disney's bolt Bolt 2 Ideas?

no1BOLTfan posted on Mar 25, 2012 at 06:57AM
I know Boltdoglover has been really wanted to write to Disney about a Bolt 2, so why not share your ideas to help?!

disney's bolt 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu boltlover said…
big smile
Ehhh. Being a writer is like life, survival of the fittest. No one helps you, but...some people will. Just find some ideas on your own,:D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu no1BOLTfan said…
smile
I just thought it would help if we all worked together to come up with one great idea. As Bolt fans, we should try our best to have Bolt 2 made! You can have your own, I don't care, but a while ago boltdoglover wanted to have Bolt 2 ideas to possibly send in to Disney, and if our ideas were used, well, how cool would that be?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu no1BOLTfan said…
smile
As you can see, I said boltDOGlover, not boltlover.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu theJF said…
big smile
Ah yes, excellent point #1BF! Looks like you get to feel the burn "BL". FEEL TEH BURRRRNNNNNN!!!! LOL
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mk3 said…
smile
Lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mylittlebolt said…
wink
Hope so times really the direction Sun 2013 - 2015 Bolt would maybe come out 2 because almost every Disney movie has a two-or three dividers. So fingers crossed that our desire for Bolt 2 is finally fulfilled times. :-)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu theJF said…
cool
Fingers crossed indeed!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FinnishBoltfan1 said…
big smile
Yup,FINGERS CROSSED!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bolt_Mittens said…
I think what should happen is that... well i have had this for awhile... that Calico creates evil clones of bolt, mittens, penny and rhino. Evil Bolt is described as a black version of Bolt but with red eyes and a red lightning bolt. And the evil clones start creating darkness and Bolt(without super powers) and his friends have to find away to destroy the evil clones:) ok, i know its weird, but it's an idea of some sort. I hope this gets to disney:)