90210 90210 Pasangan Forum

jlhfan624 posted on Nov 11, 2009 at 12:41AM
Alright guys welcome to the 90210 Lovers Forum! (Unless you guys want to come up with a newer/more clever name.) We are in season 2 of this amazing show and thought it was about time for one of these. If you're new to these kinds of forums - you basically get to talk about whatever you want. Like a chat room - just in a forum! We can even use this as a discussion place for the current episode as we're watching it.

So feel free to introduce yourselves, and jump into the conversations!

Names*: (if you want to be added to the list, just comment)
jlhfan624 - Heather
Paramore-CSI - Jackie
iLoveChair - Natasha
sk91 - Sylwia
LoveLiesAndLust - Carrie
Nibylandija - Anna
Glamourr - Assi
kandyluv - Roxy
Mandylinda - Melinda

* The names list is the list of user & real names of the people in the forum just to make things a little more personal and less chaotic so you know who you're talking to.
 Alright guys welcome to the 90210 pasangan Forum! (Unless anda guys want to come up with a newer/more cl
last edited on Dec 22, 2009 at 06:16PM

90210 542 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 542

lebih dari setahun yang lalu jlhfan624 said…
big smile
Hi guys I'm Heather (obviously) and I'm a huge 90210 fan. It's definitely my favorite teen show!! Umm I love Naomi, Silver, Liam, & Navid - usually in that order.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Paramore-CSI said…
Well uk whjo I am but Im Jackie lolz
incase I got the wrong heather
*looks
so what do u think of the season so far
So much better than the first (not that the first wasn't great), but I am loving it! I can't wait for Naomi to finally find out about Jen, I hope she punches her!
I hope jen dies in a hole sorry hate her
lolz she should slap her lolz
then liam and niomi can get together changed my views
and I love IVY lolz
Jaspers a creeper lolz but him and annie are cute 2gether
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iLoveChair said…
heart
Hey Heather and Jackie! I'm Natasha and 90210 is one of my favorite shows to watch.
Agreed on 90210 being A LOT better than the first season.
Hey people lolz
hi natasha
wow I have 2 friends name natasha
It is better although loved 1rst season
smile
Hey Natasha! Do you want me to add you to the list? :)
big smile
*runs over
*falls
sorry am a klutz
u know who I hate Jen
Ughhhh I hate her. I don't even love to hate her, I just plain hate her. WHY oh why does she have to be so horrible?! lol I really hope Naomi punches her or something for all the crap she put her through, and it would be funny if Liam did too though they won't because it's not PC.
My view on the characters:
First off, I don't hate any of the characters (at least, not the main cast) and I'm like this about every show I watch. I either love some character, like or I don't care about him/her.

My absolute favorite is Adrianna, I love her BUT I'm really sad the writers ruined her character this season. Let's hope for better storylines including her.
Close seconds are Liam, Silver, Naomi and Navid (in order).
I don't care about Annie and Dixon, but I must admit Annie is much better this season than the last one.
As for the not regular ones, I disliked Teddy at first, but now he's okay with me & I guess Silver/Teddy would be a great pairing. Ivy, she's awesome, this girl is definitely something fresh and new to this show. Jasper is a creeper but the actor who plays him acts REALLY WELL, so I like him quite much.

So, that's pretty much it.
LOL, long reply.
doesnt matter lolz
yes love IVy
ha heather
Nice to meet you, girls. :)
& yes, I want to be added to the list of 90210 lovers!

OH! I totally forgot about Jen. She's annoying bitch. I can't believe how can Naomi be so naive. :/
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I actually don't HATE anyone on the main cast, but I despise Jen. She is the only person I've ever hated on 90210 so far and for good reason!

My favorite in the first season were Naomi & Adrianna and then it seems Adrianna did a complete 180 and now her character is so annoying to me. I don't hate her, but I'm really close to really not liking her at all anymore.
I like all the adults. Harry is funny, Ryan is...nice, and Debbie I didn't like at first but the last episode she totally redeemed herself. She was fierce.

I also disliked Teddy at first, but I'm coming around to him more and more each episode and now I'm actually on team Teddy/Silver. They are quite adorable.
ok fave character: silver and always bin silver oh and now also ivy
least fave:Jen well main cast its annie
Fave ship: IVY/liam
Fave ship that really want to happen: silver/teddy
Fave season: second
The thing about me is that I always stick to my ABSOLUTE favorite character till the end no matter what. That's why I still love Adrianna.
Dang, I forgot the adults, haha. They're all great. I f'loved Debbie last ep and how she caught Sasha red-handed. I didn't even get WHY THE EFF she lied to Dixon about the pregnancy?! O.o OH WELL

Note: Just so you know, I'm not a native English speaker, so I might make grammar/spelling mistakes occasionally. ;)
np me 2 lolz

Adults I love ryan
Am I the only one in here right now who doesn't like Ivy? She gets in the way of my endgame couple, Liomi!!!

Favorite Character: Naomi
Least Favorite: Jen of course! But after she leaves, probably Adrianna.
Favorite Ship: Liam/Naomi <3
Least Favorite: Annie/Liam - I hope this NEVER happens. I will become depressed!
Favorite Season: 2 :)

And the ship I really want to see are Silver/Teddy but that will happen anyway...and possibly Silver/Navid.
Oh least fave ship: annie/liam
ooh liam/navid QT
Oh that's okay if you make spelling mistakes :) Forums like this don't have to always have perfect grammar, etc. I just usually can't help correcting mistakes and capitalizing everything lol

I think Sasha lied to Dixon because she knew he was naive and probably wouldn't tell his parents. Still doesn't make sense because how would she explain actually NOT being pregnant later? lol She'd still lose him.
Oh, don't get me wrong I love Naomi/Liam, but Ivy/Liam were adorable?? <3 The looks she gave him, she's so into Liam.

Silver/Navid? Nahhh... the only girl I can imagine Navid with besides Adrianna is Annie.
big smile
You know what I really LOVE about this show, and not many other teen shows I've watched? Is the BROmance!!! Not that I ship any of the guys together because....no. But I love the quality time Liam/Navid/Dixon have together. It shows they are really great friends and their conversations and the way they hang out is just so realistic. I hope they never stop doing that, it's part of what is holding this season together IMO.
Least favorite character: Dixon from the main cast & Jen obviously (I'll be like 'O.o' if I hear someone likes her)

Oh, I hope Sasha will leave the show for good... Dixon/Sasha's storyline wasn't interesting to me at all. :/
Ok ok...I WILL give Ivy the fact that she was really adorable in the last episode with her "It's scented body lotion" but I just overall don't like her. She talks like a guy and acts like she's 10. IDK it's just kinda strange.
heart
Yeah, friendships are awesome in this show. And not only the guys, but the girls as well. Ade/Naomi/Silver are a great trio.
Haha, Ivy has a guy attitude, that's why Liam was joking calling her 'dude', but I could totally see the spark between them.
If stupid Jen couldn't be moved away so that Liam/Naomi finally happen, then a new girl must come in.
& Liam is dumb for deleting the voice recording.
big smile
Oh I love that trio too! I mean, I like Annie but I personally think Silver & Naomi are better friends than Silver & Annie were. I just wanted to point out the guy friendship because that usually seems to be lacking in most of the shows I watch. There's usually always strong girl friendships in teen shows because that's their general audience lol
Yeah, good point about the bromance.

Woohoo, this spot finally feels alive! :D
It's strange it has almost 2500 fans, but I've only noticed about 10 fans which regularly answer and comment on picks.
I know it's so sad! I feel like 90210 is getting jipped for some reason lol 2000+ fans but only a certain few who actually care it seems. It's like that in the Horror Movies spot too actually, and we have a forum like this over there and it's actually only the same 5 people who contribute. More people comment but don't add.

The forum actually made the spot more active so hopefully that's what will happen here.

And I've been here since Lila created the spot, so I'm super obsessed with it. IDK why I just didn't think to make this forum before now!
Forums are great thing on Fanpop, they keep the spots more active. I spend most of my time here on that.

Is she still active?
I don't want to sound like the ones always complaining about the spot look on FP, but I kind of want a new banner. This seems empty, but anyways it's okay since it completely matches with the icon. Btw, I'm loving the icon, it should never be changed. At least not until next season when we'll have new promo pics. ;]

I'm not THAT obsessed with 90210, but I'm regularly watching it every Wednesday (yeah, I wait the other day to download the ep cause I'm not from the USA. That sucks.)... I started watching in April/May I think, downloaded the whole season and watched every single episode in one go. :)
OH I love BROmance
No Lila got banned so it's basically me who is "in control" of the spot banner/icon. I made the one we had before with season 1 promos, and I made these we have now. I don't like the banner so much either but there wasn't really a good enough promo I could use to make one. I had to work really hard on this one too because the promo pics were awful (in terms of size and being able to work with them). I just don't ever notice too many people or picks caring about the spot banner/icon so I like to keep them at least looking good. It's not like a hugely popular spot in terms of fans caring unlike GG and OTH.

I wanted to start watching because of AnnaLynne. She was in Nip/Tuck for a few episodes last season then I heard she was going to play the bitch in this show and I HAD to watch it so I'm like a old-timer haha

It's getting ready to come on here so I won't talk about it as its going on :)
heart
Next time the banner gets changed, I could help with making some. You can count on me. :)

I actually didn't know anyone from the cast. They were all new for me, but then I saw almost all of them are such great actors/actresses.

Oh, okay. Have fun watching it... I probably won't be here by the time it finishes, plus it's too late here where I live and I have an exam tomorrow at University, so I guess this would be a 'bye'. It was nice chatting with you, girls. NIGHT!
LOLz I got 2 hrs till lolz
Do you guys like the new opening credits btw? Cause they just come on and I love them! Nobody else seems to though. I like that they don't show the cast, because that's what the show is about. The credits are awesome!
Ok bye Natasha (I love the name btw, it's so pretty!) :)

I knew of Jessica Stroup & Shenae Grimes also before. They're all great though. <3
Bye natash I know to many natashas
lolz
I like em
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sk91 said…
Hi girls! I'm Sylwia :D
Favourite Characters: Silver, Naomi, Liam <3
Least favourite: Dixon(boring!) and Annie ( still... though she's much better now :p)
lolz hi sylvia
Hi Jackie ;p what's up?
nm was up with u
didja watch 90210 las night
no, not yet. I don't live in USA so I have to wait a little more for next episode ;( ... but I'm gonna watch it soon :D
well actually I'm going to do this right now. see you after an hour ;p
ok lolz
hmmm
Anyone here?
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
heart
Jackie!
How are you? What did you think about the last ep?
I thought it was amazing
without spoilers
the ade and jasper thing no way navid was right
annie and jasper omg
jaspers a creeper
the dixon ting
silver and teddy
the whole jackie and silver thing
awsome
Yeah. I got teary-eyed during Silver/her mom heart-to-heart talk. :')
Although Jasper's a creeper I believe that he does love Annie.
Dixon is getting on my nerves. He's so selfish. :/
Silver and Teddy! Make them happen already <3

OH, and I want Jasper for a regular. He's character is too good to be leaving soon. :)
Hi.. I'm here again :)

Just watched last episode and I'm so in love with Jasper. He might be creepy drug dealer, but he still is awesome guy... lol!
lolz yah Ik lolz
ill be back to talk bout it more l8r bye