Rock n Roll What was the first konser anda ever went to?

TheCountess posted on Dec 12, 2007 at 05:54PM
for me it was Black Sabbath, and Van Halen was the opening act. Sorry to say, Van Halen blew them away! I was really disappointed about that.

Rock n Roll 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu blind_moon said…
Well the first one was Savage Garden! It was abooout 10 years ago, I was about 10 and I didn’t liked Savage Garden back then, I was dragged by my brother lool
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu guitar_hero_76 said…
i whent to the recent bon jovi lost highway concert and it was amazing i sat beside to girls who offerd to get me and my step brother drinks but we meesed up owell i got high of the fumes anyways and thats only bon jovi wait till i go to my second concert(RUSH snakes and arrows)on may 29 i got floor seats and im pumped
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
Steppenwolf. They were pretty good, but the best part was all the old bikers attempting to mosh... ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheCountess said…
thanks a lot! Now the two of you have had me digging in my vinyl & CD collection...

guitar_hero_76 - hey, you're going to see Rush on my birthday! wish I could see them again... think I've seen them about 7 or 8 times, and even got to attend a party of theirs once.
I've only got 8 of their albums (all on vinyl), but 7 of them are autographed by Alex, Neil, and Geddy. I've also got 3 45's, several videos on VHS, some old backstage passes, and a few other goodies as souvenirs.

DarkSarcasm - I've probably seen Steppenwolf about 10 times, and I still enjoy them. I've even taken of my kids to see them. I've got 6 of their albums (on vinyl), 4 on CD, 1 John Kay & Company on CD, and 1 John Kay alone on CD. Out of those, I've only got 1 CD that's autographed, and a ticket for a show that I wasn't able to attend, but I got John Kay to sign it earlier that day. I think I had more at one point, but I had a number of my albums stolen in the past.
I just remembered... I took one of my daughters to a Rush concert too. I think she was about 6 or so. She fell asleep during the performance, and slept right Neil's drum solo. I had some narcs sitting behind me, wondering how that was possible. Kind of funny to think about it again.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
10 times? Wow... that's pretty awesome. =P
Your daughter slept throuch a concert? Blasphemy! ;)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
She was awake at the start, but fell out shortly before the drum solo... slept soundly through the rest of the show. Before the show, we were up on the stage about 5 feet away from the Neil's drum kit, and I had to stop her from trying to get any closer because she wanted to try to play them. I don't think Neil would have been too happy. That was many moons ago, because now she's got 5 kids of her own.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Wakko075 said…
Went to the Bon Jovi's Slippery When Wet tour i think in 88'or 89' (i was almost 9 i think). I remember it was an awesome concert and i still rock out to them when i hear their songs being played!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gnr-slash said…
smile
Guns n roses it was great
best concert ever