Huddy House and Cuddy Relationship

HuddyHottness posted on Aug 08, 2008 at 10:47AM
I was just wondering on your views as to how the writers will move the Huddy relationship to the next level in season 5.

sorry if this question has already been asked its on the house forum. x

Huddy 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu busanbusan said…
I think, that they will sleep together. And get some kind of relationship. But it wont last, and then there will be lots of nasty comments and banter and stuff like that during their break up, more than usual, and then after some - or many - episodes, they'll get together again. *squee!* But that's just me, i have no idea what Dear David and Katie are gonna do. They're so smart that we never can guess what will happen xD
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu salemslot said…
Good points,busanbsan,Huddy won't last:(
However,because I'm a drama sucker,I think that House will find out,through the PI,about Cuddy's past.They'll have a roaring fight and what normally happens after?HUDDY!!!!Cuddy won't be too comfortable with their relationship,causing more fights between the two of them.So,House will end sleeping with Cameron(Crap,I don't believe I said that) and Cuddy will be all miserable:(
I hate myself...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shikabane-Mai said…
salemslot: I love the idea of House finding out things about Cuddy's past from the Private Investigator, which will obviously cause some type of reaction -- whether negative or positive. I've always had the theory that that's how we're going to learn more about Cuddy (and her past): through PI's digging. Because the PI will be romantically interested in Cuddy, it would make sense for him to do some digging and using his "private investigator skills".
lebih dari setahun yang lalu salemslot said…
Totally agree with you!The PI,after all,will be useful.I just hope Cuddy doesn't reciprocate her feelings *a gagging sound can be heard* However,this could easily initiate Huddy(I mean House's jealousy).We'll have to wait,38 days and counting...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
I think..... that they will just become closer and closer and then they just find themselves inches away from each other, and they kiss, and they sleep together and stuff, but they never really say " this is a relationship", yet it comes to the point where its not just hotness its love, and then House does something stupid because he cant deal with a relationship, or Cuddy ends it because its undermining her better judgement, and then they banted for a while then they get back together at the end of House... or near the end.... permanently.