Dior How to be an optimistic person.

DawenSmith posted on Aug 30, 2012 at 08:21AM

<div style="text-indent:2em">
<p>Are you waiting for link life events to turn out the way you want so that you can feel more positive about your life? Do you find yourself having pre-conditions to your sense of well-being, thinking that certain things must happen for you to be happier? Do you think there is no way that your life stresses can make you anything other than “stressed out” and that other people just don’t understand? If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, you might find yourself lingering in the land of negativity for too long!</p>

<p>The link following are some tips to keep positive no matter what comes your way. This post will help you stop looking for what psychologists call “positivity” in all the wrong places! Here are some habits of positive people. Positive people don’t confuse quitting with letting go. Instead of hanging on to ideas, beliefs, and even people that are no longer healthy for them, they trust their judgment to let go of negative forces in their lives. Especially in terms of relationships, they subscribe to The Relationship Prayer which goes: such as I will grant myself the ability to trust the healthy people in my life. To set limits with, or let go of, the negative ones …</p>

<p>Positive people don’t just have a good day of link – they make a good day. Waiting, hoping and wishing seldom have a place in the vocabulary of positive individuals. Rather, they use strong words that are pro-active and not reactive. Passivity leads to a lack of involvement, while positive people get very involved in constructing their lives. They work to make changes to feel better in tough times rather than wish their feelings away. For the positive person, the past stays in the past. Good and bad memories alike stay where they belong – in the past where they happened. They don’t spend much time pining for the good old’ days because they are too busy making new memories now. The negative pulls from the past are used not for self-flagellation or unproductive regret, but rather productive regret where they use lessons learned as stepping stones towards a better future.</p></div>

Dior No balasa