Huddy Hi! I'm a spanish huddy's fan...

thatship posted on Nov 16, 2008 at 12:58PM
Hello:

Excuse me but my english it's not very well.

I'm here because, I'd like to learn english while I share my devotion of Huddy with another people. It's a good and funny oportunity for learn another idiom.

Are you interesting of learn spanish? We can talking on the messenger,If you want.

My email is:

laurrica@gmail.com

Please! why not?;-)

save

Huddy 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu midnyte007 said…
Hi, welcome to our spot. I hope you enjoy it here.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thatship said…
Thanks, midnyte!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CathCuddy said…
Hey there! Well I'm portuguese so I understand spanish well enough. It's cool that you want to learn english, this is a great exercise for all of us ;)

Have a lot of fun!
Hi cathCuddy!, yesss it's great, but is a little difficult for me, to have a conversation yet. I understand almost everything but I don't know if you understand me xD, my english is horrible xDD

Eu também entendo um pouco de Português, eu tenho família em galicia. beijos!!!!!

lebih dari setahun yang lalu MoniBolis said…
Pues que mejor forma de aprender ingles que con huddy
lebih dari setahun yang lalu love_not_war_75 said…
Welcome thatship to the huddy spot. Fanpop is a great way to learn english. I'm french and have learnt a lot of english because of fanpop.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu linhousepotter said…
Hi! I am kind of new here also. I know Spanish and I am glad to know that there are Huddy fans around the world. HUDDY RULES!!
thanks to everyone for greet me!

I see that I am not the only one who wants learn english, talking about Cuddy and House.

It's easier to learn a language when you love a topic

Linhousepotter, in spain there are many huddys.Long ago,there was a House's special in the channel cuatroTV, and many people fell in love with Lisa Edelstein because she has a Latino's character and her way of speaking Spanish is very funny.

Here in Spain, there are few followers of the hameron, Spain is Huddy;-)!!!!

Kisses for everyone!!!