prison break Micheals Nosebleeds,,,What Could This Mean

kittypoop posted on Oct 10, 2008 at 06:10PM
well in the last couple of episodes we have seen micheals nose bleed ,,but what does all this mean ,,its not the first time it has happened,,,,but in episode 7 we learn that micheals mother also had the same condition and did not have long to live and died shortly after havin the nosebleeds at the age of 31 ,,,so micheal is apparently 30 and is nearly 31 could this happen and be the end of micheal? what will he do ,,do think sarah will cure him coz shes a doc,,,how do you think the writers will continue this storyline and what do u think will happen???

give kittypoop some feedback shed love to hear

prison break 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rock_Smurf_77 said…
I reckon they will be breaking in to the company headquarters and suddenly Micheal will start having a seizure or summin and will ruin the whole plan. Then there will be a couple of episodes with the group workin without him for a new plan to break in. Also i reckon the writers will do an episode where they lead us to believe he is dead somehow but he wont die and will recover and save the day lol. Just some ideas!!!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kittypoop said…
wow these ideas sound exciting hope we will get to see them acted out ,,,great assumptions ,,,do u like work on the tv series prison break thats good info that i dnt think is ideas ,,,if u r part of the prisonbreak crew what else do u think they have up there sleaves or some crazy ideas that u think is gona happen wud luv ta hear
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gilbo said…
HE GONNNA GET IT!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rock_Smurf_77 said…
lol hu noes i cud b...

Anyway theres a rumor sayin theres goin to be a loss from the group next episode. All this is speculated from pics and sneak peaks:P

HEres wat i think:
Sucre and Lincoln crash into the generals car to try and get the card but sucre gets injured badly so linc has to decide between the card and sucre. He chooses sucre so they don't copy the card fully. He rushes sucre beck to the shipyard and sara leaps onto work on him. As this happens the rest of the crew will be figurin out how to break into the building when sucre comes. I think sucre will be touch and go for a while to get the viewers worried and hooked on him so we think he is gunna be 'the loss' but the writers will sneakily put a sub-plot that u notice but dnt think bout and that will end with a different loss not sucre. As for gretchen, sara, tbag, wyatt, mahone and the others i dno atm i will think
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fuddle said…
a brain tumor, check out the script snippets episode 15 on spoiler tv (thanks for them 'darkufo')