Huddy Huddy Getting Together

rosehustle1 posted on Aug 10, 2008 at 09:42PM
If anyone is a fan of Gilmore Girls, and liked the sweet way Luke and Lorelei first got together, I would hope that a similar scenario happens with Huddy. For those of you not familiar with Luke and Lorelei let me explain:
Luke is gruffy diner owner who is a good friend of his most frequent customer, Lorelei Gilmore. He is also secretly in love with her.
Lorelei has a strong friendship with him and cares deeply for him. There are moments when it seems that they both feel more than friendship.
Similar to Huddy, they know each other well, and are both very mixed up when it comes to their romantic relationships. Eventually, Luke realizes he's tired of not being with her and starts asking her out on casual outings(non-date dates) so that she can see him in a different light.
Lorelei is surprised by this but goes with him to a wedding and the movies. She starts to wonder if they are in fact dating because he hasn't officially said anything. Anyway, they eventually kiss at the opening of her inn. After a misunderstanding in which he thought she was getting back with her ex. He reveals that he was trying to court her. Then they shares their first kiss and they don't sleep together for a few weeks.

I like this as a similar scenario for Huddy because I think that for all their usual hotness that when they decide to be together it should start off with a sweet, even cute gesture on House's part. I mean Cuddy knows his horny teenage boy side too well and if he wanted to win her over he'd have to show another side of himself so that she would take this chance with him. What do you guys think?

Huddy 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
I think it should be sweet [ although i wouldn't mind if it was hot] but the characters in the shows are different... and when the huddy get together happens in will probably be completely unique and un excepted. Things in house often our.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu salemslot said…
I wish it was sweet,but these characters are incapable,at least for now,to show affection to each other.The beginning of Huddy will be red hot,steamy but progressively,both of them will open to each other and we'll see the sweetness for a bit....