the heroes of olympus Son of Neptune (my version)

HereosofOlympus posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 07:08PM
Chapter I
Percy

I woke up with a killer headache, and boy do I mean killer! Rubbing my head I began to get up. I noticed not only did I have a headache, but my entire body began to ache. It felt like I was thrown 200 feet, landed on my back, and could somehow walk away with only a few bruises. As I got to my feet I felt the sun on my face. Squinting, I saw I was in what looked like the middle of the woods.
Where am I?,I whispered to myself. I heard a rustling noise and leaves cracking behind me. Almost as if it was an instinct I turned around and pulled a golden pen out of my pocket and held it in front of my face.
Wow, a pen that's really going to defend me, I said.
I sat down on the ground and tried to think. I twirled the pen in between my fingers. It seemed perfectly normal until I clicked it. I stood up fast and looked at the pen. It grew into a 3 foot bronze sword that fit my grip perfectly.
Wow that is wicked! Said a boys voice.
Good job blowing our cover idiot! Said another voice, this time a girls.
I turned and saw a boy with wavy blonde hair and gray eyes, the girl had light brown hair and eyes. They were both wearing heavy armor.
Who are you and how did you get past the gates! Asked the girl fiercely.
The boy gazed at my sword with a boyish grin on his face. Then he came back to his senses.
Yeah, what's your name?
Now that I thought about I didn't know. I looked at the ground. I can't remember... I woke up here and I can't remember anything.
The boy and girl exchanged looks.
We need to take him to Lupa, maybe Jason...said the boy but was cut off by the girl.
Ok Bobby!
I guessed that was a touchy subject.
I'm Reyna daughter of Mercury and he's..she was cut off by the boy.
Bobby daughter of Minerva! I mean son! Follow us no name!
I followed them. So where exactly are we....I said, and then I saw it.
Bobby and Reyna smiled and said welcome.....to Camp Romulus.

the heroes of olympus 38 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pjlover212051 said…
hey great love it post soon. you should read my story
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HereosofOlympus said…
Chapter II
Jason

I had a dream about Percy. He woke up woods that looked very familiar to me. He looked confused, just as I was when I woke up on a bus with Leo and Piper. He looked like he was in pain because he had a weird look on his face and kept rubbing his head. He took a pen from his pocket, when he clicked it it turned into a huge celestial bronze sword. Way cooler than my coin sword! Bobby and Reyna both found him. I remembered them from my other dreams. Percy didn't have any memory so answering questions wasn't much help. They took him to the camp, Camp Romulus and then I woke up. I got up and put on a long sleeve camp half blood shirt and rolled up the sleeves, and then put on some aftco shorts. As I headed out of my room I sat on the outside steps. I could see the Argo II from where I was. I wondered if the roman camp would ever do that for me.
What are you thinking about? Said piper sitting down next to me.
Nothing...
You have that look on your face, your defantly thinking about something.
What look? Never mind, I had a dream about Percy.
Oh yeah what about?
The Romans found him.
Don't you think thats a good thing. I mean it's better than being alone with no memory.
As of right now, I don't even know what's good for him. We need to head over to the ship.
Right,she said looking down.
I knew Piper had feelings for me I just didn't know how I felt about her. Ive been having dreams about Reyna. She's almost as worried about me as Annabeth Is about Percy but it's almost like something's holding her back.
When we got to the boat Annabeth was working on blueprints and Leo had tools in his hands working. The rest of the campers dont really talk to me that much.
Nice of you to finally join us you two. Said Leo.
Annabeth turned around and looked at us but went straight back to her blueprints.
My bad Leo, I woke up late. I was having a dream...
I looked at Annabeth.
About Percy, I said.
I heard something drop and noticed Annabeth dropped a cup full of pencils.
I'll help with that! I said and gathered them up. I held them out in my hand to Annabeth but she just looked at me. I could tell she was trying not to act too worried.
Oh yeah? What about? She asked.
I set the pencils on the table next to her.
They found him. The Romans I mean. He doesn't remember anything. I said.
I saw Annabeth's face tighten up so I added He's in good hands, reyna and Bobby found him.
I got the name of the camp too. Camp Romulus.
Sounds like Romeyoumust to me! Added Leo. I gave him a glare and he shut up.
Well at least we have a name. Said Annabeth getting back ti her blueprints.
Chapter III
Percy

When I got to the camp all the other campers just stared at me and whispered to each other. I asked them which one was Lupa but they just kept walking. Then I saw a huge wolf that looked like it jumped out of a twilight movie. Her coat was gorgeous. It was as white as snow. It made her look peaceful but when you looked into her eyes you felt scared and alone.
That, Bobby said, is Lupa. He sounded scared.
Lupa came over and circled me.
Where did this one come from? She asked.
We found him in our woods, I don't know how he got past the gate. He didn't come through the entrance, I know that for a fact. Said Reyna.
I have seen his fore coming. Welcome to Camp Romulus...Jackson.
Bobby and Reyna looked at each other with surprised looks on there face.
Jackson! That's my name! Percy, Percy Jackson! How did you. But then I was cut off by Lupa.
I dreamt it. Strange, very strange dream Jackson. Unfortunately I only got your name, not why you are here.
Take him to the infirmary, he has already been claimed but it will be a while before he recollects his memories. Give him ambrosia and see if it helps with that.
But Lupa, said Reyna.
That was an order. She roared and then she turned her head and walked away.
Bobby touched Reynas shoulder.
Cmon, let's get going. He said.
They gave me ambrosia but it only took away some of the pain. I still had an awful headache. They told me to stay put. Yeah right. I got up and looked at my hands. They hurt so I found a sink and rinsed them. It was weird because I felt like energy was being jolted through my fingertips to my hands It felt releaving. Then it hit me. I bolted through the doors to the pier. Bobby saw me and raced after me shouting. I dove into the water and suddenly nothing else mattered. I let the water do it's work on me and I felt like I could lift a car.
What's your problem Percy? Why did you do that?
Bobby, I'm the son of Poseidon!
Chapter IV
Annabeth

Hey Annabeth.
I turned around. It was Jason. He reminded me so much of Percy it was crazy.
You really need to take a brake from doing this. You don't want to overwork yourself too much.
I usually didn't like it when people tell me to take a break, but I knew I should.
Yeah your probably right Jason. I said sitting down. You shouldn't be in my cabin Chiron doesn't like that.
Well, Chiron doesn't like that I'm a Roman either but he let's me slide sometimes.
We started laughing.
That ship will be done before you know it Annabeth.
I like that Jason was trying to make me feel better.
It seems like the entire camp has been working night and day on that boat. I said.
Jason looked at the ground.
Percy was really something, I wish the Roman camp thought of me like him.
I felt bad for the kid.
Jason, I'm sure they do, but you know how the Romans are. There alot more stern than we are. I don't even think they know about there being a Greek camp.
Yeah, he said, your right they are a lot more strict.
Then Piper walked in. Annabeth? She said. Oh Annabeth, and Jason? You need to come see the boat.
Me and Jason both got up.
Piper smiled. Your really gonna like what you guys see! She said.
I got to the Argo II and was so surprised because it was finished. If you can imagine a huge sail boat almost as big as a cruise ship. You would have the Argo II.
We had gotten help from Notus and Boreaus gods of winds for the sails, and Hephaestus for the hull.
The only thing on my mind I said out loud.
When do we set sail?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pjlover212051 said…
you posted great. its amazing
Chapter V
Reyna

What was up with this new kid? He shows up on the camp grounds and can't remember a thing. Lupa knows his name and doesn't even say a word about it linking to Jason. Oh Jason, where are you? It's been so long I can hardly keep track of how long it's been since he disappeared. As much as I want to leave this place and go searching I can't. Lupa would get to me before I even reached the gates. I don't understand her, he's our camps biggest leader but all she says is give him time. What's that supposed to mean?! I heard a knock on my door.
Bobby walked in? He's been so comforting since Jason went missing.
Hey Reyna, you should come out here. Your gonna want to see this.
I walked out behind Bobby.
It was Percy. He was controlling the water.
Oh my gods! He is son of Neptune! Percy! I yelled
He looked at me.
I know! This is awesome!
Lupa ran towards us.
Lupa I'm the son of Poseidion.
We do not use Greek terms here boy! She roared loudly. This is a Roman Camp. We only believe in the Roman gods here.
He looked confused. Um yes ma'am. Im only familiar with Greek terms. I'm sorry.
Bobby, Reyna, Lupa said, take him to the Neptune cabin. Get him ready for tonight's games.
Yes ma'am! We said at the same time.
Sorry about her Percy, I said. You should know better!
I'm sorry I'm sorry!
Here's the Neptune cabin. Bobby threw Percy armor.
Bobby teach him the game rules I have to get ready myself.
As I walked back I thought about Percy saying Greek terms.
Hope the kid can get through a few fights. I laughed.
Chapter VI
Bobby

As soon as I knew it I was on the ground coughing up dirt with Percy's foot on my chest.
How in Hades did you do that?!
Percy started laughing and helped me up.
I don't know I guess I'm just good with a sword he said smiling.
Try amazing! I whispered to myself.
Ok let's go again! I only got in a few seconds of fighting before he disarmed me.
Ok you had to have had training from someone.
I picked up my sword and swung it at his arm. Direct hit.
My bad Percy! Are you ok let me see your arm I saw blood.
What? No.
Cmon let me see your arm. I pleaded.
See, Percy showed me his arm, no blood.
I couldn't believe what I saw. There wasn't a scratch on him. Maybe I just thought I hit him.
Percy had a weird look on his face.
What? Did you remember something?
He looked at me. I think I...
And then I heard the horn, the games were starting.
Cmon Percy! I bet you will be able to beat Reyna or Gwen!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
this is really god!! good AHH!! well post again!!
Chapter VII
Leo

I couldn't believe what we had built. The ship glided through the water so gracefully. I was so proud of myself, who would have thought the new kid would be able to build a master peice! Actually, I knew I would! All the campers were so proud of me. They were patting my back and giving me complements. Finally some attention around here! What really mattered is what Annabeth thought. I really wanted her to be proud because she organized this whole thing. She was already in the captains chair looking at maps.
Aye captain!
She turned around laughing. Leo! Such a good job.
That's exactly what I wanted to hear! I said smiling big.
Just as I said that it thundered and started raining.
It's gonna be pretty rough, are you sure sailing tomorrow will be a good idea?
Sooner the better was all she had to say. Man, she really wanted to see this Percy guy. He is all the camp talks about. I feel bad for Annabeth having to deal with this. I walked on deck and saw Piper.
Hello beauty queen!
Leo don't.
Oh you know you love it! But not as much as Jason! I laughed. She tried to grab my shirt but I sidestepped and fell into the water. I looked up and saw Piper looking down from the boat at me sticking her tongue out. A few Aphrodite girls walked by the pier and saw me.
Hey ladies!
They smirked, Drew came over and helped me out.
Jason ran by.
Jason! Drew yelled she completely forgot about me and accidentally knocked me in the water again.
Some things never change.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AmazingPercy said…
heart
That was so good post soon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu unknownquestion said…
laugh
AWESOME i agree post soon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ahotsummerday12 said…
awsom chapterss post soon
Chapter VIII
Percy

Lupa was announcing who we were to battle. Bobby and Reyna.
Oh c'mon! Bobby said. You always beat me he said complaining. They walked into the arena but it didn't last long. Reyna was good, she had Bobby on the ground within 3 minutes. I kept watching different campers waiting for my turn.
Perseus and Reyna, said Lupa.
Reyna laughed, thanks for giving me an easy one Lupa!
Don't under estimate him Reyna, he's good! Yelled Bobby.
I stepped into the middle of the arena and waited for Reyna to strike. She was using a silver sword. I took out my pen and clicked it. There were whoaaas and coollls coming from the audience. Reyna striked at my left but I side stepped to the right. She swung her sword back around but I blocked it. I turned my sword in a circle and easily disarmed her.
She had a surprised look on her face. How did you?
Perseus moves up! Reyna you are out. Said Lupa.
But!
Reyna your out! Said Lupa again. I went to see who I was against next but Reyna stepped in my path.
You think your pretty good don't you? She asked me.
I laughed. seems to me I'm better than you!
You just wait until you go against Gwen!
Right when she said that Lupa called out for me and Gwen to battle. Just my luck. We were the final two so the winner of this won tonight's tournament and earned points towards there cabin.
I stepped in the arena and waited for Gwen. She was more buff than any other girl here, she had a silver sword like Reyna's but bigger. Compared to me, this girl was huge! In muscle and height I mean.
Who's your parent? I asked her.
She looked at me fiercely. Mars. She said with anger.
So that's Ares right? She answered with a huge blow to my shoulder. I stumbled but not enough to fall.
Nice answer! I said sarcastically. She didn't like this because next thing I know she's swinging her sword full speed at my head. I ducked and pushed her in the stomach. She fell but was fast up. This wasn't gonna be easy. our swords clashed together. I was gaining in on her. she struck at my chest but I side stepped and twisted the sword out of her hand and into the air. I kicked her on the ground, grabbed her sword out of the air and held it at her head. Everyone cheered. I looked around. They had there thumbs down. What was that supposed to mean? I helped gwen up from the ground and handed her sword back. She looked at me confused.
Your a great fighter Gwen.
Thank you? She said
When I got out of the arena Bobby was there to high five me.
No ones ever beat her Percy! He said. Lupa walked over.
We have a winner, all hail Perseus Jackson!
Everyone cheered me on. Looks like I just made a ton more friends.
Chapter IX
Piper

Everyone was trying to decide about who should go on the ship.
Well, obviously muscle boy over here has a spot. Said Leo looking at Jason
Jason laughed .there's reasons for that elf. They started laughing.
What about you Annabeth? Asked Leo sarcastically.
Do I even have to answer that?
I was only kidding! I swear!
Jason butted in before Leo got himself in too deep. Well Leo you built it your so going with us. We need you to fix it if something happens.
Oh yeah that's right! I have to go! Leo said.
Are you so sure that's a good thing? I asked Jason laughing.
Your coming to. If I'm going I get to pick someone to go with me besides Leo.
Annabeth cut in. Anyone who wants to come is welcome.
In that case, you can add me to your crew captain! Said Drew winking at Jason.
After her a few more campers came on. All friends of Percy.
Ok so we have our crew, said Annabeth. Everyone pack tonight, we leave after breakfast tomorrow. The water will be rough so if any one wants to back out, nows the time to do it.
Nobody moved a muscle. Everyone here was desperate to get Percy.
Everyone left to pack and rest. That left me and Jason. I could tell Jason was excited.
Sure your ready? I asked.
Oh yeah, I want to find out more about myself and my memory. I'm hoping camp will bring back a lot.
I hope it will to! I smiled and put on a face. I was worried Jason would forget me, or maybe have a girlfriend back at camp who misses him. He seemed to know I was worried.
There's nothing to worry about Piper, nothings going to happen! He said bravely. Cmon I'll walk you back.
I certainly hope nothing will happen I thought to my self.
Chapter X
Percy

I couldn't believe I'd won that tournament today. People I didnt know where coming up to me and telling me how good I was. They all wanted to be my friend and I was happy for that. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today when I was fighting Bobby. He hit me directly in my arm, I saw blood gush out but when I looked at it again there was nothing wrong. My arm looked perfectly normal. After it happened the word curse kept flashing through my head. What curse could make my arm do that? Seems more like a gift to me. I went to the pavilion and sat with Bobby. They were having a feast for dinner. It was cool because now everyone wanted to sit with me. They started asking me about a guy named Jason Grace. I looked at Bobby but he just stared at an empty table. After dinner I ran to Bobby.
Who's Jason?
Bobby hesitated but then answered me. He used to go to camp here. He was our best leader, fighter, friend, you name it. Everyone envied him. Especially Reyna. I always thought they had a thing but if I asked one of them about it, they just shrugged or smiled at me.
Where is he now?
He went missing a few days ago. Reyna took it pretty hard, especially when Lupa didn't let her go looking for
Him. I never understood that. All she said was give it time. It's been days, it's been enough time. The camp begged to search for him but Lupa just roared at them. I think she is trying to protect us. Keep us from getting lost or hurt or something.
Maybe, I said. But why does everyone keep asking me questions about him?
Because your so much like him Percy! And you just showed up out of no where. People are gonna ask questions Percy.
Weird. I could tell he was close to Bobby because that was a tender subject around him.
I went to my cabin. I was completely drained. I passed out as soon as I got to my bed.
I was laughing with a girl. She had blonde hair and silver eyes. I was on a small racing boat with her. I was tangled up in ropes. That's why we were laughing.
This isn't exactly teaching me Percy!
I laughed, I showed her where to stand and lean. How to rig the sails and watch the wind. In no time she was doing it on her own. She was a fast learner.
Now I don't need your help anymore when have the next race! She said.
I liked helping you, I still want to. I looked up at her. Her hair was blowing in her face because of the wind. Somehow she still looked amazing to me. I got up and tried to kiss her but forgot about the rope I was tangled in and I fell into the water grabbing her hand and pulling her in with me. We couldn't stop laughing.
Then I woke up and sat up in my bed.
Annabeth! I yelled out loud
cool
For the dream I thought, what do I do at camp that would be cool to add? I thought the sailboat would be a cool touch to the mood.
heart
It was a nice touch love your fanfic keep on posting
Chapter XI
Jason

I knew the ayers were going to be rough but I didn't know they were going to be this rough. I felt woozy so I went inside towards the rooms. I went into the first room on my left. I laid on the bed and fell asleep.
I was with Reyna. It looked like we were in the middle of an arena except we were alone. The sky was dark so I was guessing it was really late.
We were sword fighting.
I was suprised you came Jason! I never knew you as one to break the rules.
Our swords classed together.
Then you must not know me very well. I said struggling to gain on Reyna.
She turned around and tripped me I fell on the ground. She had her sword at my throat. I held my arms up in surrender.
Oh I know you too well Jason! She said cooly. I stood up with my arms still reaching for the sky in surrender.
She circled around me with her sword still at my throat.
Why did you really come out here?
Idk you tell me, your the smart one.
I saw my sword next to my foot. As quick as lighting I kicked the end of the handle and it shot upward. I grabbed my sword and spun around clashing my sword with Reyna's. Our swords were spread out in a x.
Oh i think you know the answer to that Grace.
My face .was inches away from her face. I show my shot and I took it. I tried to kiss Reyna but she knocked me to the ground and i landed on my back.
You think you can get me that easy? Your gonna have to try harder than that Jason.
I was breathing fast and heavy.
Your good, but not good enough. I grabbed her ankle and she landed next to me. We started laughing until we heard a noise. I raced back to my cabin to escape from being caught. Adrenaline pumping, I shut my door and sat behind it. I was smiling so big I looked like an idiot.
I I woke up to the sound of knocking.
Cmon, that dream was awesome I said rubbing my eyes. It was Piper.
Sorry Jason we didn't know where you were. Then she left.
I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but I knew there was some heavy chemistry between me and Reyna. My heart beating out of my chest had to be a sighn.
In chapter XI ayers was meant to be waters
Ooh that was good plz post becuz this fanfic rocks
Chapter XII
Reyna

At breakfast at the pavilion I sat next to Bobby. I had something important to tell him. Just as I opened my mouth I saw Percy running towards the table to meet up with us. He was wearing a white polo and navy aftcos. I had to admit. The kid cleaned up well. He sat down next to me.
Hey Percy I was just about to tell Bobby something, you might as well hear to.
Ok I'm all ears he said smiling.
I had a dream last night.
Bobby and Percy said the same exact thing. Your not the only one.
What? Bobby what did you dream about?
A boat.
What about you Percy? He blushed.
Um about a girl I know. Someone important I think.
Um ok Percy you can keep that one to yourself. Bobby! I dreamt of a boat too! The Argo II by any chance?
My gods Reyna , that exact one!
And Jason! We said at the same time.
Percy I think you belong to a Greek camp. This is a big deal so don't mention it to Lupa just yet. Leave that to me and Bobby.
You do know why there coming dont you? Said Bobby
It has to be because of you. I looked at Percy. Did the girl you dreamt about have blonde hair and gray eyes by any chance?
Yes. He said. His cheeks turned red.
Annabeth? Is that her?
Yeah it is! She's coming here? He said loudly.
Shut up Percy, if the campers knew about this they would strike the Greeks down.
Percy stay quiet. Me and Bobby are going to see Lupa.
Bobby looked scared. Every since Lupa clawed him across his chest he's never looked at her the same.
We met up with Lupa at the arena and told her what we knew.
She was mad. Outraged. She didn't want to believe us. I was scared for my life. She ordered all campers to fire if any such ship was to show up. Bobby and I had to stop this. And most of all, we had to keep Percy from being slashed by an outraged wolf.
laugh
Lupa has anger management issues
Chapter XIII
Leo

I was sleeping comfortably in my chair in the captains lounge until Jason came in. Annabeth are we close yet? He seemed excited.
Sorry to burst your bubble Jason but we have at least another day of this. Why do you have that look on your face?
What look he said gazing at the water. Then he turned to me. Why does everyone always talk about how my face looks?
Because your such a hottie! I said in a girls voice.
Funny...said Jason.
Seriously dude, you look like your out of it. Must have been a pretty sweet dream you had.
He looked at me and said pretty intense actually.
Who was in it?
Reyna he said looking at the water again.
Say no more. Every time you mention that girl you get giddy on me.
Oh be quiet Leo.
I laughed at him.I'm guessing you want me to keep this from Piper?
Don't event think about telling her!
Then we both looked over at Annabeth. She was talking to herself. Jason walked over and told me she was sleeping.
Sleeping behind the wheel, good going Annabeth I said loudly.
Jason picked her up and told me to take the wheel.
Ok prince charming, I'll steer.
I looked out at the water and saw miles of just waves.
This is going to be a long trip I said to my self.
Chapter XIV
Annabeth

I woke up breathing heavy. I completely forgot about the wheel. I looked around except I wasnt behind a wheel, I was laying on a bed in one of the ships cabins. I looked around and didn't see anybody so I was my guess was Jason put me here. Why did he have to be so sweet. He was a roman for crying out loud. There supposed to be cold as ice. I went upstairs to the captains deck and saw Leo and Jason. I was surprised because drew and piper were in there to.
Oh Annabeth hey! Said drew. Everyone turned and looked at me.
Um hey, Leo I can take over for you.
No way Annabeth, you fell asleep behind the wheel. Let me take over for the night.
Leo, I said trying to argue but everyone else looked and me and screamed
Annabeth!!
Ok, ok, sorry!
I went back down to the room and thought about why Hera would want to exchange leaders. I thought about the prophecy line foes bear arms at the doors of death.
We already know Gaea opened the doors of death letting out monsters of the underworld. But bearing arms with Romans? Hera must have thought exchanging leaders would bring us together.at this point I could only hope she was right.
Hey I thought jason couldn't travel on water for very long or else Neptune/posiedon tries to kill him unless percy is there also I thought the ship could fly too all well still really good
wink
Yeah Poseidon pronely would do that but I don't remember reading that. And yeah the ship can fly in Riordan's book I'm sure but I'll just keep it on the water. Too late to change anything but thanks for telling me!
Chapter XV
Bobby

Lupa had really scared me earlier. I remember when Lupa clawed my chest. I still have the scars to remind me of how her temper can get extreme. It was when Jason went missing. After a night or two the camp noticed something was wrong. Lupa wouldnt let us help search. I didn't understand why, she treated Jason like a son. She payed more attention to his safety than she would to me or any other campers. I always questioned that.
Jason was my best friend, he was like my brother. I wasn't just going to sit and do nothing. I waited until about midnight since our curfew was around 8. I was careful not to make a noise. I should have known to have gone with a better plan. I got past the gates and was surprised because I didn't think I would be able to make it that far, but I did. I sprinted about a mile but it felt like 5. I heard a wolf howl.
Lupa, I whispered under my breath. Now I was really scared, my adrenaline started kicking in and I was able to run faster, but Lupa, being a wolf, easily stopped me in my tracks.
Boy!, she roared so loud my ears hurt, orders were to stay at camp! No one is to walk past those gates. What don't you understand about that Bobby!
I don't understand you! I yelled as loud as I could. I legs started shaking. Jason is more than just another camper Lupa! He's more than that and you know it!
I started crying.
I can't believe you had the nerves Bobby! Why would you test me like that boy?
Im going, you'll have to kill me to stop me Lupa. I said slowly.
I wanted to run but I couldnt move I was so scared.
Its not even worth it for me to stay, I'll never live up to your potential. I'll always just be another camper, nothing like Jason ever was. I knew I should have never said that, but it all came out. I took a step forward
. The next thing I knew I was on the ground shaking. Lupa had clawed me across the chest. I looked down and saw three long claw marks going down my body.the pain was excruciating. I guess the campers heard me screaming because next thing I know everyone's kneeling next to me gasping. I wanted to tell them to go back to camp, but couldn't.
Now children. See this, remember it! No one, NO ONE, passes our gates again! And then she raced off.
Oh yeah, I remembered it all right. I still can't figure out why she won't let us leave though.
I was going to find a way out, I know the risk, but I'm willing to take them.
I will find Jason Grace.
big smile
SUPERAWESOME!! luv your fanfic post soon and its ok it would be hard to decribe how a boat flies
Chapter XVI
Jason

We were all called together for a meeting. It was about our strategy to get inside the camp. Everyone looked at me expecting me to have a great plan, but I really didn't.
What?! Your all looking at me! Annabeth your good with strategies, after all you are a child of Minerva.
Everyone looked confused.
He mean Athena. Annabeth told them. Fine, your right, but Jason we need you to tell us what ways to enter.
Great now if we got caught, it's my fault.
Um, I stepped forward, I think we need to find a route through the woods. Lupa will be all over the camps perimeter. If we find a way through the woods outside the gates I don't think we will be caught.
Then I remembered something.
Everyone be quiet I yelled. I sat down and closed my eyes. I rubbed my head.
Yes! I said out loud. There's a way in from the back. Me and Reyna used it, but I dont think anyone else knows about it!
Jason that's great, said piper. Everyone agreed on that.
Do you remember the way?
Yes. I stood up. I'll lead, is there anyone who doesn't agree? No one said anything, but Annabeth looked uncomfortable. I knew she was worried about this.
Trust me, I said looking right at her. She nodded her head at me.
We discussed some other topics but I wasn't really listening. I was worrying about leading the Greeks. Everyone will be relying on me. I can only hope I can pull this off.
Chapter XVII
Reyna

Bobby sat next to me at the table same as usual, but he looked like he had a rough night.
Bobby, are you ok?
He looked at me with those big silver eyes and I knew something was going on.
I need to talk to you and Percy. Meet me in jason's cabin after were done here.
I hesitated, what about Lupa?
We go at separate times. I'll leave first, the Percy, next you? Got it?
Um, yeah I got it, what's so important?
Not here Reyna, just do what I told you.
Percy walked by and Bobby grabbed his short and pulled him back. I laughed.
Percy sit. Bobby said. Then he explained to Percy what he just told me. After that he left.
I waited until Bobby was out of sight.
Go Percy, now hurry! He went.
Then I did the same 3 minutes later.
Bobby's cabin was so neat. Well, what can you expect with a child of Minerva. I saw Bobby and Percy outside on the deck. I walked out and sat next to Bobby.
Ok hear me out, he said, Im going to find a way out of here to find Jason, I need your help. I know it's a lot to ask but please you guys I have to find him.
I wanted to cry. I didn't want to lose Bobby. No! Bobby you can't, I don't want you getting hurt again.
Bobby frowned and looked at the ground.
I can't just sit here anymore reyna!
Percy looked confused and Bobby must have seen that too because he told him about the night he got caught.
Bobby took his shirt off and showed Percy the scars. They were so big and long I got chills.
Bobby I managed to say but he cut me off.
I'm going! And if you want to come be my guest, but don't hold me back. He got up.
Wait! I grabbed his arm. I'll come.
Me too Bobby, said Percy, finding Jason could help me figure out why I'm here.
I know a way out.
Where?
There's a broken piece of the gates in the back, way past our woods.me and Jason used to use them a while back. Lupa won't catch us through there.
I explained it more to them.
I want to find him to Bobby.
Were leaving tonight. We will wait until midnight, that's when Lupa patrols the front entrance leaving us time to get to the back un seen.
Ok, we meet at percys cabin since no one shares it with him.
That's fine with me, said Percy.
So that was it, we go to percys, then to the secret back gate. I really hoped I wasn't going to mess this one up.
I don't want to see Lupa tear up another camper.
Chapter XVIII
Jason

After we anchored the ship, everyone seemed to be more energetic and loud, im guessing because Percy was so close. Go figure. Then a felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Piper.
Nervous Jason?
Of course Im nervous, I dont want to be leading the campers into a death trap!
Jason, stay calm you always get through when things are hectate.
Thanks for the advice. I said sarcastically.
Im serious Jason, your alwayys the one to come out on top.
Thanks Piper. I looked at her then heard someone yell. It was Drew.
Jason please help me down, I dont want to get wet!
I laughed but Piper just gave me a look.
After I helped Drew, I met up with all the campers. Funny, now they all wanted to help me.
I saw Annabeth and walked over towards her. She was nervous.
Looks like Im not the only one whos nervous! I said.
She smiled. I theres alot more pressure on you. I would worry about that, not me Jason!
Never. I said with a smile on my face. I laughed.
Ready to lead?
Nope, but I will! I walked to the campers and told them the plan.
And just like that we set off into the woods.
Chapter XVIV
Percy

I was waiting on Bobby and Reyna to come into my cabin but I fell asleep. It was a big ship, and a whole lot of campers. Then I saw Jason, he was sweating and looked scared. I couldnt tell why though. He talked to some campers and then to Annabeth. Part of me filled with anger, I wanted to step between them and do something but I couldnt. Why was I so protective of her. These last few days Ive been thinking alot about her. The worst part is not having any answers. Just questains. They all walked into the woods. Wait, where those our woods? They looked very familiar but once again I couldnt find an answer. I felt a shake and woke up. Bobby and Reyna were standing over me.
Good job Percy...said Reyna sarcastically.
Bobby walked over to my window and looked out.
I think we need to go now, its late enough.
And your sure about this Bobby? said Reyna.
Yes.
I got up and made sure I had my pen. It was always in my pocket, but tonight, it fely alot heavier.
Im ready, I said.
We followed Reyna into the woods and then broke out into a sprint. It felt like we ran about 2 or 3 miles. Maybe more until we got to a gate.
The gate stretched over our heads and had big wooden spikes along the top.
Reyna removed a peice of loose wood and there was a space big enough to crawl through.
When we got past the gate, we stopped and caught our breath. We nodded at each other and walked a ways through the woods. Thats when we heard the rusting and footsteps.
We stopped dead in our tracks.
Are you kidding me, the campers couldnt have noticed that quick!, I whispered.
It cant be..said Bobby trying to look past the trees.
Then we saw what looked like an extremly big legion going through the woods to where we just came from.
What in the world. said Reyna. We got closer until Bobby was tripped.
All the campers turned around and we were being pointed at with swords.
It was too dark to see there faces, all i could see was there sighning bronze swords.
I took my sword out and stopped whoever it was from grabbing Bobby. Next thing I knew Bobby and Reyna were helping. There were about 5 of them and they were gaining on us.
One slashed my arm, this time I could feel it though. And it didnt close up. I fell to my knees and next to me Reyna and Bobby fell next to me. I screamed in pain and Bobby looked confused.
Oh my gods...said one of the ememies. He walked over me and I could see his face.
PERCY! Gods Percy Im sorry, That hurt?
Then the rest of the campers helped me up.
I didnt know who these people were what was goin on?
PERCY, they would all say.
ITs me Butch do you...no you dont...
Bobby and Reyna looked very confused.
You must be Romans, said Butch.
We have someone for you.
There faces both lit up.
Cmon Percy, Butch put my arm around his neck and helped me walk, everyoones so worried.
Wait, theres more? I said trying not to wince from the pain.
I could hear people running towards us.
Someone yelled, Where were you guys? and then silence. Everyone stopped dead in their tracks.
Someone oushed through the campers, a girl.
Why did you..OH my
I looked at the girl running towards me It was hard to tell who she was. She did the last thing I would have suspected. She grabbed my neck and hugged me. I winced with pain and my face scrunced up.
Now I knew who this was. Annabeth.
Whoaa there Annabeth. said Butch.
Annabeth gasped. Percy how..? She had the worst look on her face, I didnt like that look.
His arm is...said Butch.
OBVIOUSLY hes hurt Butch! Annabeth yelled at him. I smiled.
Butch sat me down and I looked at my arm. It was bad. My shirt was soaked in blood now.
I could see Jason hugging with Bobby and Reyna, but I started to black out and my vision got worse.
Next thing I knew I was on the ground looking at the sky. Some campers stood over me doing differnt things to my arm, but I only noticed Annabeth.She was really worried.
Why is your arm bleeding? she was crying.
I wanted to comfort her. I put my hand on her cheek but after that I passed out.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu blakerose12 said…
big smile
just bstarted reading this and its really good i like it alot and its amazing cant wait till you post
lebih dari setahun yang lalu percy359 said…
hmmm
Dude he has achilles curse he is invunruble you remember
lebih dari setahun yang lalu anaklusmus16 said…
surprise
in chapter 10 you said the girls has silver eyes
if your were talking about annabeth she doesnt have silver eyes she has grey eyes
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kaia143 said…
smile
Omgs ur story is really good!!!!! U should keep going!! Please!!!
Really? I kinda gave up on this after the real one came out. WAY different.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kaia143 said…
big smile
I know but it is still really good. And I like different which is exactely what ur story is!!