selai selai in "Customer Survey"

smoore23 posted on Nov 07, 2008 at 04:31AM
Here's my thoughts:

--Loved all the cute stuff at the beginning with them on the phone. It was sweet that when Alex (hmmm, I'll get to him later...) asked Pam what she wanted on her coffee, Jim knew. We got to hear them exchange ILY for the first time, yay!

--I thought it was pretty clear that Pam is a little homesick. I mean, she even asked about Dwight's shirt, lol. I honestly don't think she'll stay in NY that much longer. Let's hope not. For one thing, the office just isn't the same without her. And when I say 'the office' I suppose I mean the actual place as well as the show (know what I mean, or did that make no sense?)

--Alex's speech. Wow. Very reminiscent of Jim telling Pam that she should pursue the graphic design internship in 'Boys and Girls' in season 2. Of course when Jim said that we all agreed with him. Now that Alex said that she could continue pursuing art, we Jammers wanted to slap him. ;)

--I think Alex might have a thing for Pam even if he didn't admit it now. I mean, he went out of his way to see her at work to tell her that. Even if he doesn't come out and say that he likes her like that, I bet Pam will figure it out. or I could be completely wrong. Maybe he doesn't like her in that way at all. All in all, I don't think Alex is meant to be a threat to Jam. I think that both J&P hearing that speech will give them a good reason to talk about a variety of things (their careers, where they're going to live, etc.).

--So, like I said, I think this will lead to J&P having a serious conversation sometime soon about their future. Will Pam move back to Scranton and still focus on her art locally? Will she stay in NYC until she gets her degree? Will Jim move up to NY to be with her so that their relationship won't be damaged while at the same time letting her do her art? Who knows. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

--Personally, I'd like to think that Pam will be back within a few episodes. For one thing, Pam is a central character and it's a TV show - they can't keep her separate from everyone else if the want the show to do well. Also, it's not like NY is the only place to do art. She could always come back to Scranton and work on getting her degree there, or she could commute to a school closer than Pratt.

--I thought I wanted some angst, but I don't know if I can handle it! LOL! Lame, I know. I'll admit I was getting a little tired of them being a perfect couple (please don't throw garbage at me), but this was unexpected. I hope they'll work it out. At least I have fanfic to hold me over until Thursday! :D

--Whew. Enough from me. What did you all think?
last edited on Nov 07, 2008 at 04:35AM

selai 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shannieannie said…
wow. that episode was amazing. i just watched it, cuz i've been gone all weekend. i really hope alex doesn't try to break JAM up or anything... i don't think he will. i think he's really just trying to be a good friend. like, he can see that pam is really talented... he knows about jim, so i don't think he'll try anything like that..
i think since jim heard all of that, he'll talk to pam about it. they're good at talking.
wow. i'm so glad they're so happy!
AND WE GOT TO HEAR THEM SAY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!