Huddy Something very sweet that made me smile! :)

oldmovie posted on Jul 03, 2008 at 05:07AM
I was reading this thing about Cuddy on wikipedia

link

In it, it talks about when House yells at Cuddy and here I quote:

"She seems like she has lost most of her hope for being a mother, tearfully confessing to Wilson that she has had a total of three attempts at impregnation, one of which was miscarried (which means that House's constant remarks about her being pregnant in the earlier episodes of Season 3 may have been correct). She also says that the time he yelled at her was "the only time [she'd] ever seen him be mean, just because he could." This seems to surprise Wilson, implying that House usually censors his words and level of "mean"-ness around Cuddy."

That made me smile, I had never seen that scene in that light. Goes off on a "huddy high".

Huddy 11 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu heeeresjoyce said…
That is sweet. I've never thought of it that way. *goes off in search of other Huddy moments in disguise*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MoniBolis said…
"huddy high" ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
hehe " huddy high"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PotterGal said…
LOL. I felt the EXACT same thing when i first read that on Wikipedia.
I had never thought about it in that way so i found it a great way to look at it. :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shikabane-Mai said…
Lol, not to be show-off or anything, but I wrote that part about Cuddy. It was a long time ago that I wrote it (along with almost the whole article ) because the whole Cuddy page had been taken down and I hated to see that. :( Everyone else's pages had been taken down too, except for Cameron's and House's.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
Really, wow! That's very cool. You write very proffesionaly. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shikabane-Mai said…
Lol, thank you! But do note that I didn't write EVERYTHING, because some of it has been edited.

PS: The part about relationships was a little Huddy biased though! xD I'm glad it didn't get erased by mods for being "un"-objective(if there even ARE any mods on wiki).
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
i added a little huddy biasedness to that article to later on... i kept on re reading it so i could make sure it was entirely huddy lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cocacola said…
House will give Cuddy a good, healthy, happy baby!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu busanbusan said…
I never thought about that either! But that's really sweet :) I think it's correct too, that's the only time Cuddy really has been sad about something he has said.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu busanbusan said…
Lol Babybell! *high fives*