Soul "Eater" Evans [Souls Girlfriend: Wanted]

himekatusbyier posted on Jul 28, 2012 at 07:23AM
Would you be capable of being souls girlfriend or would you want Maka to be?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Bloodtype:
Appearance:
Past:

And why do you want to become Soul's girlfriend?: (Has to be a good one, 'Because he's hot' isn't)

Soul "Eater" Evans 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AnimeAlex23 said…
Tabitha Fear (Tabby; Abbey)
16-18
Female
O positive
I'll upload a pic
Well, she's (or I, not sure what person tense this is supposed to be in) the daughter of one of the women and men that Dr. Stein has experimented on and she's a death weapon. She's an axe and is partnered with a male maister named Jonanthan, whom she usually calls Jonny, only using Jonathan when she's upset/angry/having an argument with him. He is the only one who knowsabout her past and is, by her own choice, her only friend. She grew up with druggie parents on the streets and tried making enough money to satisfy her parents in various ways (selling drugs, her doy, and a weapon for hire, etc.) She eventually met Jonanthan's father and he, after finding out her situation, took her in and she became his partner until he died and Jonathan took over for him. She is very erratic, stubborn, and angry but also cares a lot about the peole who care for her. She gets angry easily and doesn't mesh well with people at first. She figures that if you wan. t her friendship, you'll earn it.

She (I, still confused) wants Soul as a bf bcuz...well...he intrigues her. He's the only one that actually easily gained her friendship, and the only one besides Jonathan, and she feels more comfortable around him and more herself than anyone else.