disney crossover disney Crossover Contest: Oneshot {Round 1}

StarWarsFan7 posted on Nov 14, 2011 at 01:41AM
Alright, the crossover photo contest I was hosting earlier went down the drain. DX So, I will be hosting another contest only it will be with one-shot fanfictions.

~RULES~

1.) Do not steal others' ideas.

2.) Make sure to make it a one-shot fanfic.

3.) Have fun!!

A one-shot fanfiction is a story that in only one chapter/part, the couple of your choice will be together.

{Each round will be three days until the next round will begin}

EX:

Sinbad sighs. His true love, Jasmine had left him the day before. They had had a very bad argument that confronted their background. Jasmine had thought that Sinbad was cheating on her with his shipmate, Marina...

~Round 1~
Your favorite crossover couple!
last edited on Nov 17, 2011 at 10:07PM

disney crossover 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bugbyte98 said…
Um what exactly do you mean by one-shot?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sumerjoy11 said…
Yeah I don't know what one-shot means. I've read one-shots, but idk what one-shots actually are.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu StarWarsFan7 said…
smile
@bugbyte98 & sumerjoy11: A one-shot is like a one part story that involves the couple getting together. Like, if Dodger and Angel were in a fight and Angel left, then in the end, they would get back together. Something like that. But it has to involve them being in love in the end.
surprise
So basically we tell a short story and have a pic to go with it?
@bugbyte98: You don't have to have a picture to go with your story. That's your choice. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sumerjoy11 said…
big smile
Oh ok! I'll do it!
Ariel looked at Aladdin and sighed happily. She leaned in and gently kissed his cocoa cheek. He blushed and grabbed her hand. She put her head on his shoulder and smiled as the fireworks began to light up the sky.
 Ariel looked at aladdin and sighed happily. She leaned in and gently kissed his biji cokelat, kakao cheek. He blush
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GypsyMarionette said…
StarWarsFan7, you need to have a deadline.
Maybe give each round a week or so.
@GypsyMarionette: Oh thank you for reminding me!