Scourge Scourge's 5 kits (Roleplay create your own character atau be one of the 5 kits)

ILuvScourgeX3 posted on Jul 16, 2012 at 03:40PM
Who all likes RolePlay and Scourge (Rules: No Godmoding or killing without permission) It's Called the 5 kits of Scourge Sagekit Nightkit Lightningkit Wavekit and NightFall. Shekit. Tomkit. Tomkit. Shekit. Shekit. Leader. Dep. Leader. Med. Bloodclan 2's leader

Scourge 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ILuvScourgeX3 said…
Oh and I'm Night Fall So 4 kits not 5
Please Roleplay soon! :D
Here I'll start: It was a storming night Sagekit: Why do I look so much like Wavekit from river clan? FlowerTail: well you two might be sisters! (meanwhile) RussleStar: ShadowClan! We have to go a gathering is In the fourtrees now! StarClan: All Clans Bring Sagekit Wavekit Lightning kit Nightkit and NightFall! Wc and Rc: come along she kits! Tc and Sc: whoa those tom kits look like Scourge a little! NightFall(me): oh uh im NightFall I see my brothers and sisters are here*points to the kits* you see we are holding a prophecy Starclan: Scourge had 5 kits but they became separated at 2 moons by wind, rain, Darkness,and a ThunderStorm but one stayed with scourge she was the strongest of them all her name was supposed to be Venomkit of ThunderClan but she stayed with Scourge well all these kits are now 6 moons you should give them app ceremonies (countinue)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BloodClanleader said…
I'll be my own cat, Blood. She is a purely evil, bloodthirsty(literally, she drinks the blood of other cats after shes killed them), powerhungry and extremely violent. She used to be Bloodstar, leader of ShadowClan, but stupid Firestar found out about her and exiled her. She is now the leader of BloodClan.
* BloodClan comes to gathering, everyone in the clearing gasps.* "Greetings, cats. My name is Blood, but who may know me as Bloodstar, the exiled leader of ShadowClan. By the way, Firestar, when the forest is mine, I will be the one to kill you. Anyway, Firestar killed my brother. And I thank you for that. I was next in line for leader! Oh, what was I going to say.." Blood thinks for a while then continues. "Oh, yeah! I share the same dream that my brother did. Having all cats kneeling at my feet.You have 3 days to say that I am your leader. If you don't, then prepare to die! Firestar, your blood spilled on my territory will mark my rule!" Blood and her warriors walk out of Fourtrees (Or the island, depending on which book youre on.) Cats in the clearing start murmuring nervously. ( ILuvScourgeX3, please continue. I guess you could be the 4 clans, and I could be BloodClan! That would work, wouldn't it? )
Whoops. when Blood says " My name is Blood, but who may know me as Bloodstar, exiled leader of ShadowClan.", the "who" is supposed to be "you"