doctor who Theory's

Kantoe posted on Jul 27, 2011 at 03:49PM
Here is a place were you can put your theory's about upcoming episodes and twists and stuff. How about who the impossible astronaut is?

doctor who 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kantoe said…
no one? well, you can out any theory here!! ill start it off, i think river kills rory, cuz in the impossible astronaut, after the doctor dies, she says"right now the doctors death doest matter to me, theres a worse day coming from me". theres always the possibility that rory is the master, as a human! you know, he changed into human, that would be cool! that could also be why river kills rory...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lakota_spirit said…
I definately think there is more to Rory than meets the eye ... Ok a theory that is not mine but i think is so great i have to share, anyone who has watched the trailer must have noticed all the eyepatch fashion going on... all worn on the right eye ... Maybe someone figured out a way to remember a silent?
so true! i never thought about that!
maybe the eyepatch has a picture of a silent on the inside, so theyre always looking at a silent, so they dont forget.
cmon guyz! more theory's!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tomsmith said…
alright, so. here's what i thought of watching the first 7 episodes of series six of DW again last night. in the second episode, amy and delaware are in the orphanage, she enters a room, where before hand she just saw kovarian looking through the hatch (?!)
she then saw pictures of a littles girl, and then a picture of herself. she then saw the astronaut, who turned out to be the littles girl. at the end of the episode, we see the littles gril regenerating, so, you suppose she's a time lord. then in the episode "a good man goes to war" we find out that River is amy and rory's daughter, and that she has human plus time lord DNA.
SO I THINK, that in "day of the moon" amy enters River's room, who has pictures of her, and a picture of her mum, so that is why amy sees a picture of herself.

that is what i think, i have not read any spoilers, it just came to me like that. what do you think?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tomsmith said…
and i forgot to answer your question, i think the astronaut is river, and has been implanted in the suit by kovarian
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Blakemetaller said…
surprise
Okay, yes, so, now that I've seen the trailer for the second part of the sixth series I think I may have realized some more things.
So, we already knew (If you have NOT seen s6ep7 go watch it right now and stop reading the damn spoilers, 'cuz ya know, they're called "spoilers" 'cuz they'll spoil it for you!) that River was Amy and Rory's daughter and that for some reason she has enhanced human DNA. And that Kovarian has kidnapped her as a child to use her as a weapon against the doctor. She also told us that her brain could be used as an added memory (like the doctor's) in the vashta nerada's episodes (so we can presume she's not just human) AND she has murdered "the best man I've ever met". Guess who? if 2+2 makes 4 for everyone than she probably IS the astronaut who killed the Doctor.
BUT we also know now (from the trailer, I mean, I do digress a lot but I usually get back to the point, forgive me! xD) that, while DW puts on the stetson he wears on the first episode of this series and tells the TARDIS "one last trip, babe" (probably meaning he's going to the lake where he died), that there's going to be a seventh series and that Matt Smith is in it, which means that he created some sort of loophole to survive! Yay! xD
Also... what's with the damn eyepatches??? First, they look like some throwaway from some kind of sci-fi, pirate themed B-movie. Second, River? With an eyepatch? There better be a damn good reason, 'cause it is like seeing Lady Freaking Gaga without glitter. But I must admit that I rather like your explanation for them... Even if I fear that it just means that we'll see a River that turned out wrong (I'll probably cry if that happens). I mean, Donna was brainwashed into turning left and never meeting the Doctor, so I fear we'll see a RIver that never loved the Doctor, that never knew him aside from when she killed him. She's ruthless (and a little bit scary with her trigger-happyness) now, I shudder to think what she'd be as a villain. *shudders, imagining the gore...*
Kisses!