doctor who The Doctor In The TARDIS

The_Doc posted on Oct 07, 2010 at 03:08PM
Hello All :)

We run a Doctor Who forum called The Doctor In The TARDIS and are looking for people to pop in and have a look around, and hopefully sign up and join in. We have been open for about 5 weeks but we are growing fast and have lots of discussions, polls, spoilers and gossip from previous series as well as the new upcoming stuff.

We are also currently looking for a new moderator to help with the running of things, if any of you would be interested. Here is some info....

We are looking for a new moderator to join the team to help us behind the scenes with the goings on and general running of the forum and we want one of you to take up the position.

As most of the current team will tell you, it isnt very hard work but you get to keep a watchful eye over segments of the forum and get to read and post lots about Doctor Who, which is never bad, is it?

The opportunity is open to everyone and anyone who wants the role will be considered. It doesnt matter if you have been posting here for a day, since we opened or are signing up specifically for the opportunity. Everyone will be considered.

We have certain criteria that we are looking for, but no previous experience is needed. Just the willingness to work as part of a team and join in with the forum antics. The new moderator will be chosen by the current team, some of who I'm sure are open to cash bribes.

If you want the (unpaid, yet very rewarding) job, then send me a PM on here with a reason why you think you would be a good mod on The Doctor In The TARDIS. The New Moderator will then be announced on Saturday October 23rd. If you have any questions, ask us below and I or another mod will be happy to answer.

if you would be interested, you can find us at the link below. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for reading :)

link

doctor who No balasa