doctor who *Spoilers 2010*

alex165 posted on Jan 05, 2010 at 05:15PM
Actor Matt Smith will be playing the doctor this year with his companion Amy (acted by Karen Gillan), The Weeping Angels return, and the daleks.But its not just villians that are returning to doctor who, its freinds aswell! River Song (acted by Alex Kingston) is coming back, in the last episode we saw her (Forest of the Dead) she whispered the Doctors real name in his ear and the doctor said "There is only one reason i would tell anyone my name" so that must meen that if the doctor told anyone his name something terrible would happen. Also In Forest of the dead River Song said she would meet him in the future, so i suspect this is it, when the doctor tells his name to her,when he gives his sonic screwdriver to her.

So moving on now to the weeping angels, the weeping angels are statues that move when you blink. In the last episode we saw them, at the end it showed you all diffrent types of statues but when i looked at the trailer the weeping angels looked exactly the same.

Not much to say about the weeping angels but what you really want to know about is the daleks, acording to the trailer the daleks have changed! Watch the trailer above for more

doctor who 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Barneysmeg said…
big smile
It looks exciting. I'm glad the weeping angels are back, i like them. Someone I know asked me, "Do you think now that Steven Moffat is the writer and runner of the series, do you think he will bring back all his monsters (the empty child - nanogenes, clockwork droids or the vashda nerada) I don't think so vashda's maybe. But the weeping angels where from another planet, so that'll be interesting. Thrilled the Daleks are back, love the new look, when you see the daleks eye, it was kind of silverish. Interested to find out who River Song really is, future companion, future wife, future girlfriend, stalker, future incararnation, we're gonna find out. Can't wait to see Matt Smith in a full episode, I thought he was alright in The End of Time, baring in mind the Tardis was blowing up and crashing around him. And Karen Gillan she's lovely looking and I'll be interested to see where the relationship goes. And possible new tardis interior and definite new Tardis exterior and new titles and music and logo and and and and....I seem to be using and a lot I have to stop. Anyway can't wait for Series 5, bring it on!
 It looks exciting. I'm glad the weeping malaikat are back, i like them. Someone I know asked me, "Do yo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu soniclover300 said…
What is the doctor's name?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mossheart1235 said…
No one knows. Hopefully we'll find out!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ladychazabc said…
hmmm
he told rose and river his name...but he whispered it....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ladychazabc said…
crying
link

amy mightdie :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Disaster said…
he didn't tell Rose. the second Tenth whispered that he loves her =)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu joejonasfan001 said…
amy is not going to die she is coming back for series 6