doctor who Elisabeth Sladen

ladychazabc posted on Apr 20, 2011 at 05:38PM
Elisabeth Sladen was one if not the greatest Doctor Who companions yet on Doctor Who. She played the amazing character Sarah Jane Smith which also lead Elisabeth to have her own spin-off series 'The Sarah Jane Adventures'. Elisabeth starred alongside John Pertwee and Tom Baker. Her character has touched every Doctor Who fan across the world and she help made the show what it was today. Her death was a shock to everyone, most people didn't know she was diagnosed with cancer. On Tuesday morning Elisabeth died due to this which made us upset that such a great actress has left us.

I think she deserves a forum so please post your comments, videos and photos of her if you wish...
 Elisabeth Sladen was one if not the greatest Doctor Who companions yet on Doctor Who. She played the

doctor who 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ladychazabc said…
elisabeth way back in the 1970's with Tom Baker the fourth doctor
 elisabeth way back in the 1970's with Tom Baker the fourth doctor
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HouseofNightRox said…
That is some sad news
yeah :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LadyTerraRose said…
She was an amazing woman who created a remarkable character that was popular on both sides of the ocean. I actually learned of her death via the CNN website. Her character, Sarah Jane Smith, was as iconic as The Doctor's. Elisabeth Sladen will be sorely missed.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JoannaVonDoom said…
crying
:'(
 :'(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu juniper427 said…
A beautiful tribute, I just wish Tom Baker would have spoken.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu juniper427 said…
Also join the link.
 Also gabung the <a href="http://www.fanpop.com/spots/doctor-who/forum/post/87991/title/doctor-who-icon-
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CherryCrush100 said…
Liz, in the Sarah Jane Adventures with co-stars Tommy Knight (fit btw), Daniel Antony and Anjli Mohindra.
 Liz, in the Sarah Jane Adventures with co-stars Tommy Knight (fit btw), Daniel Antony and Anjli Mohin
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Eva3 said…
sad
Miss you Liz!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dreamfields said…
Tom Baker pays tribute to Elisabeth Sladen
21 April 2011

Currently 4/5 Stars.12345Rate this article
Comments | Comment on this Article
Former 'Doctor Who' star Tom Baker says he will always be ''grateful'' for working with the late Elisabeth Sladen, who passed away earlier this week after losing her battle with cancer.

Former 'Doctor Who' star Tom Baker says he will always be "grateful" for working with the late Elisabeth Sladen.

The actor - who was the fourth Time Lord - appeared alongside Elisabeth in the BBC One sci-fi series in the 70s as his assistant Sarah Jane Smith, and Tom admits he will always look back on their time together with fond memories.

He said: "Those sweet memories of happy days with Liz Sladen - the lovely, witty, kind and so talented Liz Sladen. I am consoled by the memories. I was there, I knew her, she was good to me and I shall always be grateful. I shall miss her."

Elisabeth, 63, lost her long battle with cancer on Tuesday (19.04.11), and Tom can't believe she has passed away.

Those sweet memories of happy days with Liz Sladen - the lovely, witty, kind and so talented Liz Sladen. I am consoled by the memories. I was there, I knew her, she was good to me and I shall always be grateful. I shall miss her.Writing on his official website, he said: "Sarah Jane dead? No, impossible! Impossible! Only last week I agreed to do six new audio adventures with her. She can't be dead. But she is. Cancer.

"I had no idea she was ill - she was so private, never wanted any fuss. Now gone. A terrible blow to her friends and a shattering blow for all those fans of the programme whose lives were touched every Saturday evening by her lovely, heroic character, Sarah Jane Smith."

Elisabeth first appeared in 'Doctor Who' in 1973 to 1976 alongside Jon Pertwee and Tom, and in addition to her first run in the series, she also reprised the character following the programme's return in 2005 starring in the Tenth Doctor story 'School Reunion' alongside David Tennant.

She appeared in two-part series four finale 'The Stolen Earth'/'Journey's End' and had a cameo in David's last adventure 'The End of Time'.

Elisabeth also played the character in four series of 'The Sarah Jane Adventures' on CBBC and appeared alongside current Doctor Matt Smith in the show's episode 'Death of the Doctor'.

when my little sister heard she was dead and there aren't going to be any more episodes of the sarah jane adventures on cbbc she started crying :( it was so sad
lebih dari setahun yang lalu westside525 said…
She was the number one companion of all-time! There was nobody like Sarah Jane Smith and like her character,Elisabeth Sladen will be missed by Who fans and sci-fi fans alike.