doctor who SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

sagigrrl1097 posted on Jun 28, 2009 at 07:45PM
Guess who's coming back in the 2009-2010 Christmas special (a lot of people, actually, but the companion is the most shocking!)

doctor who 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Barneysmeg said…
Well i know that
donna,
wilfred,
sylvia,
jack,
the master played by John Simm,
ood sigma,
jessica hynes as like an ancestor of nurse redfern (from human nature/family of blood),
timothy dalton has been sited wearing time lord robes, could be the meddling monk or another time lord that has somehow survived the time war,
lucy saxon,
possibly martha,
Mickey,
the human doctor,
Jenny
sarah jane,
luke
oh and Jackie definitely she has been seen with rose.

If the person your refering to is not among all the people i listed then who?

Since watching Waters of Mars and various bits of information and rumours, we know that Jenny isn't coming back for christmas she might be back next year when matt smith takes over, the human doctor might not because it looks like the rose we'll see in the end of time may be a past version before she met the doctor.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sagigrrl1097 said…
IDIOT!!! YOU FORGOT THE MAIN PERSON!!! (wellll, not really but still!!!) I'm really mad. IT'S ROSE!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harpyr said…
hmmm
whoa no need for name calling there sagigrrl.
calming down now...i was a little hyper then... SQUIRREL!!!...what was i saying again? oh yeah...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Barneysmeg said…
I did put rose.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu momo0231 said…
angry
why do they alwasy bring back rose?! i think they need to just let her go. How is the Doctor going to get over her if she keeps coming back!! she might as well be in Torchwood. (and you forgot the marriges)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Spikefan74 said…
The way RTD ended torchwood, I'm almost nervous to watch the End of Time 2 parter.
crying
I don't want David to leeeeeeeave...