90210 90210 Pasangan Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Nov 11, 2009 at 12:41AM
Alright guys welcome to the 90210 Lovers Forum! (Unless you guys want to come up with a newer/more clever name.) We are in season 2 of this amazing show and thought it was about time for one of these. If you're new to these kinds of forums - you basically get to talk about whatever you want. Like a chat room - just in a forum! We can even use this as a discussion place for the current episode as we're watching it.

So feel free to introduce yourselves, and jump into the conversations!

Names*: (if you want to be added to the list, just comment)
jlhfan624 - Heather
Paramore-CSI - Jackie
iLoveChair - Natasha
sk91 - Sylwia
LoveLiesAndLust - Carrie
Nibylandija - Anna
Glamourr - Assi
kandyluv - Roxy
Mandylinda - Melinda

* The names list is the list of user & real names of the people in the forum just to make things a little more personal and less chaotic so you know who you're talking to.
 Alright guys welcome to the 90210 pasangan Forum! (Unless anda guys want to come up with a newer/more cl
last edited on Dec 22, 2009 at 06:16PM

90210 542 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 542

lebih dari setahun yang lalu iLoveChair said…
Hey, Sylwia, I'm Natasha, nice to meet you. ;)

YAY! Jasper lovers! xD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sk91 said…
Hi Natasha!

Lol! Of course! Gotta love Jasper!<3 ... I guess I like bad boys like Liam and Jasper ... and dislike good boooooooooooring ones *cough* Dixon *cough* ;p
I gotta agree with that, lol.

I love Jasper, not only because of his great character, but cause of the actor who plays him AMAZINGLY as well.
& as for Liam, I don't really know anyone who hates him. He's adorable cute little puppy.
I felt sorry for Ivy last ep... Do you like her?

DIXON = ANNOYING
Ivy? I LOVE this girl! And even though I understand Liam and I want see him with Naomi I still was mad at him when he told 'You're not my girlfriend' ;p I felt so sory for Ivy.

He's adorable cute little puppy

^^Yeah! Everytime he smiles I smile too :D .. but I still have this thing for Japer!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Good. So far we have pretty much the same opinions for 90210's characters.

What about you tell me something about you?
Where're you from, how old are you, fav shows, characters, random stuff like that... :P
OK.. So I'm from Poland. 18 years old girl :) Favourite show ever: Lost ;p .. then Veronica Mars, House MD, Bones, Dexter, One Tree Hill(kinda), 90210(S2 is AMAZYING!)... and much more probably. Character? A lot of! But from 90210 - Silver, Naomi, Liam, Jasper and Ivy lately ;D

What about you hun?
I'm from Macedonia, 20 years old and I'm at University.
Favorite shows: Gossip Girl, 90210, Desperate Housewives, Lost (too bad I stopped watching it in the middle of 4th season cause I lost my passion for it), CSI: Miami...
Character: Chuck Bass (probably you don't know him cause you don't watch Gossip Girl, but you may know him cause he's a lot popular)
Fav character from 90210: Adrianna (no matter what she'll still be my fav girl), Silver, Liam, Naomi, Jasper. I like Ivy and Teddy as well.
And I'm dying for a Silver/Teddy pairing. At first, I hated this idea, but now I can't wait to happen after seeing how much Teddy has improved towards everyone. xD
Lost (too bad I stopped watching it in the middle of 4th season cause I lost my passion for it)

yep 4th season was the worst one ;/

Chuck Bass

yeah! I have heard something about him. I'm planing to see GG, but still don't have a time to do it ;p

And I'm dying for a Silver/Teddy pairing.

Can't agree more! First I though he's just a jerk and I hated him, but in last episode he was so sweet. And not only with Silver. He also cares about his male friends :D lol!

I also love that he makes Silver happy again... and there is a hope that ashe won't get back to Dixon. I never really liked Sixon idea ;/
"yeah! I have heard something about him. I'm planing to see GG, but still don't have a time to do it ;p"
---
I bet you'll love it, especially the first season, cause it's the best one. I love all of the seasons, but lot of people have been complaining that GG is going down with interesting storylines and stuff like that. However, I still like it.

"Can't agree more! First I though he's just a jerk and I hated him, but in last episode he was so sweet. And not only with Silver. He also cares about his male friends :D lol!"
---
Yeah, I hated him, both because he kind of destroyed Ade/Navid and because he seemed like a pompous douchebag. BUT, he's awesome right now. Still can't believe the actor is 30 years and counting.

Are you a part of any other forum on FP?
Are you a part of any other forum on FP?

oh yeah! A lot Lost forums ;p I also made two 'Best word to describe contest'. One on the Lost spot, other on the OTH spot :D

and I'm seriously thinking about making one here ;)

Still can't believe the actor is 30 years and counting.

lol! it's kinda scares me ;p Jessica Lowndes is only 21...
"and I'm seriously thinking about making one here ;)"
---
YAY you should!!! I thought of that too. Why the eff 90210 can't have such a forum?! We must bring this spot to life somehow! :)

Oh, I must go now, need to be getting ready for going out. Bye, it was nice talking to you. See ya around! ;)
Bye! See you later :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Paramore-CSI said…
Im sad Im the youngest here lolz
heathers 22 sylwia is 18 natashas 20 i feel so young lolz
Hiya guys
I love jasper
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jlhfan624 said…
I think Annie and Jasper are so cute, eventhough he's going to probably go away soon. Their relationship is so troubled, but I do believe they love each other. They're so passionate <3

Hi Sylwia!! :)
hiya they are completly adorable
I want the whole hit and run storyline to be finished. That's what is stopping me from fully loving Annie again. They can't just forget something like that so I want her to be punished or have something else revealed or whatever but yeah. I always liked her but this is just stupid.
Heather!!

I think that the man Annie supposedly killed was already dead before the hit and run. :)
But yes, they should finish that story line.
cool
OK I'm here! :) Anyone watch Nip/Tuck?
Nope, what's Nip/Tuck about?
That's what I'm thinking too but either way I think she should still be in some sort of trouble for it all. I mean, she still thought she hit somebody and left! She can't just go away unphased!
Yep, she must be punished somehow, otherwise it'd be such a stupid and inconsistent storyline.
Nip/Tuck is a show on FX mainly about plastic surgeons. There's a TON of sex and violence, it's a super fantastic show but not really for everyone. I'm going to be sad when it's over =( Only 15 episodes left.
smile
Medical shows can be very interesting. I totally can watch blood, cutting and stuff like that. That's why a love Horror movies.
zzz
I have to go now. Bed time!
BYEEE
It's the one medical show I love. I think there are way too many medical dramas around. The characters and surgeries they perform are REALLY out there though. I mean, this show has it all. When I say it's not for everyone I mean it lol You should watch a clip or something...I'll post a good one if you are ever interested.
Ok good night! :)
hello
Hello.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LoveLiesAndLust said…
Hello (if anyone's here)!
New to the thread/forum, so I'll introduce myself: I'm Carrie. :)
heart
CARRIE!!!
Heather, you still here?
NAT! *HUGS*
How are you babe?
cool
GREAT! Though, my butt hurts so bad. :/
You?

OH OH, AND GUESS WHOSE ICON AND BANNER ARE USED FOR THE JENNY/NATE SPOT??? MINNNEEESSS
big smile
Hiiiii!!!
LMAO!
I'm good, haha.

And YOU! YAY! P.S: I love them!
Heather! HEY! Long time no heard/talk.
Hey, Heather! How are you today??
im here
"P.S: I love them!"
---
Not completely satisfied, though, but I'm happy that the spot creator used mine stuff. xD
If I knew she's going to use them as the spot icon/banner, I would have made better ones, but oh well.
Hey Jackie! I don't believe we've ever talked (correct me, though, if I'm mistaken). I'm Carrie. Pleasure meeting you.
Heyy, Jackie! :)
Not completely satisfied, though, but I'm happy that the spot creator used mine stuff. xD
If I knew she's going to use them as the spot icon/banner, I would have made better ones, but oh well.
--
Well, hun, you did a wondeful job. I love them!
Yeah you never go in the HLF anymore! But it's good to see you here! :)

I'm watching FlashForward right now, do any of you watch that?
"Well, hun, you did a wondeful job. I love them!"
---
THANKS! :')

<3

What's HLF? *feels dumb*

I don't watch FlashForward, but I'd like to start. It's just that I have so many shows on my "TV shows I need to watch" list. ;)
I know! I've been meaning to though. Maybe one of these days, haha. :'P
Nope. Is FF good?
What's HLF? *feels dumb
--
Horror Lovers Forum.
HLF is Horror Lovers Forum. :)

FF is amazing! Then The Office is on after this :D Do you guys watch that one?
I might stop by in the Horror Lovers Forum sometimes.
Cause I love me some horror movies. xD
We're a really small crowd, of like 5, so we're really welcoming lol It's hard not to be in that size :P So you should! We can always use more people active in the spot.
I'll check it (FF) out sometime.
And yeah, I watch The Office every now and then, haha.
lolz id think so though maybe on the HLF lolz
Hi again
oh heather finished article
link