Ok,
Everyone knows River, right?
Well, in the end of "Flesh and Stone", she says,
"I killed a man. the best man I've ever known."
Who thinks she means...
The Doctor?

doctor who 20 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nortti said…
smile
Yeah I think your right!

Hope she kills of that Amy in the first sceen of the next series though, that would do us all a favour!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu qiongyouyou said…
Hello,nice to meet you here! bring a present to you.There is the good watching DVD.Hope all love and enjoy!

link

link

link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu scarxtardis said…
Ooh! Thankyou :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fremontdenver said…
i think she killed the doctor

i hate river
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pizzapi said…
cool
i think she might've killed the doctor (whom i love) but i love river, go figure ! *whoo complex characters*
I hate river too, fremontdenver! She's just so... whiny and... argh! I mean, I like Alex who plays river, its just her character!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu soniclover300 said…
big smile
Amy: what happend to the Dalek
River: It died
New Version
Amy: what happend to the Doctor
River: he died LOL
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dreamfields said…
Yes I think River killed the Doctor. I think it was unintentional. Possibly the Doctor regenerated and left. Then later forgave River because he loved her. It is hard to say because River's and the Doctor's timelimes do not run parralell.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu huddygirl2 said…
I think he kileld him to but like I said before I think she had to and it hurt her like this
River:*tears in eye's:sorry love
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ellie_bellie135 said…
laugh
She might have killed the Doctor or maybe she ran away and had an affair with..... :O ............... O_O ....... 0.0 .............. EVIL POTATOE HEADED MIDGETS OF DEATH!!!!!!!!! (Sontaren) *GASP!* OMHG!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! *Dies* Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Seriously tho, OF COURSE it's the Doctor. we just don't know why or how or when. Hmmm, I really don't have any theories about River yet but I'm looking forward to finding out about her :D
Me too, Ellie! Steven M. said we might find out in series 6 :D
Yeah I thought so too, coz she said your going to find out very soon now. I'm also interested too see who was flying the TARDIS. I think it must have something to do with the Dreamlord or Fake Unstairs TARDIS because those are those sort of unsolved episodes. Like Midnight. I'd like another ep with that too. That would be uber :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Romana4ever said…
sad
I'm sorry if this offends anyone but I really can't stand that horrible river song. She is so annoying. And I saw a youtube video recently of that idiot moffat at some conference back in 07 or 08 and when a woman sitting next to him asks if river song is his wife he leans overs and whispers yes. In a word Gross! Alex is completely miscast! Shame on moffat. The man has horrible taste in well just about everything. No wonder Dr Who is such a non-entity here in the US. Most Americans have never even heard of it. I used to be such a huge fan of the show. Now the storylines are so silly. Obviously moffat stole this lame idea of river song from that box office flop 'The Time Travelers Wife'. The BBC need to find some new writers and fast! Otherwise moffat may well, bring about the end for Dr Who.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dreamfields said…
cool
Roman4ever, I agree about alot of the story lines being lame. Also, the connection between River and "The Time Trsveler's Wife." I am however, encouraged by unaanswered questions and paradoxes so far. With the right story line twists, I think the series could explode into something extrodanary.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
angry
I agree with you both, I'm not particuarly happy with the writing and I don't like that nothing from the old eps gets a mention anymore. But worse than being unpopular something worse is happening here in Australia....It's become POPULAR!!! It's got heaps of girly girl fans now that only watch it coz they think Matt Smith is hot. I found it in a trashy Teen Mag the other day and I was horrified!!!! It's become the new Vampire Diaries. Sorry, if you like it. But you know what I mean? It used to be a special nerdy thing. Now it's cool and popular. I hate it. The old eps were SO better! (P.S. Looking forward to the explosion too :) P.P.S. I liked Time Travelers Wife at first but then I realised how completey plotless it was and was horrified. But not as horrified and violated [while I'm in the process of ranting] as I was when I watched The Break Up. URGH!!! How CRAP WAS THAT!!! It's just made me angry coz all the did was argue the entire time and didn't get back together in the end. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
:O people only watch doctor who coz matts hot?! I loved matt before doctor who!!!! And plus, Alex kingston is a great actor, but I hate river song. Maybe alex should stay in er, i like er!
And people used to only watch doctor who because of dave aswell!
sick
Yes they do. Anyhoo, here's a funny story. I'm not proud of this but it will prove my point and it's funny. Last year I went through a AWFULL Taylor Lautner phase. (Don't worry, I'm clean now) And I watched Shark-Boy and Lava-Girl (yes I know)....7....TIMES!.....In one day. Now if you've seen that you know how crap it is. But there you go. And I watched it more the next day and the next and so on. *Sigh*...Shocking -_-
Omg! I went through a Taylor phase too! I watched new moon instead, I watched shark boy and lava girl once.... never again. That was a seriously crap movie! XD
laugh
Ugh I know! Ahahaha!! I was a funny little twerp :D
^ LOL!
I just had an idea. Probably not valid, but I like going through ideas. Jack has a vortex manipulator, right? Maybe River killed jack. Well, maybe she figured out a way to kill him because as you know he's immortal.