how i met your mother fanpop Himym Competition.

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Jul 24, 2008 at 10:53PM
So the How I Met Your Mother spot is still kind of dead, that is partially my fault because I haven't been checking it as often lately *Bad Sualey, slaps hand* Anyway, I came up with ANOTHER forum idea.

You have to mention sopmething to do with How I Met Your Mother on another spot.....but it has to be sly! Like link Germany made a himym reference that nobody else got but I totally got it! So other people will just think it is strange but the user with the best sly mention will get a prop from me! (And probably others if it is really good =P)

Rules: It has to be sly but at the same time relevant to the content. So for example, I can't go on the travel spot and say "What about the pineapple?????" But as Germany showed in the link above, it can be slipped into a conversation quite easily. So far Germany is winning because she has the only mention I have seen so far.

P.s. This post doesnt really make sense.....but I will come back and edit it to make more sense later!

P.s. I promise I shall be more obsessed from now on! (Excluding the week I am in Seville =P)

how i met your mother 111 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-111 of 111

lebih dari setahun yang lalu ichigo_xx said…
wow germany123; you are GOOD... no you are AWESOME.. no. STEAK-SAUCE. no.. you're Legend.. wait for it.. DARY. Legendary.

..now i wish i did that on another spot. lols.
ahaha i must become a fan of yours =).
lebih dari setahun yang lalu germany123 said…
laugh
hi hi hi spanks you...glad you like it (i love the reaction btw- like WTF!? who is barney!?)
yes you must join us in the competition.
suals..when is the next round for voting? i have no idea how many entries we have..

lebih dari setahun yang lalu ArabellaElfie said…
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Saul_Mikoliunas said…
YAY for Arabella joining in!!
link

third paragraph :)
link

At the very top of the forum. Hey, look! Cross-Pop promotion!

Germany, has the Barnacle Tedded up? No, the Barnacle has stopped Tedding and became Awesome. True Story
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oblix said…
link
It's the one with the kiss emote, towards the bottom
Wow, link is from forever ago.