glee Get to know all of the Gleeks!!!!

oldmovie posted on Jul 04, 2010 at 02:09AM
On livejournal there's this idea called friendship memes. You fill out questions and post them in a big forum kind of post so that everyone gets a better idea of who you are, what you like, and if they want to befriend you.

I thought that would be an awesome thing to do here, the show is so new and there's so many fans, what better way to build a great community here on Fanpop then to get to know everybody a bit better?

Fill out the questions here in a comment and others can comment if they've got things in common with you excetera!

Name/Username (if you don't want to give it out):
Where are you from?:
Favorite characters:
Favorite Pairings:
Favorite actors/actresses:
Favorite songs from the first half of the season:
Favorite songs from the second half of the season:
Songs you want to hear most on Glee:
Favorite moments on Glee
Other Fandoms:
Favorite Music:
Favorite Movies/books:
Glee gif/pictures:
Anything Else?:
save

glee 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oldmovie said…
Name/Username (if you don't want to give it out): Oldmovie, but I'm called OM on here a lot :)

Where are you from?: The USA, but I lived in England for quite a long time

Favorite characters: Rachel, Sue, Puck, Jesse, Finn, Kurt and Howard Bamboo

Favorite Pairings: I actually like all of the pairings on Glee, seriously all of them. I have a preference for Puckleberry, but Quick, Finchel, St. Bery, Finn and Quinn.....I like all of them!

Favorite actors/actresses: Lisa Edelstein, Hugh Laurie, Jonathon Groff, Robert Downey Jr., Tina Fey, Bette Davis, Jimmy Stewart, Barbara Streisand, Stephen Fry, Rachel McAdams and Robin Williams

Favorite songs from the first half of the season: Sweet Caroline, Somebody to Love, Defying Gravity, Don't Rain on My Parade, Maybe this Time, Jump

Favorite songs from the second half of the season: Hello I love you, Jessie's Girl, Total Eclipse of the Heart, The Lady is a Tramp, Loser, Beth, Faithfully, Bohemian Rhapsody, Anyway you want it/Touching Squeezing, Don't Stop Believing, Funny girl, Bad Romance

Songs you want to hear most on Glee: "Fix you" Coldplay, Anything from Phantom of the Opera, "Speechless" by Lady Gaga, "Wake up" Arcade Fire, "Sometime Around Midnight" Airborne Toxic Event

Favorite moments on Glee:

1) Anything that comes out of Sue's mouth
2) Run Joey Run
3) Sweet Caroline
4) The Mash ups when the kids were high
5) Don't Rain on My Parade
6) The Lady Gaga Costumes
7) Burt Hummel's speech about "faggy"

Other Fandoms: HOUSE MD (number 1), 30 Rock, Modern Family, The Inbetweeners, Blackadder, Lie to Me, Being Erica

Favorite Music: Anything from a musical, Coldplay, Aqualung, Lady Gaga, Motion City Soundtrack, Taylor Swift, classic rock, pretty much anything.

Favorite Movies/books: Movies- Gone with the Wind, All about Eve, Mean Girls, Sherlock Holmes, The Music Man, Funny Girl, Chicago, Pretty Woman, The Dark Knight, Anything by Alfred Hitchcock

Glee gif/pictures: See image at the bottom

Anything Else?: If you are a Lisa Cuddy fan, you are most definetly a friend of mine!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 [b]Name/Username[/b] (if anda don't want to give it out): Oldmovie, but I'm called OM on here a lot :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MyBFFAlice said…
big smile
Name/Username:Keana (if you don't know how to pronounce it,because most people don't,it sounds like key-on-uh so yeah :)

Where are you from?: California!

Favorite characters:Brittany, Rachel, Santana, Quinn, Puck, Jesse, Sue

Favorite Pairings: Brittana, St.Berry, Puckleberry

Favorite actors/actresses:Dianna Agron,Betty White, Jane Lynch, Johnny Depp, Jonathan Groff, Paul Rudd, Chris Pine, Jensen Ackles, and Zachary Quinto.

Favorite songs from the first half of the season:Don't Rain On My Parade, Defying Gravity, Push It, I Say A Little Prayer

Favorite songs from the second half of the season:Bad Romance, Give Up The Funk, Hello, Total Eclipse of the Heart, Run Joey Run, Bohemian Rhapsody, Beth

Songs you want to hear most on Glee:I don't know what I would want them to sing on Glee. I'll have to think about that.

1.Any of Brittany's one-liners
2.Anything Sue says
3.Burt Hummel yelling at Finn
4.Halo/Walking On Sunshine (Also,angels)
5.Bad Romance
6.Give Up The Funk
7.Vogue
8.Rachel and Jesse singing Hello

Other Fandoms:Supernatural, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Twilight(Don't worry i'm NOT a crazy fan-girl), Harry Potter, The Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl

Favorite Music: Lady GaGa, Vampire Weekend, The Xx, The Script, Does the Glee Cast count?, anything from musicals( such as Spring Awakening)

Favorite Movies/books:Movies:Eclipse, Mean Girls, Kick-Ass, RENT, The Outsiders, Zombieland.Books:Alice In Wonderland, Through The Looking Glass, The Sookie Stackhouse Series

Glee gif/pictures: Down there! *points to picture*

Anything Else?: No not really. But I think the duck is in the hat.
 Name/Username:Keana (if anda don't know how to pronounce it,because most people don't,it sounds like k
lebih dari setahun yang lalu melandjim4eva said…
Name/Username (if you don't want to give it out): mel4jim4eva but my name is Nicky.

Where are you from?: London.

Favorite characters: Finn, Puck, Quinn, Sue And Rachel.

Favorite Pairings: This is probably the only tv show where i love most of the couples, but i especially love Puckleberry, Quick and Finchel.

Favorite actors/actresses: Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Reese Witherspoon, Johnny Depp, Jensen Ackles, James Marsden and loads more.

Favorite songs from the first half of the season: Don't Stop Believin', Somebody To Love, Hate On Me and Keep Holding On.

Favorite songs from the second half of the season: Give's You Hell, Hello, Like A Prayer, Jessie's Girl, It's A Man's Man's Man's World, Run Joey Run and The Boy Is Mine.

Songs you want to hear most on Glee: Can't think of any right now.

1. Will trying it on with Sue
2. Any scenes with Brittany
3. Performance of Push It
4. Quinn and Puck hospital scene
5. Performance of Run Joey Run
6. Football players routine to Single Ladies
7. Harold getting busted for buying those tablets for Terri
And loads more.

Other Fandoms: Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, One Tree Hill etc. But i'm not on them as much as i would like to be.

Favorite Music: Soundtracks, Justin Timberlake, Madonna, Timbaland, Beyonce, Bon Jovi etc.

Favorite Movies/books: Films - Mean Girls, An Officer And A Gentleman, Father Of The Bride 1 and 2, Dirty Dancing, Look Who's Talking, Dear John, Date Night and The Back Up Plan. Books - Twilight Series, The Vampire Diaries Series, Marley And Me, The Sookie Stackhouse Series, The Carrie Diaries.

Glee gif/pictures: See Below :)

Anything Else?: :)
 Name/Username (if anda don't want to give it out): mel4jim4eva but my name is Nicky. Where are anda
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Chameron-lvr said…
Name/Username (if you don't want to give it out): Chameron-lvr, my real name is Kelsee but you can call me Kels if you like
Where are you from?:USA, UT
Favorite characters:Quinn, Finn, Puck, Kurt and Sue
Favorite Pairings:my three top are Fuinn (Glee) Chameron (HouseMD) and Addek (greys anatomy)plus some Quick
Favorite actors/actresses:Dianna Agron, Kate Walsh Mark Salling Lena Heady Ashley Tisdale
Favorite songs from the first half of the season:you keep me hangin on
Favorite songs from the second half of the season:Beth, its a mans mans mans world, hello, hello i love you
Songs you want to hear most on Glee:me with out you, crank it up by ashley tisdale
Favorite moments on Glee:Q/F "can we be in love again" Q/P "Beth" and "the hospital"
Other Fandoms:
Favorite Music:pop/rock
Favorite Movies/books:movie:deadly, bride wars, 100 women honeymoon book:inkdeath
Glee gif/pictures:below, it does move here but it's the Q/F "i love you Quinn" "i love you too" hug
Anything Else?: :)
 Name/Username (if anda don't want to give it out): Chameron-lvr, my real name is Kelsee but anda can ca
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Elbelle23 said…
Name/Username (if you don't want to give it out): Elle and User name is Elbelle23

Where are you from?: Austrlia

Favorite characters:Puck and Kurt

Favorite Pairings: (Glee)Puckelberry aka Rachel and Puck, (Gossip Girl) Dan/Serena and Blair/Chuck

Favorite actors/actresses: Logan Lerman, Tom Felton, Lea Michele, Jackson Rathborn, Emma Watson and Sophia Bush

Favorite songs from the first half of the season: Sweet Caroline, Take a Bow and Don't Rain on my Parade

Favorite songs from the second half of the season:Beth, One, Bad Romance and Express yourself.

Songs you want to hear most on Glee: Aiplanes by B.O.B

Favorite moments on Glee: Rachel- "Are you sure about this Noah. Puck- "Bring it!" and the finale episode.

Other Fandoms:

Favorite Music: Dance and Pop

Favorite Movies/books: A walk to Remember, HArry Potter and Vampire Academy

Glee gif/pictures:
 Name/Username (if anda don't want to give it out): Elle and User name is Elbelle23 Where are anda fr
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sevendeadlysins said…
*Despite this being one month old, I really need to do something productive with my time.

Name/Username (if you don't want to give it out): Courtney (sevendeadlysins)

Where are you from?: AZ, USA

Favorite characters: Ha! This could be an endless list. I'll just say a few: Rachel, Quinn, Puck, Artie, Kurt

Favorite Pairings: ST. BERRY = OTP, Quick, Tartie, Wemma [Glee]; Elle/Sylar [Heroes]; Phoebe/Cole, Piper/Leo, Paige/Henry, Prue/Andy [Charmed]; Uh.... Veronica/Logan [Veronica Mars]

Favorite actors/actresses: Dear god, I'm awful at answering this question.

Favorite songs from the first half of the season: Somebody to Love, Dancing With Myself, Don't Rain On My Parade, Bust Your Windows, Defying Gravity, Don't Stand So Close to Me/Young Girl, It's My Life/Confessions, Papa Don't Preach, Smile, Sweet Caroline.

Favorite songs from the second half of the season: Hello, all Regionals Songs!!, Bad Romance, Poker Face, RUN JOEY RUN, DREAM ON, Total Eclipse of the Heart, Highway to Hell (Yeah, this is, like, my theme song!), Jessie's Girl, Burning Up, Like a Prayer, Over the Rainbow, 4 Miutes.

Songs you want to hear most on Glee: Uh... I don't have a peference, although, like my sister said "Walking in Memphis" by Marc Cohn would be AMAZING! I'd also like to hear some more 80's. Perhaps more songs by the Police!!

Favorite moments on Glee: Anything St. Berry gets number 1 in my book, except when Jesse egged her. *sad* Um, I loved the very last scene in Journey; Run Joey Run video = HILARIOUS!; The entire Dream On episode, thanks to Neil; Sue's Vogue video.

Other Fandoms: Charmed, Heroes, Lost, uh... Wow, there's a lot.

Favorite Music: Mostly alternative, some pop, rock, and TONS of 80s.

Favorite Movies/books: Movies: (500) Days of Summer, Unbreakable, The Sixth Sense, Sixteen Candles, Some Kind of Wonderful, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, anything John Hughes, actually. Books: All time favorite is Looking For Alaska, also like Still Missing, Dismantled, to name a few.

Glee gif/pictures:
XD
 *Despite this being one bulan old, I really need to do something productive with my time. Name/Use
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NewGleek1969 said…
Name/Username (if you don't want to give it out):NewGleek 1969
Where are you from?:Central New York
Favorite characters:Kurt, Mercedes
Favorite Pairings:
Favorite actors/actresses:Julie Andrews,Jimmy Stewart,Spencer Tracy,Gary Cooper, Tom Hanks, Harrison Ford, Audrey Hepburn,Humprey Bogart
Favorite songs from the first half of the season:haven't seen 1st. season yet. THIS season: River Deep, Mountain High, I want to hold your hand by Kurt.
Favorite songs from the second half of the season:
Songs you want to hear most on Glee:
Favorite moments on Glee: Kurt's father responding from coma. Bawled my head off.
Other Fandoms:
Favorite Music: Oldies rock-n-roll,classical, theater organ,motion picture and stage soundtracks, Dr. Demento
Favorite Movies/books:All Star Trek, 2001,2010, Independence day, Sound of Music,all 3 strip Cinerama features
Glee gif/pictures:
Anything Else?: Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jeh2002 said…
Name/Username: Jeh2002
Where are you from?: New Jersey
Favorite Characters: Sam, Quinn, Brittney
Favorite Pairing(s): Katy Perry and Russel Brand
Favorite actors: Adam Sandler, Chord OverStreet, Betty White
Favorite songs from 1st season: I havent seeen it yet but I like The Only Exeption, and Get It Right from this season.
Songs you want to hear on Glee: ET by Katy Perry, That Should be Me by Justin Bieber.
favoirte moment on Glee: Santana:"I dont want to be a nobody. Im awesome." Quinn:" I know. I am Beautiful." Brittney:" Im Brittney!"
fAVORITE muSIC: R&B, Rock, Pop
Favorite Movie: Grown ups
anything else: When life hands you lemons, give them bck to him and get grapefruits instead.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hkiara said…
cool
Name/Username (if you don't want to give it out): Hannah

Where are you from?: Norway

Favorite characters: Kurt , Blaine and Quinn, but I love most of the characters.

Favorite Pairings:Klaine, Quick,Bartie, Amuto (Ikuto and Amu-Shugo Chara), Slebony (Ebony and Slade - The tribe), Zero and Yuki (From Vampire knight), Maiko (Zuko and Mai-Avatar), Sora and Kairi (Kingdom hearts), Rose and Jack (Titanic), Ash and Mai (Pokemon)... Can't remember more now?

Favorite actors/actresses: Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCapro

Favorite songs from the first half of the season(Season 1): Defying gravity, Don't stop believin', It's my life/confessions, Halo/walkin' on sunshine, Don't rain on my parade, Don't stand so close to me/Young girl.

(S.2): Teenage dream, Toxic, I want to hold your hand, Papa Can you hear me (That song was really underrated), Lucky, Marry you, Thriller/heads will roll, Need you now, Baby It's cold outside, Black bird, Misery, Loser like me, Candles (Can't believe everyone hates it!), Raise your glass, When I get you alone.

Favorite songs from the second half of the season(S.1): Bad romance, Total eclipse of the heart, Run Joey run, Rose's turn, Beth, Dream on, Papa don't preach.
Songs you want to hear most on Glee: Any Evanescence song, Mine-Taylor Swift, If today was your last day-Nickelback, How to save a life - The Fray, I won't say I'm in love-Disney, Who's that girl-Hillary Duff, A thousand miles - Vanessa Carlton, Never again-Kelly Clarkson, Beautiful soul - Jesse McCartney.

Favorite moments on Glee: Klaine kiss, Klaine-I love you, Teenage dream, Quick baking scene, Kurtofsky kiss (It was shocking!), Bad romance, Burt yelling at Finn, the theatrical episode, blame it on the alcohol episode... And too many to remember^^

Other Fandoms: Titanic, many anime shows (Vampire knight, Death note, Shugo Chara, Ouran high school host club osv.), manga books (Nana, Yu-gi-Oh), the tribe, Avatar the last airbender, Kingdom hearts, Evanescence, Percy Jackson.

Favorite Music: Very deferent: Most from country to rock. For example: Glee, Evanescence (Goth inspired rock band), Taylor Swift (Country/Country pop), Simple plan (Punk-pop). I like some pop.

Favorite Movies/books: Movie: Titanic. Book: Percy Jackson

Glee gif/pictures: I were going to post the baking scene, but GIF didn't work now. So it became Kurt instead ^^ (In the bottom)

Anything Else?: I love twirling, and I'm crazy :P
 Name/Username (if anda don't want to give it out): Hannah Where are anda from?: Norway favorit
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hymee said…
kiss
Name/Username (if you don't want to give it out): hymee (my jewish name)
Where are you from?: chi town
Favorite characters: rachle santana
Favorite Pairings: artie n brit
Favorite actors/actresses: hyden pattiere, amy pahlmer, lea michel, adam pascle
Favorite songs from the first half of the season: get it right
Favorite songs from the second half of the season: my man
Songs you want to hear most on Glee: king of anything, ego (remix), one song glory, rockstar
Favorite moments on Glee: that's my man, legs don't work (brittney in valentines day)
Other Fandoms: rent,snl, wicked, billy eliot
Favorite Music: glee (oviously) i really like show tunes :-/ n i also like staphan nance's song for losers n upbeat pop songs
Favorite Movies/books: the mysterious benidct society. the clique, rent (the movie) ((ha)), 8 mile
Glee gif/pictures:
Anything Else?: no
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Albiee said…
Name/Username (if you don't want to give it out): Albiee

Where are you from?: England

Favorite characters: Quinn, Emma, Holly, Santana, Brittany, Rachel, Sam & Will

Favorite Pairings: Fabrevans, Wemma, Fuinn, Hollister, Brittana

Favorite actors/actresses: Dianna Agron, Jayma Mays, Matthew Morrison & Chord Overstreet & Lea Michele

Favorite songs from the first half of the season 1: Defying Gravity, Keep Holding On, You Keep Me Hanging On, Somebody to Love, Endless Love, Crush & My Life Would Suck Without You & Halo/Walking On Sunshine

Favorite songs from the second half of the season 1: Gives You Hell, Beautiful, Physical, Total Eclispe of the Heart, Dream On, Beth, Jessie's Girl, Like A Virgin, Like A Prayer, Papa Don't Preach, To Sir With Love & Bohieman Rhaspody

Favourite songs from the firt half of the season 2: Me Against the Music, Toxic, One of Us, River Deep- Mountain High, Lucky, Forget You, Marry You, Sway, Valerie, (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, Toucha Toucha Touch Me & Time Warp

Favourite Songs from the second half of the season 2: Thriller/Heads Will Roll, Need You Now, Take Me Or Leave Me, Sing, Don't You want me, Afternoon Delight, Kiss, Landslide, Get It Right, Loser Like Me, Turning Tables, I feel Pretty/Unpretty, Light Up The World

Songs you want to hear most on Glee: New York by Paloma Faith, Me and Tennessee by Gwyneth paltrow & Tim McGraw, Set Fire to the Rain by Adele

Favorite moments on Glee: Nationals & Sectionals. Wemma & Fabrevans moments. ALL OF IT!!

Other Fandoms: Titanic, Quinn Fabray, Wemma, Fabrevans, Dianna Agron, Jayma Mays, GWYNETH PALTROW!!, Iron Man, COUNTRY STRONG!! loads more

Favorite Music: Glee, Country, Pop

Favorite Movies/books: Harry Potter Series (books and films), I am Number 4 (book & Film), Country Strong (film)

Glee gif/pictures:
Anything Else?: If theres anyone ele out there who loves Gwyneth Paltrow as much as i do...... I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
 Name/Username (if anda don't want to give it out): Albiee Where are anda from?: England favorit
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sheerinandamian said…
Name/Username :sheerinandamian
Where are you from?: australia
Favorite characters: rory
Favorite Pairings: rory and tina
Favorite actors/actresses:damian mcginty
Favorite songs from the first half of the season: i kissed a girl (tina)
Favorite songs from the second half of the season: give up the funk
Songs you want to hear most on Glee: count on me
Favorite moments on Glee when damian came
Other Fandoms: glee project the simpsons
Favorite Music: take care of urself
Favorite Movies/books: diary of a wimpy kid
Glee gif/pictures: all of damian
Anything Else?: i <3 glee
 Name/Username :sheerinandamian Where are anda from?: australia favorit characters: rory favorit P