smallville Chlark, Clois, Clana, Calicia, what's going on???

alboinlstrd posted on Jan 10, 2008 at 03:26AM
So I was thinking that since the Smallville fan sites are being bombarded with relationship cliques why isn't there a special interest group that thinks Clark should stay single; isn't that a lot of what Superman is: being alone? I suggest Cl fans since most of the cliques start with Cl and end with the girl's name but that just doesn't ring right. Maybe Kal-El since the girls mostly love Clark as a human not as a Kryptonian. Anyways this is to open some discussion on the topic. Have at it!

smallville 21 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emorich17 said…
Okay so firstly everyone knows he ends up with louis...{as much as i want him 2 be with chloe} and for now he is with lana.....so he will always have women in his life....he is superman for gods sake...its part of the story
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alboinlstrd said…
I'm not really a Superman buff but I wasn't sure that Lois knows that he's Superman in the comics. I know he marries her in Lois and Clark. Also in the Superman movies Lois only finds out in one of them but then she gets her mind erased or something, I can't remember the details. My point is I think it's confusing enough that it's not a sure thing.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lila856 said…
OMFG, learn to spell emorich her name is lois not "LOUIS".

clark & lois are destiny, you can just tell that they`re gonna make an amazing couple. & no lois lane is famous for finding out clark`s secret & then getting concussions/memory erased. even on smallville lois has had like 849378957 concussions!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alboinlstrd said…
Even if it's destiny, that does not stop Chlark/Clana fans from hoping. I just think there should be a name for those who prefer a Superman who's alone in this world. To be a hero is to be alone.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emorich17 said…
many lols....excuse me for not knowing how 2 spell lois {or louis as i spell it} Lila856
LOL no prob,

& how about clone? (clark&alone)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu johnsgirlalways said…
Clark is actually the one alone because Lois is in love with Superman she could care less about Clark... SO there should be a Clark alone or as Lila856 suggests clone glgs....
LMAO yall check this out (CLEX)
link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lanalang00 said…
I luuuuuuv the Clana relationship it is so sexy
lebih dari setahun yang lalu simplequation said…
johnsgirlalways, roflol, she could care less about clark...
too funny
lebih dari setahun yang lalu carulna_18 said…
CLANAAAAAAAAAA 4EVERRR

They ave a great chemistry :)

BT clois they dnt ave nothing , the r friends ,not even that coz u dont see the talking regulary
lebih dari setahun yang lalu carulna_18 said…
IS CLANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Chlarkfan said…
CHLARKKKK =]] i think they are love i wouldnt mind if he ends up with lois but EWWW NO CLANA!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nosemuffin said…
I'm not sure because the continuity changes so often, but I believe in that in the comics that Lois and Superman are married (or were in some incantation). Clana people are funny, lol. It's like they don't realize that Superman has been around for decades. While Miller and Gough might have a hard-on for Kristen Kreuk, they don't own Superman, so they can't change the fact that Superman is with Lois. Resistance is futile.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xxsmallvillexx said…
Okay! So i think CLOIS is amazing. Clana is just a disaster becos Lana is obviously trying to hurt Clarks feelings wen she got wid Lex! That is not Respect in a relationship. Oh and all the horrible things she said to Clark. I also think Chalrk is a good couple cos it's sweet. But there i prefer Chimmy. Calicia is so stupid. Doomed. Kylark that was so one off. Oh and don't get me started on Lexana. haha
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cicino1 said…
clois is da best hehe they are ment to be i also like chalrk !!!! but i cant stand clana and lana gets on me nerves and she is always treatin clark badly !!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ChlarkSuperLove said…
Chlark all the way they are meant 2 be and they av amazing chemistry plus they're soul mates
chlark 2 the end
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cordyangel said…
clana forever
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hsm3-fan said…
i feel angry for the Lana bein mean 2 C.K but i love clois both of dem couples bt i hav 2 wait and see
lebih dari setahun yang lalu J-C said…
^ That's not being mean, it's called being self-less. As for me, I don't like the alone thing. I like Clana and Clois.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pizzapi said…
i like clark being alone. personally i am not all that into the shipping so i feel like a bit of an outsider on this spot because the relationships seem to be the driving force for discussions around here.