in young justice Thoughts!

lexiluvsme posted on Dec 21, 2010 at 04:58PM
The Premire aired with butiful action. Any thoughts?

in young justice 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RavenclawQueen said…
heart
Loved it! I sense a cartoon hit! Loved how it opened up with action, and how they tied the introductions into the episode.
I wonder when Artemis comes in?
Is it just me, or do all the guys (Kid Flash, Aqualad, Robin, and Superboy) look adorable?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu puppip said…
big smile
haha yeah, Kid Flash and Robin r my fav :D
I can't wait for the next episode! Jan 7!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lexiluvsme said…
crying
Sorry to say this guys :( but the NEW episode premires on Jan 21st while the first part of Independence day is on the 7th and second half on 14th.
smile
I know! i FOUND A SITE THAT TOLD ME THAT jan.7 was the first episode, the second half on the 14th. A new episode will come out on Jan. 21. Its called "Welcome to Happy Harbor". Young Justice mistakenly think the evil Mister Twister is actually Red Tornado "testing" them.

On Jan.28, "Drop Zone"
Young Justice's first official mission, and they don't even have a leader yet.

For Feb. 4, the title is "Schooled."

link

LOVED THE NEW EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speedy continues to be a jerk, but who needs him. Superboy shows some angst, but it makes me just love him all the more.
Duh Megan!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 LOVED THE NEW EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speedy continues to be a jerk, but who needs him. Superboy s
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lexiluvsme said…
Speedy was mean and I made apost for this....
smile
Speedy was mean! But I don't want him to join. I commented on your new forum. I think we should have one for every nee episode!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nymph_tonks said…
wait, wait, backup a little. drop zone was on the 28?? itss already february and its not on cartoon network .com. i watch young justice every saturdaay on cartoon network and last saturday i watched welcme to happy harbor. can someone explain?
huh, that's weird. I'm positive that if you go on youtube, that you can find it.