Huddy Speculation on who gets shot in 5x09???

Fabouluz posted on Nov 02, 2008 at 06:28PM
Personally I hope its Cuddy, and House has to race against time to find the gunman's problem otherwise Cuddy could die.

It would bring Huddy together!!! XD

xoxo

Huddy 64 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 64

lebih dari setahun yang lalu HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Any loss is sad, but I'd pick Cameron. Sorry Cam! You're the only one we can afford to lose!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fabouluz said…
Awwweh it would give both her and Chase a storyline this season. Foreman has one with Thirteen so its only fair.

:D

xoxo
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kellinator said…
LOL yea if Cam got shot, then we would see more Chase:)
LOLOLOL!! XDDDDDDDDDD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ilurvedward said…
i want cuddy.........but i don"t want her to die!!! i just want house to get freaked out and admit his feelings for her!
YER! and end up holding her hand, like she did with his at the end of wilson heart. :D

xoxo
LOL! Yeah, NO DYING CUDDY!!! But I stil want Cameron to get shot. Cuddy's already miserable, House has already been shot, Taub's got to deal with his wife, Kutner's parents have been shot, Thirteen's dying, Chase's parents died. Cameron's husband died, but she needs more... I don't know, lol. But getting shot would be good for her... in a way. XD
ROFLMAO!!! Yes I think it would be good, and then hopefully she will realize how much she loves Chase and will stay away from House lol
It wud be gr8 for Cameron; but if the hostage situation is in Cuddy's office then it will most likely involve her in some way. What about Thirteen? being the guinea pig and all she might have a hard time.

xoxo
Yes!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MoniBolis said…
I'm a Huddy fan but i don't want Cameron to get shot, i would like to see the guy pointing the gun a Cuddy, after all she's is the Dean of Medicine,and i would love to see House reaction, but not actually harm her
OMG that would be awesome, I would love to see how House would handle just the thought of Cuddy getting hurt
I would love it either way! KJ IS DIRECTING!!!!!!
SRSLY KJ will not do us wrong!!
She does NOT disappoint!!
She really doesn't HUDDY always reings supreme in her eps!!!
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CathCuddy said…
Cuddy will never die! (she's immortal!LOL) If eventually she gets shot. House would freaked out and I think that he would be really messed up and the team would have to tell him to focus xD

In this show I'm sure that someday we will see House saving Cuddy. I hope that is in this epi.
OMG, yes! That would be like so freakin awesome!!!!
Srsly!!!!!!!! Cuddy has put her career on the line for him 3 times, and saved his life twice!! He owes her, and I would love to see him save her again, only srsly this time, not like in airborne when she wasn't really sick.
Hm, but for some reason I'm feeling Foreman getting shot. He needs action. He's so boring I forgot to mention him above. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LOL SRSLY
LOLOLOL!!! The Foremster needs ACTION!!!!
LMAO Formster I love that word!!! Formster kickin it NEW school, gettin some action!!
Foremster, kicking butt and takin names!!!! XDDDDDDD
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Formster doesn'y mess around, he means bizzness
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Foremster will become un-boring! Foremster will be on SOMEBODY'S fave five!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mollyx365 said…
cam or cuddy it depends on the next 2 (??) episodes
and they cant die!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Dying would be bad... XD
it'll be like wilsons heart with House at Cuddys side!! XDDD how sweet.

xoxo
Yea NO dying, just possibly someone getting hurt, or Cuddy almost getting shot so we can see House's reaction
Even if it is Cam, I dont want her to die. I actually like Cam... on some level... XD
It has to be some random pasients, i mean, we already had a assasination atempt on House
I think so. But it would be significant, right? What if the patient is related to a doc?
Yea, idk. All I do know is that I cant wait for this ep!!! And the Itch of course!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu marjce77 said…
I think and hope that Cuddy is the one that gets shot. That would lead them both to admit or at least make more evident their real feelings for each other. If we are already in the Huddy arc, then I think it makes much sense. I'd love to see how much does House care about her.

last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
It WOULD make sense... and I did have that theory. But this is also supposed to be the Foreteen arc, which makes me think of Foreman or Thirteen getting shot. THIS IS HARD!!!
IK!!! But maybe the foreteen stuff happens in ep 8, because its about foreman, idk
I have no idea. Because maybe the 14 stuff is more explored in ep 8 and then Foreman or 13 gets shot, and then 14 is like ttly set in gear...
Yea idk either, all I know is that I don't really care who gets shot as long as there's tons of Huddy in the ep!!
Haha!! Nice!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kimi-chan said…
ive missed soo much!! when did we get 5x09 spoilers??!!!
i kinda like the idea of cuddy getting hurt and house running to her side*sighs at adorableness* but def. not killing off cuddy!!!! what about foreman getting shot?? that might b interesting for a storyline! again not dying just injured(then we can have foreteen moments!)but didnt jesse spencer say that something was coming up about him and euthanasia?? ooohhh posibilties r endless!!! lol!
Euthanasia?
Chase will do anything to get some screentime
XDDDDDDDDDD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HuddyGirl94 said…
where and when did anyone find out about episode 9 already?
check the links. lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu marjce77 said…
Here you find the 5x09 press release
link
Yupp! LOL!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rainbowedlife said…
I think a Cameron-Held-At-Gunpoint would help the Chase/Cameron story line, which would be really cute, I think. =P But the ultimate fangirl in me wants Cuddy to be held hostage in her own office -- he he. No DYING, of course - HEAR THAT DS?! Oh god, I just had a thought. Do you guys think that they would make it Cameron and then stuff in a House/Cameron scene? o.O I mean, it's really possible because that would encourage a lot of Hameron shippers so they won't be bored and stuff. OMG NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! *screams loudly*