ncis ANY1 ELSE NOTICE?!

Avalanche17 posted on Jun 09, 2009 at 02:20PM
Hey, I'm new to the fanclub. Anyways.
Did any1 else notice that in the episode where at the beginning there was an SOS with the traffic lights, and then Abby wanted to get a tattoo.
Anyone else realise that she already HAD a tattoo of a spider web on the left side of her neck?! Lol, :S

ncis 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Beckymarie said…
she has lots of tattos she wanted to get a new one
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ebathory said…
Yeah. The more the merrier.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Avalanche17 said…
But she was freaking out about getting one. :P I guess it was about getting the wrong one.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Zivarox said…
She already had a ton and wanted to get a new one and she wanted to get the right one.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ich_liebe_NCIS said…
She didn't want to make a permanent decision they would last her the rest of her life, and then later on feel that it was a bad one. Wether you have none or a billion tattoos, it is still a big deal to most people. And you know Abby, EVERYTHING is a big deal to her! <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cotedepablo said…
that makes her character awesome though. im gonna add a nother any1 else notice if that's okay. everytime abby uses a mystic art like voodoo, tarrot, or dream interpretation it happens. when she dreamed about tony with blood on his face she told kate. later that season when kate was shot tony had her blood all over his face. in jeoparady season 3 she was using tarrot to find the jenny and 5 cards from the left also the last card was death. in the 5th season last episode jenny died. i dont believe in coincidences.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu