glee glee Quote Contest [Round 13; VOTE], [Round 14; OPEN!]

swimchick posted on Mar 12, 2010 at 03:00PM
Hi everyone! I was just thinking of some of my favorite Glee Quotes earlier, and I thought of a great idea for a game. Much like the "Best Words to Describe" contest, this one would be a "Best Quote" contest. Each round will feature a different character.

Once a character is selected, anyone is welcome to add any phrase that that person has said in any episode of Glee. Please try to keep it to simple phrases rather than long speeches. Otherwise it will be hard to post them in the picks. Please put your selection in quotations and indicate which episode it comes from.

Anyone can participate, I will give 4-5 days for quote submissions and 3-4 days for voting. Get creative!

WINNERS [Episodes 1-13]
Round 1 (Principal Figgins); all_the_glitter: "No Sue! Not the Children!"
Round 2 (Terri Shuester); ajhalecullen: "This is where our daughter or gay son will sleep."
Round 3 (Rachel Berry); all_the_glitter: "If there's two things America needs right now it is sunshine and optimism. Also angels."
Round 4 (Brittany or Santana); Gleek_hottie: "I find recipes...confusing."
Round 5 (Kurt Hummel); iLoveChair; "Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy."
Round 6 (Sandy Ryerson); ajhalecullen: "Who is Josh Groban, kill yourself!"
Round 7 (Emma Pillsbury); OCFan123: "Sunglasses. Yeah sunglasses are um, really, really cool."
Round 8 (Will Shuester); iLoveChair: "Sandy, we voted. When you're in the group, it's creepy"
Round 9 (Quinn Fabray); bety_7723: "Even if that baby comes out with a mohawk, I'll go to my grave swearing it's Finn's"
Round 10 (Mercedes Jones); Nibylandija: "I'm Beyonce, I ain't no Kelly Rowland"
Round 11 (Artie Abrams); spikes_girl: "I want to be very clear..I still have the use of my penis."
Round 12 (Noah Puckerman); Shandiii; "I had sex with your mother, no seriously..."
Round 13 (Finn Hudson); link

ROUND FOURTEEN:
Sue Sylvester (Don't forget it's ONLY episodes 1-13!)
last edited on Jun 02, 2010 at 01:26AM

glee 151 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...