agree with pp99 think she just wanted to shut up Wilson, but then i also thought maybe becos then the bantering would get worse and nastier hehehe and sexier :)(:
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thatship said…
the answer of this question is:

Everybody = House and Cuddy?
Everybody = people around Cuddy And House?

I think scriptwriters don't want make it clear that yet....

I sense that this sentence,somehow is a reference of the past between Huddy's relationship

lebih dari setahun yang lalu ejb6648 said…
Cuddy said this because if she and House were dating. No one would be able to find them they would be doing it in every exam room and janitors closet they could find.
LOLZ good one!! XD

xoxo