glee Dream Cover Song Contest [Round 8: Vote!]

swimchick posted on Jan 16, 2010 at 03:24PM
Hey fellow Gleeks! I just thought of a great game/contest to add to our growing list of entertainment options while we wait out this major hiatus.

How it will work is that each round, there will be a selected character, duet, trio, or just group of people in general. Participants will choose a song they would most like to hear that person or group sing/cover on Glee.

I will give everyone 4-5 days to select a song, and 3-4 days to vote for their favorites. I will create a pick each round so everyone can vote! Each winner will get to select the theme for the following week. As usual, please don't vote for yourself!

Also, if you would like to submit an icon to go with it, that would make my life a lot easier!

WINNERS
Round 1 (Quinn solo) Thinking of You by Katy Perry; bety_7723
Round 2 (Puck and Finn duet) I Want It That Way by The Backstreet Boys; all_the_glitter
Round 3 (Puck and Rachel duet) Use Somebody (acoustic) by Kings of Leon; girly_girl
Round 4 (Artie solo) Down by Jay Sean; swimchick
Round 5 (Quinn and Puck duet) Look After You by The Fray; brittlegirl94
Round 6 (Kurt Solo) Somewhere Over the Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz; all_the_glitter
Round 7 (Artie and Rachel duet) Don't Go Breakin' My Heart by Elton John and Kiki Dee; ajhalecullen
Round 8 (Rachel and Jesse duet) link

CORRECT PREDICTIONS
(None...yet!)
last edited on Jun 28, 2010 at 04:09AM

glee 129 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...