fanpop Users Why did anda choose your fanpop username?

PkmnTrainerJ posted on Jul 13, 2007 at 11:11PM
Why did you chose the username you've got?

Mine, PkmnTrainerJ, tends to be my net identity, as 'PK' and 'MN' were usable symbols in naming things on Pokemon Red & Blue, thus a trainer's name would be PKMNTrainer <name> and as I already used J as a further shortening of my real name, it became PkmnTrainerJ. :-)

fanpop Users 69 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 69

lebih dari setahun yang lalu ciaran said…
its my name
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kathiria82 said…
I wanted to use my real name but that was taken so I used my middle name and the year I was born.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu megloveskyle said…
I think mine is self explanatory. LoL
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Diva1 said…
cuz ima diva
lebih dari setahun yang lalu eisai_xazo said…
It's a favourite phrase,which i use with my friends as a joke..and it means "you're stupid!"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harold said…
That's marvelous! I just used my name...I'm always excited when I get on a site early enough to get my own name.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tinydancer said…
I picked tinydancer cos it's a name I use alot online... It's an Elton John song, and features in my favorite film Almost Famous :) Just thought it was cute, and also cos people probably wouldnt be able to pronouce my real name and that's something that annoys me when I'm reading stuff... Thats alot of reasons, I actually didn't think about it that much :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rookyboy said…
I had RookyBoy because of my last name and Rooky was taken which is always very stressfull when your nickname is gone on a site and you can't think of any more so i added boy thus making my user name rookyboy
lebih dari setahun yang lalu maybeastarbucks said…
"Maybe a Starbucks" - the name of my blog. I originally had a useless facts website, but I wanted to change it to a blog. While I made the transition, I left a note on my homepage that said, "Coming soon - a blog, or maybe a Starbucks." I said that because Starbucks is every where today. The rest is history. So there you go fanpop users... ?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sasuto23 said…
my name is based on a ninjutsu i made up: Shadow Fusion Jutsu. only Naruto and Sasuke can use it to make Sasuto Uzuchiha and i just used the first name and my favorite # :23.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cressida said…
My name. I echo Harold's response; though my name in unusual enough, a lot of times it has been already taken as a username.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AmyFitz said…
I feel boring. :D Mine is just my first name, then the first part of my surname.

It's Fitzpatrick by the way. Not Fitzwilliam, Fitzgerald or any other "Fitz".

hehe :)

xxx
lebih dari setahun yang lalu caintil31 said…
Caintil is the letters of my name Caitlin in a different order. And 31 is my birthdate
lebih dari setahun yang lalu marissa said…
yeah, mines just my name :P lol.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emilee24 said…
my name, and my fav. number
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tubby2002 said…
Well mine is kinda a long story, so here it goes...

About ten years ago or so my dad bought our first computer and allowed me to create my own email address, I was at a loss of what to make it because I wasnt aloud to use any part of my real name. At the time, the Chumbawumba (sp?) song Tubthumping was popular in my area and my sister suggested using tubthumper so I did. After a while my cousin and friends online started calling my tubby for short...as for the 2002, it is habbit...i have email address that is tubby2002 and i just kept it...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu knifewrench said…
Mine is taken from Scrubs 521
lebih dari setahun yang lalu meeee said…
mine was the first thing that came into my head I want to change it now but can't
lebih dari setahun yang lalu doonis said…
A doonis is a weird creature that me and my friend made up a long time ago, and a few years ago we decided to wear costumes of them to our school for Halloween (yes, we looked very weird). So, anyway, I decided to use the username doonis, and my picture is of me wearing my doonis costume :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu natasa84 said…
it's the name of a very famous singer here and of course she is my favourite!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
I wanted something funny that nobody would have thought of before. I love those names on Sesame Street like Mr. Snuffleupagus so snoznoodle was the first thing that popped into my head. And I've gotta say I'm pretty proud of it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DrDevience said…
I majored in Criminology and Psychology in college, which is where and why I go this nickname. I've used it all over the Web for years now.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu papa said…
My last name is "papandrew" and people in the past started calling me "papa" as a nickname. it stuck.

Back when we worked together at Yahoo!, Dave Lu and I shared a cube for a while when Yahoo! was growing staff like crazy (woe was me!). So when someone would call out "Dave", we'd both turn our heads and answer. So as a practical measure, calling me Papa has made a lot of sense.

The only weird thing is that when people introduce me to other people my age as "Papa" it makes me feel like an old man (and sometimes they think it's weird). Fortunately I am married, since I don't think a nickname like Papa does much for the women either :-P

Anyway...that's the reason. But come to think of it, people even used to call be "papa" back in grade school!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alicelattey said…
i couldnt think of anything else so i just used my name!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Temptasia said…
Temptasia is my slutty gamer name. I know the words "slutty" and "gamer" sound weird in the same sentance. Back in high school I was trying to think of a sexy name for the video games I played. It is drived from the word "tempt" and then just added "asia" on to make it sound like a girl name. I almost used my nickname Sparple which is a mix of "purple" and "sparkle."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tomkatnan said…
I am a nanny to Tommy and Katie, hence tomkatnan.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu maybeastarbucks said…
Temptasia, I couldn't imagine you as Sparple.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Temptasia said…
I know, it kinda changes my whole personna doesn't it...lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alinazeer said…
when i joined fanpop i put my daughter's name Zainab for fun with all of her info and picture, i never thought that i would be that active here anyways my username is my real name i.e. ali nazeer.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fitzdude said…
yeh well ma name is cameron fitzsimmons n ive always been called 'fitz', n am a dude n say it all the time so tha is how i thought of fitzdude lol xxx-its cool to everyones reasons behind there names!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thecon said…
I'd like to say that I used to be in Prison, or something cool like that.... but conway is my surname. I have been known to say "there's the right way, the wrong way, and the conway" so I've just kind of shortened that down. The Pic has absolutely nothing to do with it... thats a Snow Duck I made at Uni (I was bored of Snowmen).
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dlyteful said…
my name starts with a 'd'. people are always telling me how 'delightful' i am or how i am a 'delight' to hang out with....i am usually a very positive upbeat happy smiling person (but everyone has bad moments i am human). in addition i have this thing with the letter 'y' i like to use in place of i's. so my name is a combination of all those things. =)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cinders said…
I'm "AmberCinders" on a lot of sites and therefore, here it's shortened. It's something I've done since I was younger. It's a bit silly, really.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu johnminh said…
It's my first name and my middle name.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FashionVictim said…
I just love shopping and stuff like that =P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Saphira333 said…
I chose my name becuase it's my favorite character of my favorite film so i called myself Saphira333 because someone nicked my name!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bluej12 said…
my favorite color is blue, my name starts with a j and the 1 and 2 were the first numbers i saw on the keyboard
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kateliness2 said…
Kate means cleanliness and purity. I combined Kate with cleanliness.... Kateliness = being Kate :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pip_ku said…
I was looking at personalised registration plates and saw P1 PKU then decided if I used it as my yahoo id it would rhyme (pip_ku@yahoo.co.uk) and it's just been my name ever since lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dazl said…
dazl is a combi of my nickname and my last name. Plus, I sparkle!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jameson said…
it's my last name
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ClaireB58 said…
Well when I made my bebo account it gave me the username ClaireB58 because my name is Claire Bradley and it just added a number so I decided to use that as my fanpop username =]
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Saphira333 said…
I chose mine because it's my favorite name really, thats why i picked it..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Storn said…
I first got a different name, but fanpop contacted me, because it was scandinavian letters, so I choosed this one, because that's my username in so many other things, and because S is for my first name, and torn is for my last name.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hsm123 said…
It took along time for me to figure out so i picked my favorite thing my favortie movie is high school musical so i picked hsm then my three favortie number 123 so then thats how i got it!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tessajanuary said…
Well my name is Tessa Mae and one of my friends thought it was stupid that my middle name should sound like May (the month) when i was born in January, so now she calls me Tessa January and it just kinda stuck...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nonames said…
tessajanuary, thats a really cute story!!

nonames is my intramural soccer team in college. We are the division one champions and when people hear the name, there is an instant identification of what im about. Also, my boyfriend who is on the team (its a co-ed team) originally joined this site with me, so it symbolized the both of us, but he never uses it, and im addicted. So its mine now...mwahahaha.

I love u guys!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu blubberlove said…
I know that my name is so weird, so here is a long explanation of it. I cannot stand adding numbers to my name. And my name is Bella so its always taken so I thought of a book that i had just read (something blubber)and I just added love to the end of it and I have used it for years.

and its never taken so it works out.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lightyears said…
light years is the name of my favourite pearl jam song (and pearl jam is my favourite band) =) I really love it, so I use it often as my username
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bananastand said…
I should make it clear that my name was chosen out of my love for Arrested Development and NOT any other reference you may or may not get from said name.