Suite Life On Deck Fanfic

CatAlicerox14 posted on Jun 19, 2010 at 05:54AM
well i wanted to try somtin.making my own script. ok i will begin. feel free to say anything .please dont be rude. comment or suggest ideas. in season three) Cody and bailey walk in hall to their cabins. they dont see eachother. they are looking at the ground with textbooks in hand. they are speedwalking. they bump into eachother.they drop their textbooks. they dont know its their old parrtner.they pick up their textbooks and say sorry before they even knew whop they bumped into.when their eyes meetthey stare for a few seconds. sorry cody repeats quietly.he tries to walk away.bailey grabs cody hand before hes to far."wait" she says softly. "what" cody says. "we have to talk" bailey says still with a hint of love in her tone. "when?" cody questions. "right now" bailey says. cody looks down and bits his lip and says " bailey. i dont wanna get into this again." bailey looks at cody. "i promise we wont" shes whispers to him softly. "my cabin" (they walk to bailey and londons cabin) (they sits in chairs) "cody" bailey says."its been a rough few weeks" "i know" cody says looking around. "i know we've tried dating other people" bailey replies. Cody nods "yes?". "cody.i can't take it.it hurts. I miss you. too badly. please. even though... we've been through alot. i don't want this to end.you are the best boyfriend i had. i can't be with out you. all those other guys... they're not as good as you. please.i wanna be together again.i'll say five words that may shock you. they are... I still love you Cody." cody looks at her shocked."bailey.it's rough. i know. I love you too. i know we can be together. But please trust me.please. beleive that i will NEVER do anythind to hurt or disturb you. i wont cheat. ok?. and if our love is not going well... just stick with me. we can do this. i know this will last. trust . thats all.trust me." I will cody i trust you. last time i was a little unsure. but now that i know the whole story.there were parts i didnt know. thats whats made me sad. i didnt know you were going on a fake date with london so it could be perfect. and that guy. forget him. ok?" "ok" cody replies. "well we're back Then!" cody says loudly and happily! cody leaves the room to go to his room.bailey says "wait!". "what?" cody replies. "to top it off" Bailey kisses cody for about ten seconds. " there!" bailey smiles. wait. cody grabs baileys hand and takes her to the skydeck. he walks into middle of sky deck. Zack, Woody, Marcus, Mrs.tutweiler,London, and mr.moesby are at the jusice bar and skydeck. Cody raises his and baileys hands that they are holding in air. " WE'RE BACK TOGETHER!" he yells. baileys laughs a bit. everyone claps. Mrs. tutweiler and mr.moesby coem up to them. " congrats " they smile

Suite Life On Deck No balasa