avatar the legend of korra Legend of Korra RP?

shadirby posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 08:28PM
So I was thinking that MAYBE we could start and RP? Create your own character or be one of the characters in the show.
RULES
-----
1) You can swear, but you might want to censor it. (You know with the symbol keys, $#!^)
2) Follow fanpop rules.
3) Nothing too sexual
4) No controlling anyone else's character unless they say you can
5) No trolling!
-----
You probably know what to do, but for those that don't...

Here's the fill-out for all the people being their own character.

Name:
Any Weapons?:
Personality:
Appearance:

My character/example:

Name: Hiromi Ukiko
Bending: Fire
Any Weapons?: Whip, and (der) bending
Personality: Stubborn, determined, smart, a bit snobby, cocky.
Appearance: Long layered dark brown hair, pale, dark brown eyes, a little short, muscular build.

*EDIT* We'll be waiting for a while until we start this...
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 04:09PM

avatar the legend of korra 725 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 725

lebih dari setahun yang lalu MikkiDs said…
Name: Gana Yadmin
Bending: Earth and metal
Weapons: just bending
Personality: shy, softspoken, caring, kind
Appearence: long dark brown hair tied into a ponytail, light pale skin, green eyes, a little taller then average
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shadirby said…
hmmm
No one else wants to join?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wolfmaster3000 said…
I think it's too early in the seris for anyone to join as there's three epidoes at least wait until season one is over
Okay. Good idea.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NickelodeonLove said…
Name:Vic Aqua
Bending:water and earth
Personality:funny and strong
Appearence:tall, skinny, green eyes, and always wears a blue hat
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Singact22 said…
Name-Korra(there will have to be one)
Age-17
Bending- all element except air
Persionality-tough, impatient, headstrong, sarcastic, and assertive
Apperance- if u saw the show u know it
(if someone else wants to be korra i can change it)

smile
I guess we can start if you guys want...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Singact22 said…
ok
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Amai21 said…
Name-Amai
Age-15
Bending-Earth
Weapons-Twin duel blades
Personality-Shy, gentle, kind.
Appearance- She has brown hair, with bright green eyes, she's short for her age. She wears anything that she feels like of what she is feeling. She has a necklace that she wears everyday; all day because it was her mothers.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 18wanda said…
Name-Rhea
Age-17
Bending-fire
Personality- trusting, loyal, confident, and a little arrogant
Appearance- darker-skinned with greenish eyes. Medium length chocolate brown hair with pale streaks.
I can't wait until we start to role-play! XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Roleplayer said…
Name: Mai
Bending: Fire and air
Any Weapons?: Knife
Personality: Doesn't like to socialize much, very confident
Appearance: Brown hair which she likes to wear in a ponytail, green eyes, light-skinned, average for her age.

lebih dari setahun yang lalu sparkyhedgehog said…
name: Tek
bending: fire
weapons: samurai sword
personality: a bit of a smart mouth prick at times, but usally kindhearted
appearance: ninja headband, brown hair, robe-like uniform
Let's start since I think people are beginning to forget this is here...XD

Hiromi: I walk home from work like I do everyday, tired. A group of Triple Threat walk up to me. "Hello pretty face," the earthbender smiles.
Amai was walking through the streets bored, not having anything to do. 'What should I do?' she thought to herself as she saw this group form a couple feet in front of her. 'What the he-- is going on?' she thought as she noticed it was the Triple Threat surrounding a girl. She tried to go around them, because she didn't want to get involved with them and whatever they were doing.
Hiromi: "Hey you." A Triple Threat said to someone. I spin around and see what looks like an earthbender. Sh!t. It might just be four against one.
Gana: *Is walking down the street carrying some groceries when she sees u guys shakes her head and thinks to self* Oh dear... Well.. I suppose I should help. But the groceries...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sparkyhedgehog said…
laugh
Tek: ummmmmmmmmmmm................*throws a ball of fire* yeah, that wil work
Amai: She tensed up as she heard a guy from the Triple Threats yell out to her. She turned toward them slowly; not daring to look them in the eyes, "Yeah?" she asked not knowing what was going to happen to her or the other girl.
Hiromi: I'm attracting people's attention now. I'm not sure if I should be scared or relieved. The Triple Threats don't care though. The more people to harass the better. I put my hand behind my back and produce a bit of fire at my finger tips and swiftly bend it toward the trio.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu genis190 said…
I want to join sound xool, i made this character and put it on nick boards.
Name: Kaiya (her name means 'forgiveness')
Bending: Water/Blood Bending
Height: 5'9
Eye Color: Electric Blue. Electric blue eyes are a pale to medium bright blue. They are a true blue(no overtones from other colors in the spectrum)and are extremely bright, energetic, and striking.
Hair Color: Burgundy Brown
Hair Length:Long pigtails that goes down to her waist, and bangs on her right face covering her right eye then down towards her neck where her bangs stops.
Personality: Prodigy Bender. Clever, Honest, patient young women. Kaiya is the granddaughter of June, Kaiya never lets her guard down so easily, Kaiya also uses a blue rose whip made by Hiroshi Sato, a whip with rose vines thorns covering the whip and every time she uses it or hit someone blue rose petals appears.
Clothes:Kaiya wear a gold and white leather corset, slightly revealing her Double D, bra color is black, arm sleeves which are gold and white, tight black leather pants.
Gana: Oh dear... I really dont like it when people start fighting!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu frosttakahashi said…
Name:Shizukana daichi (shizu for short) *means quiet earth*
Bending:Earth,sand,metal
Any Weapons?:Just metal wires he carries in his side pockets.
Personality: Shizu is relatively shy in contradiction to his appearence. He tends to avoid conflict if he can, but when he can't avoid it he just restrains them with his metal wire. When in doubt he beats himself up and thinks very negative but otherwise he is cheerful when around those he knows.
Appearance:(refer to picture, minus the staff and armor)
 Name:Shizukana daichi (shizu for short) *means quiet earth* Age:16 Bending:Earth,sand,metal Any Weapo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu genis190 said…
So um, have you guys even started a storyline to this and plots
amon starts a war! >:D (possible plot)
Idk just been going with what's going on...
I'm going all long with it also.

Amai: Amai looked at the other girl like she was crazy, 'Why would she do that?' she thought just waiting to see what could happen next. Amai closed her eyes,breathing deeply trying to keep calm. When she was calm she earthbended the group of Triple Threat away from her. She then ran to the other person and grabbed her hand, "Let's go!" she said running with her behind her. They didn't run that far because she had thrown them while they were looking away and pretty far; so she didn't have to worry that much. She looked at the other person, "So what's your name? I'm Amai." she said smiling at her. 'Phew...I think we're safe from them for now.' she thought to herself.
Gana: My name's Gana, Gana Yadmin. And well I guess thx for getting rid of those Triple Threats?
*a wall of earth blocked their path as a boy hopped down from the roof*

Shizu: You weren't supposed to leave.. The boss will get angry if you don't come..*he looked to the side looking discouraged*
Gana: *steps up to him* And who exactly is your boss? And who exactly are you Mr?
Shizu: I can't tell you....or i'll get in trouble...
Gana: Oh I see. You're a street kid who got caught up in the gang wars?
Shizu: *completely found out* U-uh! No i'm not! Listen you two need to come with me now or they'll send someone else... someone dangerous
Amai: She looked at Gana, "Nice to meet you and should we?" she asked her not really trusting the new guy. She looked at the guy, "Why exactly were we not to leave? Why do we have to go see your boss?" she asked him wanting explanations from him. She was not going to take him lightly.
Shizu: The boss says you took something from him. *he pulls out a picture of her* I guess the other three mistook the other girl for you he tosses the picture towards Gana* Now we can go the easy....o-or hard way. *he takes an offensive stance*
Gana: look kid listen *puts hand on his shoulder* you really don't want to do this. In fact you don't want to hurt anyone
Shizu: G-get away from me! *earth shot up and wrapped around her arms acting as cuffs*
Haha yeah...Well I don't exactly have a plan yet...
Gana: *breaks earth cuffs* you don't want to it this way. You know you don't want it this way
Ooc: Oh well we should get a plot sooner or later....

Amai: Amai earthbends a wall in front of Gana and the guy. "You really don't want to do this.....we should talk this out before there is any violence. What's your name?" she asked him looking at both of them intently. 'Why must this happen to us? Why can't it be someone else....' she thought taking a deep breath then exhaling loudly. Looking back at the guy; waiting for him to answer.
Shizu: Just shut up...*he punched forward and metal wires shot out from his pockets restraining the two* My name is Shizu.. *just then the two triple threats walked up*

Jen: So the kid actually caught someone for once?

Xin: I know right? He usually can't do anything right!

Shizu: *looks to the ground dissatisfied with himself*
Gana: srry kid we all know you're making the wrong choice but I'm not one to go lightly *breaks metal and then metals bends a gutter to wrap around Jen and Xin*
Amai: Amai had trouble getting through the metal, "Um....Gana help..." she said quietly as she struggled to get lose. She was an earthbender but she hadn't learned how to bend metal yet. She looked back at the group, "I won't either! Once I'm out of this thing I will kick your @sses!!" she said getting really angry now, 'I hate this crap.' she thought to herself as she waited for Gana to help her out of this thing then do something about the Triple Threat group.
Gana: no prob *breaks metal* Ya know throughout this encouter I don't think I caught your name...
Shizu: Uh-oh.. this isn't how it was supposed to happen! *he turned and ran bending a door through a concrete wall and ran towards it*
Gana: hey kid wait up! *chases after him*
Shizu: Go away! *he jumped up bringinh his hands inward causing spikes to shoot out of the wall at her*
Gana: *earth bends spikes away* kid you need help! I'm not just gonna leave ya alone!
Shizu: GO AWAY!! *he stopped and faced her doing alot of motions resulting in several spikes and bricks coming out of the walls at her* *as she was distracted with that he bended the metal wire in his pockets into a net that he fired at her* If I don't go back he'll hurt him! *he started running away again*
Gana: *takes a min or so but is finally able to bend free by then you have run away out of sight she sighs* him? *shakes head* Dnt worry kid. We're gonna meet again. And maybe next time I'll get more answers.