doctor who Who is River?: Post Your Theories

han-han posted on Sep 24, 2010 at 01:32AM
We are all very confused about the identity of the Doctor Who character and there are a lot of theories surrounding her. Post your theories or reply to others here.

doctor who 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu han-han said…
I think she is either the Doctor's daughter (season 4, episode 6) or his future wife (that ones a bit of a big theory). However, knowing Stephen Moffat, she'll probablt end up being the person you least expect.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lakota_spirit said…
I hope she is some evil villain thats out to make the doctor belive she knows him, and him her (in the future)to gain his trust, but she is really plotting to end him. Of course she will be thwarted. And i am most likely grasping at straws he he
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kakarot said…
Ive heard shes The Rani. But I suppose that falls under he category of 'some villain'.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu huddygirl2 said…
Well some people think that she's really Lucy Saxan i'm happen to be with them why? read this and no I didn't make it link

if not then wife.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kakarot said…
Theres also speculation that shes The Doctors Daughter. Id be disappointed if she was, I had so like Jenny.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RSong said…
Lucy Saxon?? I'm not Lucy Saxon! :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bad-wolf said…
lebih dari setahun yang lalu arjunwho said…
surprise
i think she is the doctors future wife. i just wish i knew . it is so exciting to know who she is
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HouseofNightRox said…
I think Future Wife.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sonicdoctorwho said…
the doctor's wife