Huddy Just A Thought **Lucky 13 Spoilers!**

PotterGal posted on Oct 22, 2008 at 10:55AM
You know what guys? I had always hoped House would one day fall in love with Cuddy but i never thought that would actually happen on the show let alone the producers/writers let it show so openly.

UNTIL TODAY'S EPISODE.

His facial expression in the baby shop said it all. Despite his greatest efforts he has fallen for her.

This Huddy arc is being so beautifully done..
last edited on Oct 22, 2008 at 10:57AM

Huddy 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
yes, i agree..... it was sooo sweet....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu blaukat said…
yeah, I wonder how this will end! 'cause they said the character's dynamics wouldn't change on the show... I'm slightly aprehensive. And by slightly I mean terribly!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kellinator said…
yea i am terribly worried too, I don't want the dynamic to change because it like makes the show for me, but I want them to each acknowledge that they are more to each other than boss and employee, I will be happy as long as they are together in the end.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
I too am worried about the dynamic, but as PotterGal points out the writers have done an excellent job so far, so I have faith in them. Its so exciting!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu blaukat said…
Yeah, honestly I do trust the writers. They've been building this up perfectly so far. and I love the awesome surprises we've been having!
yea, i trust the writers too, and LE and HL said they like what the writers have done, so that's a very good sign
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pure_rebellion said…
yes ahh i loved the look
ahhh i was incredible i totally agree PG!!!!!
it was so open ahhh
*dies*
SRSLY THE LOOK SAYS IT ALL, HE IS PROFESSING HIS LOVE WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT!!!!!!!