glee glee Quote Contest [Round 13; VOTE], [Round 14; OPEN!]

swimchick posted on Mar 12, 2010 at 03:00PM
Hi everyone! I was just thinking of some of my favorite Glee Quotes earlier, and I thought of a great idea for a game. Much like the "Best Words to Describe" contest, this one would be a "Best Quote" contest. Each round will feature a different character.

Once a character is selected, anyone is welcome to add any phrase that that person has said in any episode of Glee. Please try to keep it to simple phrases rather than long speeches. Otherwise it will be hard to post them in the picks. Please put your selection in quotations and indicate which episode it comes from.

Anyone can participate, I will give 4-5 days for quote submissions and 3-4 days for voting. Get creative!

WINNERS [Episodes 1-13]
Round 1 (Principal Figgins); all_the_glitter: "No Sue! Not the Children!"
Round 2 (Terri Shuester); ajhalecullen: "This is where our daughter or gay son will sleep."
Round 3 (Rachel Berry); all_the_glitter: "If there's two things America needs right now it is sunshine and optimism. Also angels."
Round 4 (Brittany or Santana); Gleek_hottie: "I find recipes...confusing."
Round 5 (Kurt Hummel); iLoveChair; "Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy."
Round 6 (Sandy Ryerson); ajhalecullen: "Who is Josh Groban, kill yourself!"
Round 7 (Emma Pillsbury); OCFan123: "Sunglasses. Yeah sunglasses are um, really, really cool."
Round 8 (Will Shuester); iLoveChair: "Sandy, we voted. When you're in the group, it's creepy"
Round 9 (Quinn Fabray); bety_7723: "Even if that baby comes out with a mohawk, I'll go to my grave swearing it's Finn's"
Round 10 (Mercedes Jones); Nibylandija: "I'm Beyonce, I ain't no Kelly Rowland"
Round 11 (Artie Abrams); spikes_girl: "I want to be very clear..I still have the use of my penis."
Round 12 (Noah Puckerman); Shandiii; "I had sex with your mother, no seriously..."
Round 13 (Finn Hudson); link

ROUND FOURTEEN:
Sue Sylvester (Don't forget it's ONLY episodes 1-13!)
last edited on Jun 02, 2010 at 01:26AM

glee 151 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 151

lebih dari setahun yang lalu swimchick said…
big smile
I thought it'd be fun to start with someone a bit more random, and Principal Figgins has great one-liners.

My quote is "Do you want to captain the Titanic too?" from the Pilot.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Annaoth said…
Great game!

"I want those parents happy! They found out we've been selling the children prison food." Episode 3, Acafellas.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shandiii said…
I love the idea! :]

"There is an orgy of evidence stacked against you!" from "Sectionals".
lebih dari setahun yang lalu all_the_glitter said…
big smile
Such a great idea!!!

Favorite Figgins line ever: "No Sue! Not the children!"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TDItwin said…
mischievous
iff it was brittany then i could do one but yes i think i have one

i all ready posted it my self andit only got 2 hits :dont rember which ep though
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gleek_hottie said…
Only last Friday At the football game the kids tried to spell go team and spelled out to game

episode 7 throwdown
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu glee_lover_96 said…
"You need new outfits. I got several flashes of panty from your group today and I'm not talking about the girls!"
episode two showmance.

i wouldve done something else but it was already taken
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ajhalecullen said…
big smile
"My hands are tied Shu, I need the auditorium. Alcoholics Anonymous wants to rent it out for their afternoon meetings. Lot's of drunks in this town. Their paying me 10 bucks a head!"

from the pilot =]
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bety_7723 said…
funny game

Figgins: "But there are also songs about the circus!"

from Showmance
big smile
Still two more days for submissions, great picks so far everyone!
big smile
Okay the pick for Figgins is up. For round 2 we're going to do Terri!
"If I don’t get enough sleep, my anti-depressants won’t work and then I’ll go crazy and I’ll kill you." Ballad
"Take these three times a day, or your baby will be ugly." Preggers
"Dr. Phil said that people can change!"-Pilot
lebih dari setahun yang lalu courtney7488 said…
"I'm on my feet four hours a day, three days a week here. Now you expect me to go home and cook dinner for myself?"

From the Pilot
smile
"This is where our daughter or gay son will sleep."

Episode: Showmance.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu spikes_girl said…
big smile
"Lots of ants on the sidewalk today." - Vitamin D

This is what I have for now, I might watch some tomorrow and change mine (if I'm allowed to), this is just the first one that I thought of, and the scene always makes me lol. =P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brittlegirl94 said…
"It's just hamburger casserole - Lookout for bones!" -Acafellas

All I got for now, you guys took some of my favs. xD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu girly_girl said…
Terri: I'm the new school nurse.
Will: But you don't have any training.
Terri: Please, Will, it's a public school. - Vitamin D

I know its really long but so if you have to shorten it, just use "Please, Will, it's a public school."

lebih dari setahun yang lalu iLoveChair said…
T: "Is it a boy or a girl?"
Dr: "I don't know how to put this but... there's no baby."
T: "Did it fall out?!"

Mine's too long too. :[
smile
don't go in the christmas closet!

pilot (:
"I don't want my baby to grow an extra arm just because I live in squalor and I'm so stressed."
Showmance.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gracery said…
"How many Christmas trees will we have in the backyard? And do they come in different colors?
- Showmance

Edit: shortened it a lot!
Will: "baby, I've got some bad news"
Terri: "a wealthy relative died!?"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Annaoth said…
"I'm not raising our baby in a used house. They're not clean!"
- Showmance
Congrats to Laura on winning the Figgins pick, it was really really close! I'll post the Terri pick either tonight or tomorrow so get those submissions in!
Okay no one has responded for 2 days so I'm making the pick!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu courtney7488 said…
"My gold stars are a metaphor for ME being a star." - Pilot
"You're very talented. I would know, I'm very talented too." Pilot
"Thank you so much, it really is a pleasure. While the boys chose a selection of songs that cast an eye inward on the irresponsible life choices and sexual hunger of today's young modern teens, we have chosen a selection of songs that speak to the nation as a whole, during these troubling times filled with economic uncertainty and unbridled social war because if there's two things America needs right now, it's sunshine and optimism... Also angels."

That ridiculously long though, so you can shorten in to: "If there's two things America needs right now, it's sunshine and optimism... Also angels."
Vitamin D
 "Thank anda so much, it really is a pleasure. While the boys chose a selection of songs that cast an e
[to Quinn] "I fully understand if you want to beat me up. If you can, just try to avoid my nose." - Sectionals.
"Being a part of something special makes you special, right?" - Pilot

I'll go with that for now, she doesn't really have that many funny lines in my opinion, hehe.
smile
"I am not homophobic. In fact, I have two dads. See, I was born out of love. My two dads screened potential surrogates based on beauty and IQ. Then they mixed their sperm together and used a turkey baster. To this day we don't know which one is my real dad which I think is pretty amazing."

Episode 1x01: "Pilot"
"girls want sex just as much as guys do!" - episode 2 showmance.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu girly_girl said…
smile
Rachel: "I've never noticed this before because he's always trying to destroy my career, but Mr. Schu has really pretty eyes." - Ballad

Rachel: "I've never noticed this before because he's always trying to destroy my career, but Mr. Schu
I hope nobody minds that I'm splitting the rounds into episodes 1-13 and the back 9. Then we'll have more to use in the summer if we want to keep playing. I might put the game on break when Glee comes back, or I'll just say we're only allowed to pick from the first 13 episodes. Thoughts?
"Fellow Glee clubbers, it would be an honor to show you how a real storm out is done- I encourage you to follow my lead." - Throwdown

And I think putting it on break then picking it back up in the summer with a specific episode span sounds like a fine plan Ems. :)
"Do I have to put my fingers in the holes? Couldn’t there be diseases in there or something?" Rhodes Not Taken

I don't want all of the games to go on break when Glee comes back. D: I like the idea of doing the characters episodes 1-13 and then the back 9 afterwards, but do whatever you think works best! :]
^Yeah Shandi I thought about it and I think that's what I'll do. From now until summer we'll round off most of the characters, but only eps 1-13. I'll make that announcement before the next round in case people don't read every post on here :D
"I can't give myself to someone who isn't brave enough to sing a solo, If your not brave enough to do that then how are you going to be committed to the ups and downs of loving a high maintence girl like me?" Mash-Up epsiode 8
big smile
"You might think that all the boys in school would totally want to tap this, but my Myspace schedule keeps me way too busy to date." -Pilot!
big smile
Probably going to post this tomorrow or Friday when the Terri pick ends so anyone else who wants to play submit today!
Changed my mind, posting it now. Adri's got like 41% of the votes for the last round and I'd really like to do a couple more rounds before the show comes back!
big smile
ROUND FOUR IS OPEN! Brittany OR Santana quote! Remember that even when Glee comes back we're only doing quotes from episodes 1-13 until summertime.
"I find recipes..... confusing" Brittany wheels

*Thanks Cat haven't watched the episode in awhile
 "I find recipes..... confusing" Brittany wheels *Thanks Cat haven't watched the episode in awhile
cool
"Your credit score is terrible, what I need as a woman, is financial security." Santana, Acafellas
big smile
Will: "Take it away, Brittany." Brittany: "Take what away?" - Hairography.
 Will: "Take it away, Brittany." Brittany: "Take [i]what[/i] away?" - Hairography.
@Annie: Your wording is off; it's "I find, recipes... confusing." Just helping. :)

"It's like cool epilepsy." - Brittany, Hairography

My all-time favorite Brittany line ever. xD
 @Annie: Your wording is off; it's "I find, recipes... confusing." Just helping. :) "It's like cool e
Santana: "Sex is not dating."
Brittany: "If it was, Santana and I would be dating."

MUAHAHA. I'm using Brittany's btw, but I guess it calls as a full line..? *confused* Haha.
 Santana: "Sex is not dating." Brittany: "If it was, Santana and I would be dating." MUAHAHA. I'm us
big smile
Brittany: She was the one they made me talk when they found out I was keeping a bird in my locker!!-Sectionals

That's my fav Brittany quote ever!! [maybe my fav glee quote..!!]

Brittany: She was the one they made me talk when they found out I was keeping a bird in my locker!!-S