Huddy Wilson in "The Itch"(Don't Read If anda Don't Want to Be Spoiled)

rosehustle1 posted on Nov 12, 2008 at 05:53AM
I thought it was sweet that Wilson is still such an eternal optimist when it comes to relationships. He's been married three times and just lost his girlfriend but he still believes in taking risks with one's heart. He really only sees good things coming from a Huddy relationship. It's funny how Cuddy and House deny anything good as a possibility as if they are being rational and mature, yet Wilson can see right through their facade. He knows their both just terrified of things changing even if it's for the better. I thought he was so cute in this episode and great at reading between the lines with House and Cuddy. He really is their best friend and wants to see them happy. His obvious attempt at making House jealous was too funny and Cuddy saw right through him. I hope we see more of him trying to set these two up in the next few episodes.

Huddy 34 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MoniBolis said…
Yes Wilson the matchmaker!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kellinator said…
LOL yea Wilson is definitely playing cupid here, and I loved him so much in this episode!!! His insight into House's feelings was spot on, and I loved how he basically said Cuddy is the only one for House. "You're not afraid of authority, you're afraid she actually IS right for you! If it doesn't work with her, maybe there's no one out there." David Shore anyone? "If House is capable of having a relationship with anyone, it's Cuddy." And I really loved his scenes with Cuddy too, she has obviously thought about a relationship with House and she isn't fooling Wilson. I can't wait for next week!!

lebih dari setahun yang lalu PotterGal said…
Wilson was just wonderful in this episode. All the things he said about House and Cuddy were so perfectly spot on and i love how he was playing matchmaker. Oh, and that kiss Cuddy gave him was the sweetest thing ever. XD
Yea, the way she grabbed his face and kissed him on the cheek was just adorable!! I think my favorite quote of his is a toss up between "I've never leaned so far my tongue slipped into their mouth" and "All of this is about Cuddy."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fabouluz said…
The kiss on the cheek was too cute. I lvoe RSL :D

xoxo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu blaukat said…
house and cuddy sitting on a tree...

I'm in love with this ep
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ans LE was great in it! I loved "let's just have sex. outside House's office" XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MoniBolis said…
I love the line "All of this about Cuddy"
They finally got it!!!
Anyone knows what song is in the final scene?
It's called "I'm in Love with a Girl" by Big Star,
I posted the lyrics in the song forum, the lyrics were so perfect!! And I loved the "This is all about Cuddy," reminds me of Mirror Mirror, you go Wilson!!! It really is always about Cuddy!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
*bows before her Wilson statue* why is he so awesome, *has nothing good to say since her brain is still fryed*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Forever_House88 said…
i love wilson! he wants cuddy and house together!!

funny/cute story: my mom rented deat poets society when i was 3 or 4 yrs old in '92 (i was born '88) and my mom said that when the movie finished i cried cuz i wanted to see neil again (RSL)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu midnyte007 said…
awww, that is a cute story, hubby.
I want RSL sooo much!! You cud tell in the episode that Wilson is younger than both House and Cuddy (In real life he is like 5 yrs younger than LE and 10 years younger than HL) The way they played his sort of naiveity, or optimism for the Huddy relationship was amazing. I still can't get over the kiss on the cheek!! ;D

Btw, does anyone else think that RSL looks sort of younger and hotter than last season?? or is just me??

XDDD

xoxo
he def looks better than last season. I don't know why.
LOL yea I think so too, he looks younger for some reason, maybe its the haircut..idk lol. But yea Wilson is definitely an optimist, I love how he says Cuddy would make House happy!!
Maybe he toned up because he was supposed to be getting married this summer. But OMG look at him in DPS and then look at him now!

It was overly cute when he said he wanted House to be happy~even though HOuse brushed it off, it shows that Wilson really does care about House!! :D

xoxo
He really does!! And I love how he wanted to "date" Cuddy just to spark a reaction out of House and get him to finally make a move!! I also loved the interaction at Wilson's house and how he was like "Have you considered its not my house you want to be walking into?" and telling him to go to Cuddy's house and ask her out at 3 in the morning.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu linhousepotter said…
I love Wilson! He is my hero! He definitely is the most dedicated Huddy shipper ever!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HuddyGirl94 said…
im a complete huddy shipper but i absolutely adored the kiss that cuddy gave wilson!!!!

AH! luvstruck<3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HuddyCrazy1331 said…
God, I LUVED WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CathCuddy said…
He was amazing in this epi in particular. I absolutly loved when Cuddy kissed him in his cheek XD
That was so adorable!!! Wilson deserves a matchmaker of the year award!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu midnyte007 said…
yeah, I loved the "You're an idiot, but thanks for trying anyways. You're a good friend" kiss. It was so adorable and so appropriate for the situation.
That was super cute!!!! :D I was getting to kill Wilson though cuz I thought he rlly was interested in her- he was so convincing! I'LL NEVER DOUBT U AGAIN WILSONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know!!! He was so convincing!! I am watching the scene again right now lol!!! I feel so bad that I ever doubted him!!
OMG, me too!!!! xD GO WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thatship said…
I love the Cuddy's face when Wilson say her:

"Maybe novelty and hostility
and forbidden-ness. doesn't have to end bad"

Wilson Watchmaker rocks!!!!!
LOL he srsly does!!! I also love his face right after Cuddy says "I don't think of House that way, I never have," and right before he asks why not. He sees right through her when she says it and it's like he's trying not to laugh at how unconvincing she is!! I love Wilson!! I want to be the 4th ex Mrs. Wilson!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thatship said…
kellynator,I agree with you, Wilson is a great pimp!

I like much talk about huddy in this forum. I'm spanish, and I am a member of Huddy spain, but here you speak more deeply of the episodes.

althought my english is not good, I'll visit you often.

Kisses!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pumpkinpie99 said…
omg i adore wilson he's such a sweetie
hahahaha mum wants to be the 4th ex mrs wilson would that make him my dad ? HAHAHAHA
anyway... ye i loved this i agree he saw right through her and he looked so dissappointed when she said "trust me, everyone will be happier if house and i aren't dating"
we all know its not true
mwahahahaha
;)
Why would everyone be happy if they're not together? Someone should analyse it!!

xoxo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PotterGal said…
Well Fabouluz, i think the people who would be most likely not happy about them dating is probably the Board of the Hospital.
I don't think we know PPTH's code of conduct (some organisations allow employee-employer relationships, other's don't) or whatever that law is called but i think there would be whispering going on if House and Cuddy started dating.
House already has a bad reputation in the hospital and i don't think it's hidden news that Cuddy let's him get away with A LOT. Seeing them in a relationship would only give the Board and other doctors in the hospital more reason to find fault with how Cuddy handles House and his antics as they could say things like favouritism was happening.
Personally, i think that if House and Cuddy ever get into a relationship she would in NO WAY AT ALL lessen the force she uses on him at work. Cuddy's a professional and i'm sure she'd be able to seperate work and...play. LOL.
I hope that answers your question. I can't really think of anyone else who would actually oppose their relationship.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
"and... play" XXD read my ff lol!! on thehouse fanfiction thing!!
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! XD