Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10301-10350 of 20307

lebih dari setahun yang lalu mastavase said…
what one you playing?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CleanerFuzzball said…
Conquer Online
ah i only mmo i play is potbs.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RosarioVamp123 said…
angry
I FUCKIN hate sopa(excuse my language)
wuts potbs?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Anthony9915 said…
@RosarioVamp123 its ok we all fucking hate sopa and pipa its a piece of shit bill made by and supported by pieces of shit.
only mmorpg that I play is WoW but I rarely play it anymore, use to play runescape and maplestory lol
@rosvam its kl we all do search NDAA act allows US mil to shoot arest anyone whithout trial warrant, apply curfues etc.

@fuzz pirates of the burning seas
*soon* hey lets watch Capu3 online subtitles......*srry due to SOPA we have have closed all websites with anime from other countries due to copyright* D: Capu3 is out but we can't watch it D: well atleast we got our manga! *goes to a manga site...srry we have shut down due to SOPA and copy write* D: WHAT DO I DO NOW!?
imagine R + V as a MMORPG .. you start off as a human then eventually you can choose what race you wanna be. Succcubus, witch, vampire, werewolf and snow man/woman xD
@CleanerFuzzball lol I would try it xD everyone has their own trainers and when u need to train new abilitys you go to moka, kurumu, youkari and etc lol
Anthony find a manga/anime website that has any thing other than .com at the end. .com sites are hosted in the US mostly
In a few years i will have the know-how to actually make an mmo. However if i did make one it wouldnt be R + V
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
@CleanerFuzzball if you visit websites that are on servers not in the United States you will be blocked so that you cannot access them

In other words us in the US won't be able to, but you can since your in the UK.
Basically that are trying to control the internet which shouldn't be controlled and it never was until they tried doing this whole SOPA bullshit
is fairy tail anygood herd its long 100+ eps
@mastavase I just started watching fairy tail and it seems to be good so far, might wanna hurry up and watch it before SOPA gets rid of a lot of sites for it :P
monkey
SOPA are a bunch of 50-70year old fucks that can barely use a fucking keyboard and yet they want to control the whole fucking internet
@RosarioVamp123 oh I agree, but its funny it'll waste a couple million of tax payers money, not to mention hurt economic growth, plus with us having to use tax money to support this, less jobs for doctors, nurses, cops, firefights, oh don't forget some of these sites like megaupload and etc have workers, and guess what company gets shut down = the amount of unemployed people will go up as well and guess what there is more tax payers money out the window, ya them fucks sure are smart huh =D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mendicant_Deus said…
sad
@RosarioVamp123 & Anthony9915 Yep, that's our government for ya...
SOPA is a bill not a group of people its being passed through congress most of them don't know how to use a computer yes but there not trying to controll the internet only a few of them are in favour of it how each one of them must listen to there states people its up to americans to stop this the rest of the world can only sit and watch and sign petitions to help raise awerness notice how none of this is on the news right now and how big of an implication this is no one gives a fuck anymore, 0% accountability, people just sit back and let the goverment do as they please, as ther to scared to do anything or just to stupid to think for them selves.
we know it is a bill were pissed of at the people who thought of it and are supporting it. and really what can we do, government don't give a rats ass about what we think they never really do, all we can do is sign petition and hope big corporations like google (the actual groups of people they actually listen to) can stick up for us and support us which google is. and yes I agree we must increase the awareness of it, because once people start rioting in the street with "fuck SOPA signs", we need to make sure people know why lol.
Guys i heard they were shelved for now and to be revisted later when the bills have been relooked at. Only a rumor though saaw it in the comments of a youtube vid i watched
hmmm
There's also notifying your local representative. Dunno If it'll actually help, but it's pretty much the only thing people CAN do. That or start a riot, but those have a tendency of ending badly for both sides...
tbh if you email your local news station and make it a quick interesting article they may just talk about it, it is a very big subject and everyone watches the news dam near, so it would just help people understand it.
and as for them shutting down megaupload that is so sad, the site was meant for storage, and I even had some stuff school related save there as backup stuff, and it is a private site again for storage mainly but everyone shares links and etc, so sad for them to be the first to be targeted D:
lebih dari setahun yang lalu stackrates said…
Anybody recomen some decent anime to me. Watched a few. Ranma, Rurouni kenshin and that like.

people the dubs in rurouni kenshin the episodes i watched they sounded like chickens. oh well im fine as long as i stick with it but ireally do hate dub
but lets forget SOPA for now, im sure their bill will be thrown away like the other times they have tried, they just try to get ballsy once in a while like they have before, so lets get back on topic about R+V and our normal *off topic stuff*
@stackrates watch fairy tale, its actually quite good so far, its not like a romance / action anime like r+v but it does have the action and humor :P
Hm... suggest some romance / action animes havent seen a decent one since R + V
tbh I don't know any action / romance ones like R+V. people always say highschool of the dead is a action and romance but I personally nvr watched it yet and I hear its very short as well, shorter that R+V. goes to show good anime nvr get a lot of seasons usually lol
HOTD if i remember correctly has next to no romance and is 12 episodes per season, current amount of seasons is 1
I'm just curious, has anyone seen "The Big O"? Mecha/Drama/Action/Noir. It's probably one of the most interesting animes I've ever seen... A bit boring at times, but it's unlike anything else I've watched.
HOTD has romance is more teen zombie romance rather than tha fairy tail bs, not a reference to the anime, HOTD is more full on.
smile
HOTD,shuffle and R+V are the three best animes out there in my opinion
Well time to head out for the night, talk to you all sometime tomorrow.
cake
see you guys in half an hour or so pretty pissed right now so im gonna plays me some CoD
worried
why are you playing a fish??????????
Lol that was so bad it was funny.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jamesistewart said…
smile
hey guys whats everyone watching playing or doing?
man the images people post on the internet about iphone fails are LOL.
For example
 man the gambar people post on the internet about iphone fails are LOL. For example
WEll i have had enough mmorpgs for tonight and i cant find anything to watch so im lookin at funny pictures
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iMaTTv2 said…
u guys should try out.. air gear.. or blue exorcist.. and btw high school of dead is amazing.. must watch it.. in my opinion its good..
I have a question is air gear a sports anime or an action where the roller skates are the weapons. And blue exorcist is good.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu StrangePear said…
tongue
*off topic*
I was wondering if anyone could take the time to check out my youtube? It's Halo naturally:)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AsianGuy said…
smile
So What happen from 410 to now lol i been watching Shuffle is pretty fun
smile
@strangepear whats the nameof your channel
This place is a little... um slow today
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mosdecri said…
A little?
yes your right, this place is extremely slow today. We've actually managed to stay on one page for 3 hours. AS soon as i say that we start the next page -.-