Huddy Huddy Joy Party!!! ( spoilers obviously) IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!! WOOHOOO!!

babybell posted on Oct 22, 2008 at 02:26PM
Okay... so. From October 27th - October 29th there will be a 48 hour party, beginning at 12 noon GMT UK time on October 27th and ending at 12 noon on October 29th in celebration of Joy and of course the huddy kiss!!! i expect there to be lots of shouting and flailing and caps lock type etc etc. and raving and just generally having a good time for OUR episode, and because we will do this anyways, we might as well do it together, right?
There are a few points id like to address concerning the above:

1) Everyone can come... everyone whos a huddy fan. Or a House fan with a certain fondness for Huddy ( as in as long as you ship huddy it doesn't matter if you ship huddy and something else as long as you also ship huddy..... or you just like huddy but think house will end up alone, it doesn't really matter. )

2) Some of this ( probably the main party) will be hosted on MSN, since its easier to type and flail etc etc there, but i do realize a large proportion of this spot don't have msn or can't talk to us on it for various reasons, so i made this thread so that people who don't have that advantage can talk and scream and rave etc, and i hope those that do also stop by ( i will as well, even though i do have msn, woolymammoth1@hotmail.co.uk, add me, and you can join in on the msn party) so that the people that don't have the privilege of talking to such wonderful people!

3) We will probably have a tendency to shout such things as " suck on that hamerons" when trapped in one forum crazily shouting. Could we please do that here and no where else, as it will be ( thinking now with a clear head) really quite disrespectful to do so in the time of well... doom, and they are nice people, so we wouldn't want anyone to rub there faces in it per say.

4) Just have a good time. As on the house prom of the summer, i will be there DJ and take requests of your favorite huddy songs. When im not here i will leave a note on the bottom of the forum so you know so you can elect a new DJ until i come back!! I will also leave a note while im watching the episode!!

Americans be respectful of the people that live everywhere else to spoilers etc, as soon as its posted on the internet the first person to find it will post it here and everyone else will watch it together or as soon as they get up :P but we don't want to know what happens to Cuddy etc, however you can say " OMG THAT WAS SOOO HOT" because to be fair, we guessed it would be :P

6) it looks like the episode will be well... heart breaking, so we will all have to be heart broken together ( thats twice after Houses look in Lucky Thirteen) and all cry together, but also celebrate the kiss together, after the new promos i think if we concetrate on that we will be less heart broken becuse it looks like Cuddys being looked after :P

Yeh.. um.. have a good time i hope everyone can come : ) before as well as after depending on what happens to Cuddy i think the before party maybe some what cheerier, but the after Party will be equally as unmissable, and too all those that can’t come, it won’t be so much of a party without you <3

So remember:

Monday October 27th 12pm - Wednesday October 29th 12 pm!

No spoilers for the ep once you people in the USA have watched it!

No insulting the hamerons!

Some of it will be on msn! Add me woolymammoth1@hotmail.co.uk to be part of the msn party!!

ITs 48 hours and i will be there all 48 of them except for like lunch/dinner/etc

I love all you guys have a great time!!

Oh and salemslot just reminded me, remember tissues so your parents can mop up after the spontaneous human combustion ( being serious here, REMEMBER TISSUES!!)

BB: WOHOOO JOY!!

THAT. WAS . SO. HOOOOOOOOOT.

Current Song on In The Party: Lost and Found by Feeder.
`
last edited on Oct 30, 2008 at 01:01PM

Huddy 570 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...