avatar the legend of korra Legend of Korra RP?

shadirby posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 08:28PM
So I was thinking that MAYBE we could start and RP? Create your own character or be one of the characters in the show.
RULES
-----
1) You can swear, but you might want to censor it. (You know with the symbol keys, $#!^)
2) Follow fanpop rules.
3) Nothing too sexual
4) No controlling anyone else's character unless they say you can
5) No trolling!
-----
You probably know what to do, but for those that don't...

Here's the fill-out for all the people being their own character.

Name:
Any Weapons?:
Personality:
Appearance:

My character/example:

Name: Hiromi Ukiko
Bending: Fire
Any Weapons?: Whip, and (der) bending
Personality: Stubborn, determined, smart, a bit snobby, cocky.
Appearance: Long layered dark brown hair, pale, dark brown eyes, a little short, muscular build.

*EDIT* We'll be waiting for a while until we start this...
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 04:09PM

avatar the legend of korra 725 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 725

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rogue475 said…
As always my cloths had changed to something new and i look around trying to find my way. I felt the cold wind rush past me, and suddenly i realize; I was in an alternate reality... "Why does this happen to me!?" i ask myself not expecting a reply.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Alvin2442 said…
" Because." Alvin says.
I turn and find a boy standing in front of me. "Excuse me?" i reply.
" Because, fate works like that."
"It was not fate, just a broken piece of Technology." i say to him and start to feel out of place, well actually being out of place is sort of a Zephyr's specialty.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hades_Shadow said…
I come over to the two talking "That is bad tech, why you buy that?" I say bluntly but ignorantly
I laugh and reply; "Well, it's actually not bad tech i just get unlucky sometimes."
"Would you two be so kind as to show me were i could find a place to stay?"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
" Sure, follow me." Alvin starts walking towards a group of houses.
"Thank you for your help, so what city is this?" i ask the boy leading me.
" Republic City."
"Well that's odd, i've never heard of a: republic city before. Anyway, oh i need money to rent a room" i say to the boy. "I dont believe we've properly met yet, I am Brian Mc'Knight." i shake his hand.
" Alvin Hamilton." He shakes his hand, after muttering something.
"Well i best be off, nice to meet you Alvin Hamilton." i say to him and enter the inn, then i walk up to the registration counter. "Yes i would like to rent a room for... 4 days."
The man behind the counter looks at me and shrugs. "Got any money?"
"About that... How about a favor" i say to him with a smirk.
" You know...I could pay it for toy..." Alvin looks at the man, pulling out money.
"Really? I cannot ask for this, but since I dont have any other choice... Thank you" i say to Alvin.
After we finish, i head outside into the darkness of a moonless night. A group of Bandits appear and ask me for money. "I do appologize, but i have no money and if i did i would certainly NOT give it to you." i say to the Hostile group with a smirk.
Alvin watched Brian deal with the Hostile group,
They look at me and the leader summons a fireball in his hand. "Start showing some respect, or else."
"My, what a cheap trick i've seen it dozens of times before. Now run along before someone gets hurt." I reply in a mocking tone. I turn and walk away, but a burst of fire hits the ground next to me.
"Cheap trick, eh?" he replies and summons another fireball. a few of the bandits unsheathed knives and others just moved their hands in an odd way. "That was... Interesting. Curious, how did you do that?" i say to him and turn around to face the men. "What, never heard of a firebender before?" he replies in a mocking tone. "No, i havent. Stay back, i will defend myself if needed." i say and begin to reach into my pocket.
"I will warn you one last time, STAY BACK" i say to them and pull out the Titanium Probe from my pocket.
"Or what, you will throw a piece of metal at me?" he says in a challenge.
"No, i will kill you..." i say in a deadly serious tone. Which sort of worked, because a few of them backed off. But the leader just laughed and smiled. "Not gonna happen, but we will tear you to pieces." He said to me and they began to move closer and closer.
"Just remember... I DID WARN YOU" i say and press the button on the side of the metal rod. It morphed into a Titanium sword.
" So it's you." Alvin got off the wall and summoned two fireballs.
"Friends of yours?" i ask Alvin and swing my sword near one of them only to scare.
" Less. Just really bad guys that don't get their lesson."
One lunges at me, i casually side-step and knock him to the ground with the flat of my blade. Another hurls a rock at my face and i dash out of the way. "Is this normal?" i ask alvin while evading attacks.
" For this place, yes." I blast the guys with fire.
Lightning appears from the sky, "Stay off my turf you Scoundrels!" I say blasting some of them, "Agni Kai Triads, Hate them!"
"really, well the world is sure full of suprises." i say and carelessly evade the multiple strikes. "When will you just stop trying to win? It's pointless"
They start retreating and running, "Thats right! They give firebending a bad name. fire is supposed to bring new life, not only destruction"
"uh...well that was fun" i say to the two of them. I look down at the blade in my hand and say; "A sword huh?"
"What about a sword?" I say, Pulling up my goggles and revealing soot all over my face except for two big circles around my eyes, "IMA FIREBENDER! WE ARE THE BEST METALWORKERS! besides metal benders"
"Uh... Okay? I havent a clue what that is" i say to him. "Im Brian Mc'Knight, and you?"i say and shake his dirty hand.
(Gotta go for the night)
"Raiden Kingoro, Lightning bender and Blue Firebender Awesome dude!" I shake his hand back "You look funny, not from around the city?"
(Can you show a picture of the blade?)
I sigh.
I sigh louder in his direction, then laugh.
(Well i suppose i should try and find one, for the book and all)
"I see, and no im not" I say to him and smile a bit.
 (Well i suppose i should try and find one, for the book and all) "I see, and no im not" I say to him
I eyed Brian.
"What?" i ask Alvin.
He said nothing, but simply nodding, and then he walked away calmly.
"Seems like a thin katana, we can fix your tech if you want" I say smiling.
( Who is 'we'?)
(not a clue?, other metalworkers possibly?)
"Well that Tech, cant just be Fixed. It has to be Given" i say to him seriously. "Right now i dont have a way to get home, unless i can find a way to contact my Leader."
(We as in the city) "There is a good wire system which the rich use to contact one another, and I am a genius with any tech" I say with a smile. "You never answered why you dress funny."
"Yeah i dont have much choice what cloths i wear." i say with a sigh, "they change every time i... nevermind."
Alvin sat in the shadows.
"Well you want your Faulty Tech fixed or not?"
"Yes, but the thing is thats not possible in this... time." i reply, "look let me be honest with you, im not from this reality. okay, imagine if you would there was a bowl with marbles in it. The marbles represent the different realities in time. Well I am a person who can jump from one reality in time to the next, using that broken tech." i say and hoped he would at least somewhat believe me. "I understand if you think im crazy..."
"Eh a little bit, want me to at least look at it?"
"Sure, knock yourself out" i say and toss him the broken watch i had picked up off the ground awile ago.
"Well, it has some faulty wiring, and there are some weird green metal thingy, we can remove that." I say as I look at it.