prison break PRISON BREAK:CHERRY bukit, hill (SPOILER)

xXRizXx posted on Oct 27, 2007 at 12:51PM
Here is some info about Prison Break: Cherry Hill

Fox has ordered a script of the possible spin-off, which is being written by PB executive producer Matt Olmstead and co-executive producer Zack Estrin.

Fox is looking to spin-off "Prison Break" with the tentatively titled "Prison Break: Cherry Hill," says The Hollywood Reporter. The potential new series would center on Molly, a new regular character that will be introduced later this season.

Molly is an upper-middle-class wife.In "Cherry Hill," Molly would find herself in a women's detention center facing a life sentence. After suffering a family tragedy at the hands of the Company, naturally, additional information about the Company and surviving members of her family would lead her to seek both freedom and revenge.She may be Michael's new love intrest...

I think that it is an interesting storyline and I look foward to watching it.However, I hope that they don't get too carried away!

What are your thoughts on it...would you watch it?

last edited on Oct 27, 2007 at 12:58PM

prison break 11 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ste3344 said…
I am going to watch it, it sounds good
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thecon said…
I would watch, it sounds interesting... especially if they crossover the two series' to compliment each other.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu phix said…
Spin offs are never as good. I think Id watch it out of curiousity but seeing as im already losing interest in this series of prison break, it would have to be very very good.
As much as I'd like to see the spin off, I have to admit that I'm worried how they coud balance the two shows.... if the new female lead will be Michael's love interest then they'll have to crossover, and this could get a little messy and bog down the main series.... unless they do the spin-off as a mini series like with Heroes Origins. That would just add to the existing world nicley, without taking too much away... but another FULL series... that would be too much.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oatmealraisin said…
maybe this is the last season of prison break. is it?
I read that the producers saw Prison Break as a kind of trilogy, with seasons 1 + 2 being the first part, so if all goes well there should be 6 seasons... though I'm interested were they take it considering that means we're not even half way through yet
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Muse_Fan86 said…
Cheers = Frasier... yeah, spinoffs are never good *rolls eyes*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pirate_1 said…
sounds good, but seems like it will be carried away, but so far they have extended the show much better than all of us thought...so I hope that it will still remains good throughtout
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ste3344 said…
yea, i agree with muse_fan86, not all spin-offs suck so this one maybe good
lebih dari setahun yang lalu omassfatass said…
Number one i dnt think they should make this 4 the next season becuase after 2nite's season finale Michael is looking for Gretchen, so wat they should do first is have a season in which Michael goes after The Company but of coarse fails but does not die in which they bring in Molly who will kill Gretchen and go to Prison. So I believe that Prison break: Cherry Hill should be the 5th Season of Prison Break
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bellywalks_2007 said…
this isnt going to be a season of prisopn break, its a spin off isnt it? sounds alright, il watch out of curiosity. When does it start or has it already?