Huddy Could Cuddy actually go to the spinoff?!?!

hmd216 posted on Jul 01, 2008 at 04:10AM
So I've heard rumors that in season 5 there's going to be this new private investigator at the hospital, and he's going to have a thing for Cuddy. The writers are considering a spinoff for the private investigator...and apparently there's a possibility that the spinoff will include Cuddy as well. THAT'S SO NOT ALLOWED!! I don't think that they would actually take Cuddy off the show...but any thoughts? Does anyone have any further info??

Huddy 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
If they take Cuddy off the show I will throw a hissy fit....I'm not kidding. To be perfectly honest I don't think they will, Cuddy is an adored character by many and taking her off the show will anger a lot of viewers, myself included, and their ratings will drop. Also I don't think Cuddy will leave because in "Living the Dream" when the inspector is there Cuddy says that House doesn't want her fired because he doesn't want to 'cut his own throat." This implies that without Cuddy, House wouldn't have a job and without his job there would be no House M.D. So I think we are safe, but this is coming from a devoted Cuddy fan so.....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Huddyaddict12 said…
ya i agree oldmovie... the show would do horriblely with out cuddy! besides i heard that the spinoff thing may just be a rumor. i really hope it is cause also with out cuddy there is no huddy!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pumpkinpie99 said…
i reli dnt think they would take cuddy off of the show i read an article saying that the main character in the spinoff of the PI and that if he did well he is gonna have his own show it didn't mention cuddy at all
besides the huddy fans would kill david if that happened!!!