Huddy The P.I.'s last episode-Huddy

rosehustle1 posted on Oct 22, 2008 at 06:50PM
I thought it was weird that since this was the P.I.'s last episode that we never got any real interaction with him and Cuddy. Why even set up a date between them in Adverse Events to not at least mention what else happened between those two? Also I thought he would be more of an obstacle for House to get to Cuddy but he really wasn't in the episode at all. It was a pretty weird final episode for a character that was a kind of friend to House and semi-love interest to Cuddy.

Huddy 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kellinator said…
Yea, very good points. I can't even remember, did they have House say goodbye at all to the PI? And I wanted to see the PI interact with Cuddy more, if only for the sake of making House more jealous and forcing him to do something about it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rosehustle1 said…
No, House didn't say goodbye. I wonder if they made it like this because the spin off was rejected.
Oh yea idk, its just so weird. And I really want to know what happened between the PI and Cuddy on their date, it seems like they just dropped that storyline, and now he's gone so I guess we'll never know
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fabouluz said…
He was just to fill gaps between Cuddy and House's new storyline with the KISS :D

And create tension and jealousy!!

**DANCEZ**

xoxo
WELL YES I NEVER WANTED HIM AND CUDDY TO GET TOGETHER, HE WAS JUST A VEHICLE TO THE HUDDY BECAUSE JEALOUS!HOUSE WILL NEVER LET ANYONE TOUCH HIS CUDDLES
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fabouluz said…
AWWEH I LOVE THE WORD CUDDLES!! :D

xoxo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I found it like rlly weird... no proper goodbye at all...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pure_rebellion said…
mm yeha while i was watching the two of them
i was like wat h ws barely in this episode i thought hosue would ask him to spy on wilsons hooker and hten the pi would run of with the hooker hahah

lol
sorry im hudyd high and my imaniation i just ahhh