Huddy An idea for house and cuddy getting together....

babybell posted on May 22, 2008 at 03:16PM
This was to long to put on the pick guys..... basically house is about to die, and no one can save him, then cuddy admitts to house that she has feeling for him/ he guesses because she spends every waking second by his bedside , then she saves him because she notices something odd, and then he teases her about it for a ll while and shes all uncomfortable and she avoids him, and then they get trapped somewhere and something happens.

Huddy 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bainmoussant said…
You know what? you should write this as fanfic, it sounds really good. I would love to read a longer version of this sketch!
I don't see this happening on the show though, mainly because it would imply yet ANOTHER near death experience for House! I mean give the guy a break, he just got out of a coma!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
lol bainmoussant I think you're right it would be interesting to pursue, but I honestly don't think that the writers (or at least i don't think they should be) are in any hurry to have House nearly die again..how many near death experiences has he had....5 I think...soo it might be pushing it to have another one. But your idea sounds very much in character and plausible if House hadn't already had so many near-death experiences.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu caitlin-jayne said…
i agree with what's said above. another near death experience would be too much.
but i could see something happening while Cuddy's taking care of House. like babybell said, she spends every waking moment at House's bedside. and after he's released from the hospital he has to stay home for a while before he can go back to work. Cuddy is gonna stop by every day to check on him. then one night she's making dinner for him (or she orders in, depending on her cooking skills). candles. soft music playing in the background. they have an intense conversation. both realize the sparks, though neither is gonna act on it just now. then after dinner they could be watching some tv. then after a while Cuddy decides she should be going. House, like a gentleman, accompanies her to the door, helps her into her coat. then as Cuddy turns towards him they look into each others eyes. both know that this is the moment. but, for whatever reason, Cuddy lowers her head, says good night and turns to leave. for a second House hesitates, but then he grabs her arm, turns her around and pulls her close to her and kisses her...
um, yeah, so that's how i could imagine it to happen.
Wow, caitlin-jayne!! That's a vivid picture you drew!
Guys, stop teasing and write the damn fanfics already!!! I love both scenarios!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LizPotter08 said…
Hey...when these fanfics come to life, somebody send me a link! I'm in love already!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu babybell said…
i think your right, he has had to many near death experiences, but something has to happen where she ends up looking after him.... and caitlin-jayne, thats a really good idea, i would love that to happen but i cant see house being such a romantic, it doesnt seem in character, thats why i cant remember which pick, but it was about cuddy and house belonging together, and i just cant see myself applying the word " BELONG" to house.... i dunno though, at least now hes admitted hes admitted hes lonely, thats a step in the right direction....
you're probably right babybell. what i described will most likely not happen on the show. House is not exactly the romantic guy. or at least we haven't seen him like that. so if Huddy is actually gonna happen it's probably gonna be completely different. it's gonna happen in a way that none of us can expect. but who cares. i mean really. as long as it's gonna happen.

anyway, back to my original idea. is there actually some interest in that story? because i do have a few ideas. it might not be something we'll see happening on the show, but it's fanfiction right?
so if there are a few people who are interested in reading it i would consider writing it. so, let me know.
yeh i think it would be good if you wrote it, maybe it would be more likely for cuddy to the romantic person...... but house wouldnt resist would he? he didnt with cameron....
alright, i'm on it. just not sure where to post it tough. any suggestions?
i dunno.. but. remember stacy and house? i wouldn't mind if it happened like that............ it would have to be kinda different, obviously because it s cuddy not stacey, there completely different people, but he was kinda romantic there.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
caitlin-jayne, I'll definitely read your story!
Try posting it at fanfiction.net. Make sure to let us know what your penname is!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Evefr77 said…
I love the way your mind works !! :-)
Great Fanfic..

when you want could you post it here for other Huddy Shippers to enjoy ?

link

you rule !