avatar the legend of korra Legend of Korra RP?

shadirby posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 08:28PM
So I was thinking that MAYBE we could start and RP? Create your own character or be one of the characters in the show.
RULES
-----
1) You can swear, but you might want to censor it. (You know with the symbol keys, $#!^)
2) Follow fanpop rules.
3) Nothing too sexual
4) No controlling anyone else's character unless they say you can
5) No trolling!
-----
You probably know what to do, but for those that don't...

Here's the fill-out for all the people being their own character.

Name:
Any Weapons?:
Personality:
Appearance:

My character/example:

Name: Hiromi Ukiko
Bending: Fire
Any Weapons?: Whip, and (der) bending
Personality: Stubborn, determined, smart, a bit snobby, cocky.
Appearance: Long layered dark brown hair, pale, dark brown eyes, a little short, muscular build.

*EDIT* We'll be waiting for a while until we start this...
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 04:09PM

avatar the legend of korra 725 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 725

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Alvin2442 said…
Alvin:"UmUnlike waterbending, no direct earth strikes can be aimed toward an opponent's head. Though the ring is comprised mostly of canvas-covered metal, no metalbending is permitted. Earthbenders may only bend earth in its raw form, and not as sand or dust.
Earthbenders are restricted to bend regulation rock disks supplied through the floor of the ring, and may only bend discs from their own zone. Rock discs may not be broken down intentionally into smaller pieces, though bending of several discs at one time is allowed. Players may ricochet or deflect discs off the side ropes, like air hockey.You have to push them back through the back of the ring"The gong sounds and I push you out the way and then Steve dodges a blast and I send a shield of water up
lebih dari setahun yang lalu frosttakahashi said…
Shizu: look out! *he pushed Alvin out of the way then jumped up with three disks kicking each one from a different angle at the fire bender knocking him back a zone* *he turned around to Steve and Alvin* Hey i got him! *water hit him in the back knocking him off the back*
Steve:I make a huge ball of fire and block the piece of earth coming at me.Alvin shoots a bunch of water that knocks the Earthbender into the Firebender.I shoot a big blast of fire at them and knock them into Zone Two,winning Round One.
Shizu:*gets back onto the arena*oops...
Alvin:"Just get ready"I get focus and the gong rings

Steve:I dodge a blast of earth by jumping,to counter I start a blast of fire down.The earth ring hits the ropes and slams into my front,knocking over the ring.I grab the edge,but my grip fails me and I fall off

Alvin:I keep dodging blasts,and send a blast of water at the firebender's face
lebih dari setahun yang lalu silverstream101 said…
(Ill join!
Name- Akyra
Age- 14
Bending- lightning and ice
Weapons- duel blades (sometimes)
Personality- kind, brave, and sometimes rash
Appearence- long black hair, she is tall at about 5' 10", bright blue eyes, and always wares a silver braclet)
Shizu: *dodges three blasts of fire then kicks up two disks and punches them towards the water bender* *he then kicks up another three and sends them together near the ground at their feet tripping them all*
Akyra- *watching the match*
Alvin:I flip around and send a blast of water at them all together.They all fly back but the firebender grabs the ledge and the waterbder
Shizu: I don't think so! *he bends a disk and sends it over the edge then curves it sending it into the firebenders side knocking them off*

(oops xD rping on two different avatar rp's)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Akyra- *snickers cheering 4 Alvin, Kuro, and Shizu*
Alvin:The firebender throws the waterbender up in the air before getting knocked off.I throw a quick blast of water at her face and send a good wave of water out my foot

Steve:I grab the metal again and fly sending a big fire wave out my foot to go with Alvin's blast

Reporter:"Marvelous Steve has somehow stayed on the arena"He keeps reporting whats happening

The waterbender fly off the arena,giving us a knockout and we win
Akyra- *cheers*
Shizu:*jumping around in excitement* We won!
Alvin:takes off helmet and looks at our cheering fans"yeah we did Shizu we won,nice job with that curve"

Reporter:"Well again the Water Tribe's Wolf Cheetah's have won"
Akyra- *still cheering* way 2 go Wolf Cheetahs!
Alvin:I look and see someone clapping harder then the rest of the people.She looked like a bender overall.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MikkiDs said…
(guessing we r at probending arena at a match)

Gana: *sighs* Fighting for pointless reasons except just to fight. Reasons I will never understand.

Livi (Gana's little sis age 7 non-bender): Yeah!! Go Wolf Cheetahs!!

Camilia (Another little sis age 6 non-bender): Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Akyra- *smiles and thinks* i should try probending!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu blackpanther666 said…
I think I will also join.

Name: Gaishima Shiretsu ('Violet Frost')

Appearance: Tall, at least six foot, with lean muscle on his arms and torso. His eyes are silver, with light-blue pupils and black flecks scattered throughout the blue. He once wore the general attire of an Air-bender, but has since changed his style completely, once he embraced his Water-bending, several years after he parted with his former master, Tenzin, the Avatar's uncle. Gaishima has lavender coloured hair, which is long (down to his shoulders) and tied into a ponytail.

Personality: Gaishima is particularly outspoken and will never back down, from a fight, or an argument. Once, this used to get him trouble, but now he has learned from experience when to give in and stop fighting, though he doesn't always follow his own advice. He is fiercely intelligent, cunning and learns quickly, especially is he is using his Bending, something that he is also extremely proficient at. He has also developed two sub-forms of Bending, which base off of having Air-bending and Water-bending skills.

Bending: Air and Water.

Special Bending Sub-Type: Snap-bending, and Frost-bending. Frost-bending constitutes freezing the individual particles in the air, so that he can use his typical Air-bending style, but with frosty air, at a temperature of approximately -1 Degrees Celsius, which is cold and causes Frostbite after a certain period of time (however long the opponent can last against that temperature, before their skin can't take any more and begins to slowly go blue). Snap-bending is a simple technique, but requires a lot of focus and concentration. They use Water-bending to create a bubble of water around the opponent, then snap-freeze it into a block of ice around the opponent. This only takes two seconds to freeze, as snap-freezing involves dropping the temperature of the water, and the air around the opponent, to around -90 degrees Celsius. It will last for approximately one minute. This can only be used a few times, depending on the strength of the user (Gaishima), and cannot be used if Gaishima is feeling fatigued.

Gaishima is an expert in using the fighting style of Water-benders and Air-benders. He can also decrease friction around his body, in order to help himself fly through the air, which is also helped using water to do so. Gaishima can extract small amounts of water from the atmosphere, too.

Weapon: Staff, with a wood-carving at the top, that depicts a snowflake, with ten, flat edges.
(cool...and ALOT OF WRITTING >.<)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu coriann said…
Name: Mai
Bending: water
Weapons: chain
Personality: soft, gentle, calm,(can be the opposite at times depending on mood) smart, determined, brave, focused (can be very sweet)
Appearance: pale skin, big coal black eyes that are very striking and crimson red hair, he's about 5.4 in height, has a girly look that is easily underestimated
oh, his last name is Kaito which means the sea or ocean (thought it would be a nice touch)
smile
Nice character, Coriann.

(@Silverstream, I know, I'm a writer, so I tend to spend a lot of time writing things like this and making sure that certain aspects of the character are focused upon)

XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu genis190 said…
Kaiya: this probending is alright but it needs more action* Kaiya pets her anteater and Hikaru leaves the probending arena and night fall came and Kaiya jumps off of Hikaru and Kaiya gave him a snack*
Kaiya: here you go, now take it nice and easy, last time you almost paralyze me with that long tongue of yours. * Hikaru got happy and sticks out his tongue and Kaiya quickly grab a fire ferret that looks exactly like Pabo and it was hit and is paralyze*
Kaiya: ops........
Bolin: Pabo.... What happen to you
Kaiya: he felt sick and he collapse and I saw the cute little guy there.
Bolin: I would of known if he was sick.... Maybe....
Kaiya: forget it, Hikaru go!* Kaiya jumps on her pet as Bolin eyes is on her she blows a kiss as her let tongue hits Bolin 3 times and he also collapse, and Kaiya escape and went to the noodle restaurant*
Kaiya: to close
big smile
I'm not gonna post right now, because I want to go to bed and any post I do will be far longer thna my bios. I'll just write a post tomorrow... XD.
blush
thanks BP i was thinking maybe we could be allies in the story, like maybe we're cousins or something or just really good friends :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu genis190 said…
Okay, we need to have a storyline or be on teams who ever chooses cause more people are joining which is great. We should start over by starting off with everyone characters descriptions and then we divide them in groups. And start this series. How about that you guys.
K fine by me
hmmm
im on BP's team definitely, i don't want us to be enemies :P
Why not?
big smile
*shrug* idk, he's my friend on fp, plus i love his character and he seems like a big tough guy, nice to have on your side you know ;P
(I guess so but r we playing or not....)
I'll probably just have the twins together by them selves :p
(I would like 2 b a probender! I might have 2 make more characters....)
(you could make a team to enter the tournament :p)
My character's an earthbender if anyone needs one, if not then I'll just make up a team
Ur character can b with Akyra! Then ill make a fire/water bender!
Fine by me :)
~after the match~

Shizu had undressed and gotten into his street clothes while his brother sat on the bench in the changing room.

Shizu: Hey nii-san. Are we going to be able to stay safe?

Jishin: Of course. Why wouldn't we?

Shizu: Well..*he looked down at the ground* I mean that man was able to capture YOU.

Jishin: Hey! That was only because you ran off! If we would have stayed together we would have fought them off.

Shizu: *he flinched when Jishin yelled at him* I'm sorry.. I thought you were behind me...

Jishin: I'm sorry for yelling.. C'mon lets get out of here. I'm hungry.

The two left the arena and went into town to eat at their favorite restaurant : Quin's Do it yerself Stir Fry

Shizu: Do you think they'll have the pork and beef tonight?

Jishin: They should.

As they neared it a siren blared from above as a police blimp hovered above them dropping metal benders

Shizu: What?! Why are they coming after us?!

Jishin: Doesn't matter! Run!

Jishin created a wall shielding them as as cables were shot at them giving them time to run

Shizu: Brother...

Jishin: Go we-! .... *the alley they had turned down was blocked by metal benders* Oh. *they were arrested and tooken to Lin's interrogation cell*

Great! Ok new character time!
Name- Amber
Age- 16
Bending- fire/water
Weapons- none
Personality- nice, slightly over protective of Akyra (younger sister), brave
Appearance- long black hair, blue/green hazel eyes
Akyra- that was great! We should make our own team!

Amber- ya! But we need a 3rd....
Gana: All right girls we should heading back.

Livi: wait big sis! Do we have to?

Gana: yeah dads gonna flip if I get you guys home late...

Livi: wait! Big sis! Where's Camilia?!

Gana: What?! *looks around frantically* Camilia! What the heck did I just do!? Right I lost my 5 year old sis at the pro bending arena!
Amber/Akyra- *waiting 4 the place 2 clear up*
Camilia: *walking around the arena then bumps into Amber* Hi Miss! My name is Camilia! Im looking for the pro Benders! Are you one of them?
Amber- im Amber...and not yet but i hope 2 b 1 soon

Akyra- and im Akyra...weres ur family Camilla?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Zmidy313 said…
Name:Brooke
Bending: Water (and other water related things like Blood and Ice)
Any Weapons?: Just water bending
Personality:Sweet, shy, kind, fun
Appearance: in pic
 Name:Brooke Age:15 Bending: Water (and other water related things like Blood and Ice) Any Weapons?: J
(Hey Zmidy!)
Name:Kumi
Bending:Fie
Any Weapons?: no
Personality: Hot-headed, stubborn, funny, kind......at times
Appearance:in pic
 Name:Kumi Age:17 Bending:Fie Any Weapons?: no Personality: Hot-headed, stubborn, funny, kind......at
(Awsome pic!)
Name:Lunar
Bending:Water (again?! Silly me!)
Any Weapons?:nope
Personality: Basically like Zuko and Sokka combined
Appearance:in pic
 Name:Lunar Age:16 Bending:Water (again?! Silly me!) Any Weapons?:nope Personality: Basically like Zuk